• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Akhi, TheDragon and 7 others
14 or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheDragon, Banderacell and 2 others
start cycling at 7 for best results

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Napoleon1800
why would i listen to a guy who looks 40 on how to not look old? thats cope steroids are fine if you do a safe dose

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Banderacell, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
why would i listen to a guy who looks 40 on how to not look old? thats cope steroids are fine if you do a safe dose
It âge your face ?
@Orc

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
true

• +1
14 or nothing
I remember my friend who started taking tren (400 mg) and test (200 mg) at 14 and couldn’t stop jerking off 6 times a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, redmaxx, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 5 others
he only explained why you SHOULD do it

at a young age when your skin is elastic, your perceived age does have to do with how masculine you look, but the actual aging of the skin itself becomes the determining factor

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Debetro and Napoleon1800
The trade-off when it comes to taking steroids when you're young is almost always too big for them to be worth it.

Risking your hair, youthful look and potentially even health to have a bit more muscle mass will be a net negative when it comes to attracting women.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, redmaxx, Banderacell and 6 others
I remember my friend who started taking tren (400 mg) and test (200 mg) at 14 and couldn’t stop jerking off 6 times a day
Good thing he's enjoying it now, cuz soon he won't be able to :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and flippasav
imo if you start blasting at 14 is optimal for everything.

You grow in every possibile way, and as a bonus you die young too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Dr. Mog and 4 others
Good thing he's enjoying it now, cuz soon he won't be able to :lul:
He’s lean af, fairly attractive ricecel but non-nt af thought he claimed to have developed a nee fetish for plus size models from all that gear he had been running

• +1
The trade-off when it comes to taking steroids when you're young is almost always too big for them to be worth it.

Risking your hair, youthful look and potentially even health to have a bit more muscle mass will be a net negative when it comes to attracting women.
Nah women love buff guys

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

I still cannot fathom how something that doesn't make you more attractive by any stretch of the imagination became so celebrated here

Maybe because 15 year old bro scientists have the impression that taking them will magically cheat their genetics and make their bones grow in a good way :lul: example:

imo if you start blasting at 14 is optimal for everything.

You grow in every possibile way, and as a bonus you die young too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Staceymaxxing and Alexanderr
I still cannot fathom how something that doesn't make you more attractive by any stretch of the imagination became so celebrated here

Maybe because 15 year old bro scientists have the impression that taking them will magically make their bones grow in a good way :lul: example:
IMG 6228

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, InSplit and KING REIDYZ
I suppose that's one of the downsides of an all-male platform.

They can kind of turn into echo chambers and sway towards extremist opinions. The average male probably thinks women like a more muscular frame than they actually do.

A frame like this you don't need to resort to steroids for, you'll still mog the average guy into oblivion and align more with womens' ideal. All while not risking your hair, youth and health.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and PseudoMaxxer

They can kind of turn into echo chambers and sway towards extremist opinions. The average male probably thinks women like a more muscular frame than they actually do.

A frame like this you don't need to resort to steroids for, you'll still mog the average guy into oblivion and align more with womens' ideal. All while not risking your hair, youth and health.
View attachment 2545739
Bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Debetro and PseudoMaxxer

View attachment 2545739
Only young white and Asian female hate muscle

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It âge your face ?
@Orc
only testosterone does because it rapes your collagen.var and boldenone do the opposite. of you take test e with boldneneone/var and throw in mk677, you wont age

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
yea
"certian steriods" increase masculination

also face masculination, so you will get more face bones

so take steriods to asceeemd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, st.hamudi but 6‘5, ccwarrior and 1 other person
only testosterone does because it rapes your collagen.var and boldenone do the opposite. of you take test e with boldneneone/var and throw in mk677, you wont age
Interesting ?

what var do compared to test ?

Also why should you throw mk677

Interesting ?

what var do compared to test ?
var stimulates collagen synthesis. thats why bosybuilders use it for joint pain (which is cuased by testosterone) but sinc eit increases collagen synthesis your face will age/get wrinkles

• +1
Also why should you throw mk677
mk677–>igf1–>more collagen synthesis–> better skin. even people who say mk is cope all agree that it does wonders for skin

• +1
i dont need steroids to look old try being norwood 3 in your mid 20s

var stimulates collagen synthesis. thats why bosybuilders use it for joint pain (which is cuased by testosterone) but sinc eit increases collagen synthesis your face will age/get wrinkles
Ok ok so it counter it

mk677–>igf1–>more collagen synthesis–> better skin. even people who say mk is cope all agree that it does wonders for skin
Nice

It def ages your face. I know guys who cruise on a low dose and still look 10 years older than they are. Wether it’s a good idea probably depends on who you are if you have a estrogenic child face steroids would probably help if you already look dimorphic probably best to just max out your natty potential and not risk it.

@ConfusedBolivian

Yes and no, there are certain things which need to be developed during younger ( potentially late puberty ages ) because they cant be developed after puberty. These things include deep voice, certain elements of facial structure, in this case it would make sense to try and max those things out while you can since its a lot harder to change after puberty. But yes steroids will also age your face so its a trade off. Would be advantageous while your young but yield consequences when your older. Definitely something to keep in mind. As yourself - Do I want to look good and have lots of foids while im young? or do I want to look younger when im in my 50s+ and have more foids then? Perhaps looks are less of a factor as your older, something to keep in mind.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and KING REIDYZ
It def ages your face. I know guys who cruise on a low dose and still look 10 years older than they are. Wether it’s a good idea probably depends on who you are if you have a estrogenic child face steroids would probably help if you already look dimorphic probably best to just max out your natty potential and not risk it.
Same with sarms ?

Yes and no, there are certain things which need to be developed during younger ( potentially late puberty ages ) because they cant be developed after puberty. These things include deep voice, certain elements of facial structure, in this case it would make sense to try and max those things out while you can since its a lot harder to change after puberty. But yes steroids will also age your face so its a trade off. Would be advantageous while your young but yield consequences when your older. Definitely something to keep in mind. As yourself - Do I want to look good and have lots of foids while im young? or do I want to look younger when im in my 50s+ and have more foids then? Perhaps looks are less of a factor as your older, something to keep in mind.
Then why guys like Mike thirston , Zyzz , Simeon Panda and many others still look /looked their ages ???

Then why guys like Mike thirston , Zyzz , Simeon Panda and many others still look /looked their ages ???
man im confused. you made a post saying not to take steroids because it ages you, now your saying that these guys who took steroids look their age. Which side are you on? :lul:

But to answer your question, the guys you named are all cherrypicked examples who just have genetics that favor anti aging. I could name a billion examples of people who took steroids and now look older than their age.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and KING REIDYZ
man im confused. you made a post saying not to take steroids because it ages you, now your saying that these guys who took steroids look their age. Which side are you on? :lul:

But to answer your question, the guys you named are all cherrypicked examples who just have genetics that favor anti aging. I could name a billion examples of people who took steroids and now look older than their age.
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

From someone who has done them on and off for 7 years, you do look older when on especially tren but when you come off you go back to looking younger again.
On the whole not worth it

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
all the people I know that use look older than their age yeah.
Sarm âge pep too ?

my boy @pneumocystosis didnt age at all after his first cycle ong

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
all the people I know that use look older than their age yeah.
depends on how long they used no? the people you know how often did they cycle?

depends on how long they used no? the people you know how often did they cycle?
they blast and cruise, and have been on for years.

• +1
I look younger than my age.

he's on far less than the guys I know are.
If you take a low dose can you still look older ?