Predicted Scenario: Mass Behavioural Changes - The impact of Looksmax.org

H

hopebfrascend

Iron
Preamble

Before I start, just a caveat. Even though I am a new user I have been blackpilled since 2018, never bothered to make an account or interact with online forums such as this. Another caveat, what I am going to say may depress you, but it is the most predictive reality model I have come to the conclusion of. This will help you IMAGINE what a blackpilled world looks like.

What is the aim of all human interaction?

It is of utmost importance to realise what human interaction is based on, and what the end goal primarily is. If we understand this we can then also predict with uncanny certainty what the actions of individuals within all human interactions are designed to achieve.

Now traditional psychological literature has espoused for centuries the following,

"Every human interaction—every utterance, every smile, every text—involves one person elevating or lowering their level of dominance or submission with respect to the other. Johnstone calls this relative level of dominance and submission “status” and argues that all conversations act like a see-saw of status."

- Psychology Today

Naturally this makes sense, especially for men, since dominant men tend to be more successful reproductively. This is the reason why "Chads" get more attention from females and are more popular in general, their dominance due to their physical traits. Individuals who are not highly attractive thus have to cope with trying to impose their mental dominance to find acceptance and love in a group. For that we have the following archetypes:

1. Jesters: Dominance via humiliation of others who do not speak out against said humiliation
2. Dark Triad: Dominance via immoral tactics such as physical aggression and emotional manipulation
3. Nerds: Dominance via the provision of intellectual services to the group
4. The Sheep: Those who get dominance via supporting dominant mediums listed above

The following study supports all the stuff I have said as well - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3383914/

"Dominance and submissive behaviors serve to regulate aggression and conflict while ensuring that dominant individuals generally have first access to the resources that garner the greatest reproductive success"

What will change in the future?

Ok, everything about surgery prices increasing or normies doing softmaxxes due to Blackpill rising in popularity all makes sense. My theory is far different though, I will try to explain given our current knowledge about human interaction, and with the premise "All social interactions are tests of dominance", how looksmax.org going viral will change your life. All of this is rested upon the general public browsing through the forum, finding incel ideology to be more palpable considering higher exposure to the ideology and eventually changing their behaviour.

1. Social Media: We know that social media is a place where people try to fit in by following the popular trend. With .org going viral we can expect to see more memes, debate (think podcasts, reels, videos) and tips on how to improve one's looks. It will not be long before you start to see people posting angle-frauded images of themself, or commenting incel terms like "NCT", "It's over", or "Manlet" under other people's posts.

2. Women-Women Interaction: We all know what happens when women chat with each other behind closed doors. There is a popular phrase "actions speak louder than words", which signifies that people will say something else to be more palpable in terms of political correctness and commit to an action which is entirely contradictory. Case in point is women saying they don't mind dating ethnics, only to have white-only boyfriends their entire life. Behind closed doors this rule of actions over words does not apply, since there is no need to be politically correct with your close friends. Women are notorious for backbiting/slandering/gossiping, behind closed doors words do not need to be minced. Imagine this, 3 high school girls sitting together in their bedroom showing each other pictures of other males from their high schools. If a bald male with a beard and dark skin shows up the reaction is going to be "Ewwww, he is so gross, show me someone else". Now with the rise of blackpill its going to be "Ewww, look at his canthal tilt, manlet height, bad colouring and shit frame". The trend of comparing one's boyfriends with other women's will not only rise, it will become more brutal, more in line with psychological dominance theory. You can not afford to have a single falio if you are in a relationship.

3. Women - Male Interaction: Why are we all incels right now? Because women have a higher point of comparison than they used to have before social media. Their social media is filled with popular male celebrities/tiktokers with perfect development from their frame, height to their very jaws. Women do not know why they are attractive, but they just are. Right now it is basically, "oooh he has nice abs" or "oooh look at that jawline". That will change immediately, as soon as women can pinpoint what creates an attractive face they will automatically be disgusted by any human who does not have hunter eyes, with a perfect maxilla/mandible, NW0 hair, perfect colouring, a cupids bow lip shape and wide shoulders. Go out on a date with a woman, and they will be able to see your NCT eyes, and think about the thousands of tiktok influencers with PCT, and then be thoroughly disgusted by it. Right now NCT is referred to by another name "you have tired looking eyes". It is not thought about as unattractive, that will change, end of story.

