Don't move to first world countries

Well said.

People thinking that people live better lives in the first world are brainwashed by bullshit materialism that will never grant any true life quality.

I live in the Netherlands and have never profited from any of its 'riches' growing up in a lower middle-class family. Relative to my peers I was poor and that's what had the most impact on me.

As a young average healthy man I haven't used any of my countries healthcare systems so far and the educational system has not been in my best interest at all.
I realized this when I went to some SEA shithole and met French expats there.
Your average low IQ subhuman would say that it's miles better to live in France compared to a SEA shithole.
France is richer so it must be better for everyone right? Fucking WRONG.

The French expats were living like fucking millionaires and they were seen as sex gods by women since white = automatically top 1% in those countries.
I'm talking huge mansions, private driver and shit like this.
The thing is that their wage didn't change a bit, but since everything there is like 5 times cheaper they were 5 times richer.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 275 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
atleast you don't live in a shithole country named the US
Why? It depends on the individual circumstances I think.

Personally I probably would've been better of in the US because we have no scholarships in the NL and high IQ jobs don't pay as good in NL compared to the US.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Now let's say you move to Thailand or Ukraine. Suddenly you're banging hot chicks
From Kiev

giphy.gif

Why? It depends on the individual circumstances I think.

Personally I probably would've been better of in the US because we have no scholarships in the NL and high IQ jobs don't pay as good in NL compared to the US.
Godzijdank ga ik toch geen hoog IQ studie doen :lul:

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 6873
Trust me, you don't realize how easy it is compared to Western Europe.
I will never go the USA or Europe. I have asian friend who also lives in Kiev and he says he will never come back to the USA(he used to live in the USA)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and MiroslavBulldosex
Godzijdank ga ik toch geen hoog IQ studie doen :lul:
Is t ook niet waard hier man. Mijn maat deed hbo international business. Zei dat t geen flikker voorstelde qua niveau, beetje chillen, meisjes hosselen, lekker erasmus halfjaar buitenland, buitenlandse stage voor n jaar, en dan gwn lekker baantje erna.

Vergeleken met mij met die kanker autistiche natuurkunde studie :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Is t ook niet waard hier man. Mijn maat deed hbo international business. Zei dat t geen flikker voorstelde qua niveau, beetje chillen, meisjes hosselen, lekker erasmus halfjaar buitenland, buitenlandse stage voor n jaar, en dan gwn lekker baantje erna.

Vergeleken met mij met die kanker autistiche natuurkunde studie :lul:
Haha lekker ouwe, ik ga inprincipe of European Studies of filmacademie.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 275
The US SAT test was created in WW2 to determine who will be in the frontlines. The test treats it like it's wartime which isn't progressive
maybe that's why its ridiculously easy, they just want to throw people in the frontlines

I already live in one

I already live in one

Poor countries are better because women still need providers so even ugly genetic filth like me should be able to find a girlfriend.

In first world countries they are developed and safe, women have rights and can work for themselves and are taken care of no matter what happens to them. This means that they no longer need providers and can go after men they're actually attracted to (top 20%).

And 60% of men between 18-35 are single and it's rare for single men to be having sex.

If society continues like this is it will be the end of modern civilization. The number of loney men is increasing every year and soon there won't be enough of these disposable men to build and maintain society because they get nothing out of it.
That is the ideal society tbh. Women fucking only the top 20%. Its like utopia if you are born good looking.

watch this video to see how fucked up the healthcare system is in the US

YES

Sounds like all the America haters will leave:love:

There is creeping 3rd worldization of fraud and corruption in the United States. Sad!

US education is bad only because of retarded students, which you cannot say. And I bet you cucks thought we had free speech. Although still better than Europe

And recently, related to this, there is the corruption of woke marxism teaching nonsense

Woke capital is not your friend. It is the ENEMY

Last edited:
watch this video to see how fucked up the healthcare system is in the US

Unhealthy people should pay for their healthcare individually or die. Natural selection.

• Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Unhealthy people should pay for their healthcare individually or die. Natural selection.
If the american public system became public like europe/canada it would be even worse because burgers don't give a shit about their health so the costs would be insane. I hope these fatsos die a horrible death