People reject you for things you can’t control, not for the things you can.

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
Rejections are based on things you’ll never be able to change. Race, skull, height, etc.

People don’t reject you based on things you can control. If people don’t like something about you but they think you can change it then they’ll help you out and give advice instead of rejecting you. But if people don’t like something about you and they think it’s something you’ll never be able to fix, then you’ll be rejected and ignored or gaslighted.

Everyone knows you’ll never be able to get a race transplant so if someone don’t like your race, it doesn’t matter how much you looksmax or ascend because you were rejected on something you can’t and will never be able to control from the start. If you were rejected, it is most likely based on something you can’t control and will never be able to change.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xuzky, itsherlossNVM, northern mogger and 6 others
All about accepting your subhumanity so you don't lose your marbles

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rhinoplasty, FacialStructure404 and MostGLSlayer
Dont agree with never being able to change.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Who hurt you?

Dont agree with never being able to change.
You can change things but there are things you can’t change also.
Basically I’m saying that most rejections are based on things you can’t control about yourself and it’s part of the reason why they reject you. Because they know you won’t and can’t change it ever, ie: race.

Rejections are based on things you’ll never be able to change. Race, skull, height, etc.

People don’t reject you based on things you can control. If people don’t like something about you but they think you can change it then they’ll help you out and give advice instead of rejecting you. But if people don’t like something about you and they think it’s something you’ll never be able to fix, then you’ll be rejected and ignored or gaslighted.

Everyone knows you’ll never be able to get a race transplant so if someone don’t like your race, it doesn’t matter how much you looksmax or ascend because you were rejected on something you can’t and will never be able to control from the start. If you were rejected, it is most likely based on something you can’t control and will never be able to change.
over for muttcels like me

You can change things but there are things you can’t change also.
Basically I’m saying that most rejections are based on things you can’t control about yourself and it’s part of the reason why they reject you. Because they know you won’t and can’t change it ever, ie: race.
Doomer

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and MostGLSlayer
I think you can control wheter u are a whore or not

Moral of study hate yourself and join incel.is, post like these hold no value jfl

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Dealing with this right now. I know one day I will fall for the bluepill and end up with a landwhale who I physique mog to india. But for now I stay strong with the blackpill.

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc
Dealing with this right now. I know one day I will fall for the bluepill and end up with a landwhale who I physique mog to india. But for now I stay strong with the blackpill.

Blackpill isn’t about calling yourself subhuman or genetically inferior I don’t understand these posts ngl

Blackpill isn’t about calling yourself subhuman or genetically inferior I don’t understand these posts ngl
Then how do you define it.

Real

The marbles are long gone. It’s ascend or die trying

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404