Demonstrations were invented so that the elites would be safe

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
The entire plan was to make demonstrations holding hands and eating lollilop seem like the moral option safeguarded by the now biggest infamous lie of "Muh Human Rights and your protected freedoms"

JFL if you ever believed a demonstration can change anything. What's funny is the people falling for the small damage control tactics after a demonstration like "Muh Egypt is going to suspend snake oil trade with Israel in response to the aggression in Gaza". They go home thinking they actually achieved something.

Only language these people understand are things that can actually affect them like preventing them from travelling by closing their house doors or systematically boycotting big whales like Blackrock and JP Morgan (Something almost impossible to do correctly because people don’t have the organization to achieve so). I don't understand what people marching in Times Square with some posters think they are going to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, tigrxs and <6PSLcel
same with most "morality"

the protestors are helping, making people who stand up against it look stupid

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
same with most "morality"
Nowadays there isn't such thing as morality in 99% of societies.

What the heck is moral about hedonism? Like a great deal with morals is to sacrifice something you actually like in exchange for a better society and a better life for your people, expecting that if you all do the same things will improve dramatically. Like for example you wait until marriage so that women don't get hypergamous and out of control, thinking in the long run benefits for yourself and other men, and also societal growth.

Nowadays a lot of people think all this degeneracy is moral because of "Muh bro respect my freedoms". Like nigga you respect mine! You are destroying the entire built system like a domino effect and making women feel entitled just because you can't sacrifice for the team and stand without using your churro for 30 minutes straight.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, <6PSLcel and tigrxs
the protestors are helping, making people who stand up against it look stupid
I think they open a lot of eyes. Like nowadays if you go to Twitter you realize everyone knows about the zionist lobby and how politicians will go against the will of all their people because of the influence of them.

This was common knowledge in the arab world but now everyone knows it in the entire world thanks to the inability of politicians to change anything especially powerful ones like Biden.

Before this people were living in a kind of movie in which they believed in this lie of "Rule based world order" and all this trash. You gotta be straight dumb to believe the world is not run by the power of the strong one.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and tigrxs
It helps them feel good about themselves

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I think they open a lot of eyes. Like nowadays if you go to Twitter you realize everyone knows about the zionist lobby and how politicians will go against the will of all their people because of the influence of them.
them knowing it doesn't matter, you cant do anything against someone with that much power

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and MaghrebGator
them knowing it doesn't matter, you cant do anything against someone with that much power
That's the worse part of it, straight. The law of the jungle all along, it was just masked with constitutions and UN charters and judges wearing fake hair.

What's worse is that the same people against it were the ones giving those things legitimacy not so long ago because "Muh you gotta respect the geneva conventions dude" or "I won't go to the Ivory Coast because they don't uphold the animal rights of elephants as a form of boycott. I believe in the UN bro"
GKGshHKaAAAWEp9

• +1
That's the worse part of it, straight. The law of the jungle all along, it was just masked with constitutions and UN charters and judges wearing fake hair.

What's worse is that the same people against it were the ones giving those things legitimacy not so long ago because "Muh you gotta respect the geneva conventions dude" or "I won't go to the Ivory Coast because they don't uphold the animal rights of elephants as a form of boycott. I believe in the UN bro"
View attachment 2856512
I truly believe they have a higher power helping them, no human could do what they have achieved

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and MaghrebGator
I truly believe they have a higher power helping them, no human could do what they have achieved
I believe the same but in a more complex way

• +1