Don't move to first world countries

improover

improover

#JamesGang
I know it's tempting, I live in Brazil but I've been thinking about moving to US and becoming a doctor there, there are many reasons, it's more safe(some cities), products are cheaper and mainly because I want guns. But in reality I'll just be an upper normie there, when here I could be literally a god. Moneymaxxing isn't just about buying things, it's about status. Think about Elliot Rodger, would he have done what he did if he lived in Brazil? And SMV isn't the only reason, if you're rich here, poor people treat you like a fucking god, they're afraid of what you can do and you get away with a lot of stuff(including illegal stuff).

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Karstossos, Danish_Retard and 9 others
damn nigga im thinking to move out 1st world country to move to brazil

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, MiroslavBulldosex, Nordiccel and 10 others
I know it's tempting, I live in Brazil but I've been thinking about moving to US and becoming a doctor there, there are many reasons, it's more safe(some cities), products are cheaper and mainly because I want guns. But in reality I'll just be an upper normie there, when here I could be literally a god. Moneymaxxing isn't just about buying things, it's about status. Think about Elliot Rodger, would he have done what he did if he lived in Brazil? And SMV isn't the only reason, if you're rich here, poor people treat you like a fucking god, they're afraid of what you can do and you get away with a lot of stuff(including illegal stuff).

Get the first world country wages then move back to your place

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5694, Danish_Retard and 8 others
first world is actually third world

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Karstossos, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
Hindu dindu cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy, BigNigga69 and 8 others
The United States isn't a first world country when it has shit education and healthcare system it's a 3rd world country with a gucci belt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Karstossos, Deleted member 3853 and 21 others
The United States isn't a first world country when it has shit education and healthcare system it's a 3rd world country with a gucci belt
Would rather live in the US with my guns than in cucked Europe.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
You learned that from reddit? :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hopemaxxer, Krezo and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jamal2222
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Wait you think america has a good public education and healthcare system compared to other 1st world countries?
It's good if you're rich, don't give a fuck about poorfags :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Danish_Retard and JosephGarrot123
Don't move unless you are rich or white

It's the opposite, I would move if I was poor because being middle class in US is fine, being middle class in Brazil is hell. In the other hand being rich in US makes you an upper normie, being rich in Brazil makes you a god

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, stuckneworleans, Hector and 5 others
View attachment 466346
It's the opposite, I would move if I was poor because being middle class in US is fine, being middle class in Brazil is hell. In the other hand being rich in US makes you an upper normie, being rich in Brazil makes you a god
That's true being in the US gives you more opportunities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Wait you think america has a good public education and healthcare system compared to other 1st world countries?
tbh all public education is shit, I had a friend who went to study in Canada and it was easy breezy for him, he barely had to study compared to private school in Brazil.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 1973
tbh all public education is shit, I had a friend who went to study in Canada and it was easy breezy for him, he barely had to study compared to private school in Brazil.
Yeah but if America says they are the best country they should be developing public education instead of sitting and doing nothing

Yeah but if America says they are the best country they should be developing public education instead of sitting and doing nothing
what they should be doing is segregation

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
I would never move to Europe,i would be heightmogged even more.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Danish_Retard, Tyronecell and 2 others
Poor countries are better because women still need providers so even ugly genetic filth like me should be able to find a girlfriend.

In first world countries they are developed and safe, women have rights and can work for themselves and are taken care of no matter what happens to them. This means that they no longer need providers and can go after men they're actually attracted to (top 20%).

And 60% of men between 18-35 are single and it's rare for single men to be having sex.

If society continues like this is it will be the end of modern civilization. The number of loney men is increasing every year and soon there won't be enough of these disposable men to build and maintain society because they get nothing out of it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and 4 others
I want to move to Latin America

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 110
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1476
Ur so fucking right HIGH iq shit bro, I am USA citizen and live in Pakistan people treat u way better here due to status

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, eduardkoopman and LowTierNormie
I predict that in the future, there will be mass migrations, but in reverse - to poorer countries, men will go there for women, because it will be almost impossible to find someone in the richer countries.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, MiroslavBulldosex, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Don't move to the UK, it's the worst place of them all.

I set my location to the USA and I was getting 3x as many matches

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Highrise, BigBoy, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Ask Chico how is moving from Brazil to 1st world OP

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Danish_Retard
Don't move to the UK, it's the worst place of them all.

