Don't take a high amount if fish oils if you wanna smell good

nakus

nakus

arimidex abuser
I'm taking 10 capsules of fish oils to improve my health bc anything lower is cope, the recommended dosage is 2 capsules, so 5x more, ed, now when you take fish oils you will smell like rotten fish :lul: not joking, my whole body odor changed ofc its easily preventable with deodorant and perfume but when you notice your cum has a fish oil smell to it you realize that this shit hits, your sweat starts to smell like fish, and it can make your breath smell like fish, and no matter how good your hygiene is mine is good asf it will still hit you bc its your odor, so if you take 10 capsules then workout you'll smell it :lul:, SO NO FISH OILS IF YOUR ABOUT TO FUCK OR GO OUT ( effects last a day after taking )

the odor change isn't bad and doesn't make you project more smell or anything its just a noticeable change in the smell itself

your hands also start smelling like it bc you sweat from your hands aswell, so its everywhere :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky
I'm taking 10 capsules of fish oils to improve my health bc anything lower is cope, the recommended dosage is 2 capsules, so 5x more, ed, now when you take fish oils you will smell like rotten fish :lul: not joking, my whole body odor changed ofc its easily preventable with deodorant and perfume but when you notice your cum has a fish oil smell to it you realize that this shit hits, your sweat starts to smell like fish, and it can make your breath smell like fish, and no matter how good your hygiene is mine is good asf it will still hit you bc its your odor, so if you take 10 capsules then workout you'll smell it :lul:, SO NO FISH OILS IF YOUR ABOUT TO FUCK OR GO OUT ( effects last a day after taking )

the odor change isn't bad and doesn't make you project more smell or anything its just a noticeable change in the smell itself

your hands also start smelling like it bc you sweat from your hands aswell, so its everywhere :ROFLMAO:
Same thing happens to me when I eat butter