4. Large Intersex Interactions: This is where dominance theory coupled with blackpill makes a deadly combination. Remember the 4 archetypes I told you about in the previous section, I want you to visualise the changes in behaviour in all of them.

- Jester: The Jester getting blackpilled is going to be violent. These people are already pretty insecure and have nothing to offer except their humour and they can afford to insult you and get away with it since they are the designated jester. I think you can visualise by this point the immense addition of firepower they will now have against people in the group who are even slightly unattractive.

- Dark Triad: This guy knew how to be dominant, despite his inferior looks to chad, now this guy will know what each person's insecurities are. You will feel more threatened around this person, as he will exhume an aura of knowing your weak spot, and with the spread of Blackpill - with certainty. Remember, blackpill is not a theory, it is law. It is true in all cases.

- Nerds/The Sheep: Probably the same, but they will now no longer be capped at their dominance hierarchy. Previously, these people did not know what held them back, they simply thought the more appealing people in the group were more confident, hence the "just be more confident" bluepill narrative. They did not know why they ranked so low in the hierarchy, in their mind it was a lack of confidence or intellectual abilities. Now they know why they are capped, how to break that barrier, and how to gain more status in the hierarchy. Very soon like I have mentioned in another thread, "every person on the street will have implants on their face, and HGH+AI will have become the new creatine."

Why truly unattractive people will suffer the most?

True incels, generally have high barriers of entering the realms of being attractive such as being short, having a disease, need multiple surgeries e.t.c. They cannot improve their attractiveness by a lot like The Sheep. The best option is then to become a Jester? Fuck no. True incels, have also had a depraved childhood, where they have been the runt of the litter since the very beginning, hence they are more susceptible to dominance by other figures. Blackpill will allow people to identify incels with 100% accuracy. Dominance is the end all be all, and the incel has not even smelt a whiff of it.

The question remains, as black becomes the new red, where do you see yourself in this new world order incel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Primalsplit, angelo and 8 others
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tabula Rasa, Kamui and 1 other person
JoinedJun 25, 2023Posts37
DNR chatgpt post

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Elvisandreaa, stevielake and 2 others
Tldr?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and pentamogged9000
20230803 022337

• +1
Reactions: Eren
JoinedJun 25, 2023Posts37
DNR chatgpt post
I've been advocating for banning all new users, including myself, and privating the forum. I've been blackpilled enough to realise this needs to be stopped.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 28792, horizontallytall and 14 others
So what society collapses, the Jews intended on that anyways

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Dnrd

OP is an autistic greycel nigger who should neck himself irl

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
OP is a retard who just discovered blackpill yesterday and doesn’t leave his moms basement and is rambling about how soon normies will know about looksmax terms lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23115, Skywalker and 1 other person
OP is a retard who just discovered blackpill yesterday and doesn’t leave his moms basement and is rambling about how soon normies will know about looksmax terms lol
I discovered blackpill when your mother settled for your dad, after being run through by 100s of chads in both her holes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 42566, Primalsplit and 3 others
Na mofo really wrote a novel ☠️

Blud felt like this meme

fire-writing.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Perfection, Deleted member 23115, incel194012940 and 3 others
great thread

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, moogme, Marsiere214 and 2 others

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and hopebfrascend
I discovered blackpill when your mother settled for your dad, after being run through by 100s of chads in both her holes.
Common projection lol, settling is a white boy thing for cucks like you

You are literally a basement dwelling schizo, greycel opinions have value less than 0

Common projection lol, settling is a white boy thing for cucks like you

You are literally a basement dwelling schizo, greycel opinions have value less than 0
Didn't read you are black, nice work! Basically capped to dating black women for eternity, good luck trying to get anything else with those lips, nose and bug eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Didn't read you are black, nice work! Basically capped to dating black women for eternity, good luck trying to get anything else with those lips, nose and bug eyes.
Don’t start a battle that you can’t win blud 😭
CA182DC5 CF96 4EEF 9930 59B1DE00139A
D6BFC746 6937 48F0 9F6E C231ECDB60FB
68E23F20 7137 429F B380 32AFF5625043
1945B008 F686 4BFC B12E 4E56AC374A99