I set my location to the USA and I was getting 3x as many matches
britain is a dump

I would agree however some first world countries are pretty nice to live in.
But definitely not USA, too many SJW faggots and rich people. Also no UK, Australia, Sweden, Norway.
The perfect country would be one where people are not poor, a decent number speaks English and girls are hot and not tall.

Ask Chico how is moving from Brazil to 1st world OP
For Chads, 1st world countries are great, for incels they are a nightmare, they can't even betabuxx a landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
what if im already here?

tbh i could live a nice life in some 2nd world country - it's the best of both worlds

not expensive i can have a large land to live on decent healthcare, but im not out of touch with the world like you have good internet and stuff

• +1
I will never go to the USA. being mogged by BBC is a nightmare.

• JFL
Reactions: jackthenerd, Beetlejuice and improover
I live in Brazil too but have also studied in both Canada and USA. Private schools here are indeed a lot harder than any public school in those countries. It was super easy for me aswell there
US SAT test is a joke

US SAT test is a joke
The US SAT test was created in WW2 to determine who will be in the frontlines. The test treats it like it's wartime which isn't progressive

• +1
Eu sabia que esses shitposts não poderiam sair de uma mente que não fosse daqui.
Maior shitposter do fórum

• JFL
Reactions: improover and Beetlejuice
How do young men profit from a public healthcare system? You realize it just means that oldcels get their healthcare paid by young men's taxes.

It's a shit system.

• Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
How do young men profit from a public healthcare system? You realize it just means that oldcels get their healthcare paid by young men's taxes.

It's a shit system.
No it means that if you fall over you dont have to get a fucking $5000 ambulance bill? Imagine actually being this cucked.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
No it means that if you fall over you dont have to get a fucking $5000 ambulance bill? Imagine actually being this cucked.
90% of healthcare costs in my country is old ppl with old ppl health issues. That's what you are paying for. Not the ambulance of some unlucky, but most likely extremely stupid risk-taking young retard.

The only one that is being cucked is you with your idiot attitude of paying thousands of dollars a year for oldcels, because theres a 0.1% chance you might 'profit' from the system when you need an ambulance.

Low IQ

• So Sad
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
TFW A HINDU IS FUCKING YOUR MOM SO YOU HAVE TO CONSTANTLY PROJECT ABOUT IT ON IRRELEVANT THREAD:
Hindu dindu cope
Check out this faggot @Hashtaggolu @Sikkunt23 @aestheticallypleasin

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
TFW A HINDU IS FUCKING YOUR MOM SO YOU HAVE TO CONSTANTLY PROJECT ABOUT IT ON IRRELEVANT THREAD:

Check out this faggot @Hashtaggolu @Sikkunt23 @aestheticallypleasin
Ignore this fag tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and BigNigga69
People don't seem to understand that wealth is relative.
With 1k€/month in Western Europe you're a poorcel and if you're a normie (or below) lookswise your sex life is absolute shit.
Now let's say you move to Thailand or Ukraine. Suddenly you're banging hot chicks (see itsOVER threads) and your income is enough to live a good life.
Basically richer countries won't necessarily grant you a better quality of life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Gonthar and 3 others
dude i had to pay 1k for a hospital visit like tf

People don't seem to understand that wealth is relative.
With 1k€/month in Western Europe you're a poorcel and if you're a normie (or below) lookswise your sex life is absolute shit.
Now let's say you move to Thailand or Ukraine. Suddenly you're banging hot chicks (see itsOVER threads) and your income is enough to live a good life.
Basically richer countries won't necessarily grant you a better quality of life.
Well said.

People thinking that people live better lives in the first world are brainwashed by bullshit materialism that will never grant any true life quality.

I live in the Netherlands and have never profited from any of its 'riches' growing up in a lower middle-class family. Relative to my peers I was poor and that's what had the most impact on me.

As a young average healthy man I haven't used any of my countries healthcare systems so far and the educational system has not been in my best interest at all.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and MiroslavBulldosex
Well said.

People thinking that people live better lives in the first world are brainwashed by bullshit materialism that will never grant any true life quality.

I live in the Netherlands and have never profited from any of its 'riches' growing up in a lower middle-class family. Relative to my peers I was poor and that's what had the most impact on me.

As a young average healthy man I haven't used any of my countries healthcare systems so far and the educational system has not been in my best interest at all.
atleast you don't live in a shithole country named the US