don’t try to Leanmax for facial gains under 18

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Diamond
bucal fat doesn’t go away no matter how lean you are + maintaining a good weight help height

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, ChadL1te and liberiangrimreaper
bucal fat doesn’t go away no matter how lean you are + maintaining a good weight help height
Lowering bodyfat, cardio and intermittent fasting increases hgh

• +1
Reactions: future_, GabachoCopium, igniteisbad and 2 others
Lowering bodyfat, cardio and intermittent fasting increases hgh
yeah but you still need to maintain a healthy weight

• +1
Reactions: imist
  • +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
you will obviously still lose buccal fat to some extent you just initially store more than what you would at older age
it so extremely minor that the negative of having an underweight bmi removes the benefit

it so extremely minor that the negative of having an underweight bmi removes the benefit
just never go below 20 bmi and u're good nothing u can do atp but def at least leanmax to that point

That's nonsense . I've lean maxed that young and definitely my face changed

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Just inject lipolab JFL :lul:

That's nonsense . I've lean maxed that young and definitely my face change
I’m specifying going to unhealthy weights for facial gains under 18. I currently did this and saw zero change and is only harmful

"A good weight" = not being skinny?

I’m specifying going to unhealthy weights for facial gains under 18. I currently did this and saw zero change and is only harmful
I agree you shouldn't get to unhealthy weights just for facial "gains". Once youre around 11-12% , getting any leaner won't help. But still I disagree that it won't change your face. It depends on genetics. For me, if I go anywhere below 11%ish percent, I get made hollow cheeks and start to get asked if I'm sick by some people I know. If I ever cut down to ripped six pack level (like not just abs but washboard abs) my face is very very thin looking and it's definitely noticable. Just my two cents. I dont look better tho, just more gaunt.

Hope this doesn't inspire some people to get super lean tho. Sucks and doesn't make a difference attractiveness wise. If you already sub 12 %, if you have a good facial structure it will show at this level (usually).