Attachments

• IMG_2426.MOV
    2.7 MB
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, zeshama, temporomandibular32 and 4 others
Can't believe you sent me your entire "coping with my ethnicity" folder
This ain’t even the tip of the iceberg man 💀, keep coping with “muh ethnics are incels” when you’re a cumskin who rots in his bedroom all day while most whites and ethnics have gfs

tldr

i was born
and my life was over

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
not a word son

chatgptmaxxed

Yeah, should make this forum private

This is what happens when you try to help subhuman retards.

will NEVER read ofc

Preamble

Before I start, just a caveat. Even though I am a new user I have been blackpilled since 2018, never bothered to make an account or interact with online forums such as this. Another caveat, what I am going to say may depress you, but it is the most predictive reality model I have come to the conclusion of. This will help you IMAGINE what a blackpilled world looks like.

What is the aim of all human interaction?

It is of utmost importance to realise what human interaction is based on, and what the end goal primarily is. If we understand this we can then also predict with uncanny certainty what the actions of individuals within all human interactions are designed to achieve.

Now traditional psychological literature has espoused for centuries the following,

"Every human interaction—every utterance, every smile, every text—involves one person elevating or lowering their level of dominance or submission with respect to the other. Johnstone calls this relative level of dominance and submission “status” and argues that all conversations act like a see-saw of status."

- Psychology Today

Naturally this makes sense, especially for men, since dominant men tend to be more successful reproductively. This is the reason why "Chads" get more attention from females and are more popular in general, their dominance due to their physical traits. Individuals who are not highly attractive thus have to cope with trying to impose their mental dominance to find acceptance and love in a group. For that we have the following archetypes:

1. Jesters: Dominance via humiliation of others who do not speak out against said humiliation
2. Dark Triad: Dominance via immoral tactics such as physical aggression and emotional manipulation
3. Nerds: Dominance via the provision of intellectual services to the group
4. The Sheep: Those who get dominance via supporting dominant mediums listed above

The following study supports all the stuff I have said as well - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3383914/

"Dominance and submissive behaviors serve to regulate aggression and conflict while ensuring that dominant individuals generally have first access to the resources that garner the greatest reproductive success"

What will change in the future?

Ok, everything about surgery prices increasing or normies doing softmaxxes due to Blackpill rising in popularity all makes sense. My theory is far different though, I will try to explain given our current knowledge about human interaction, and with the premise "All social interactions are tests of dominance", how looksmax.org going viral will change your life. All of this is rested upon the general public browsing through the forum, finding incel ideology to be more palpable considering higher exposure to the ideology and eventually changing their behaviour.

1. Social Media: We know that social media is a place where people try to fit in by following the popular trend. With .org going viral we can expect to see more memes, debate (think podcasts, reels, videos) and tips on how to improve one's looks. It will not be long before you start to see people posting angle-frauded images of themself, or commenting incel terms like "NCT", "It's over", or "Manlet" under other people's posts.

2. Women-Women Interaction: We all know what happens when women chat with each other behind closed doors. There is a popular phrase "actions speak louder than words", which signifies that people will say something else to be more palpable in terms of political correctness and commit to an action which is entirely contradictory. Case in point is women saying they don't mind dating ethnics, only to have white-only boyfriends their entire life. Behind closed doors this rule of actions over words does not apply, since there is no need to be politically correct with your close friends. Women are notorious for backbiting/slandering/gossiping, behind closed doors words do not need to be minced. Imagine this, 3 high school girls sitting together in their bedroom showing each other pictures of other males from their high schools. If a bald male with a beard and dark skin shows up the reaction is going to be "Ewwww, he is so gross, show me someone else". Now with the rise of blackpill its going to be "Ewww, look at his canthal tilt, manlet height, bad colouring and shit frame". The trend of comparing one's boyfriends with other women's will not only rise, it will become more brutal, more in line with psychological dominance theory. You can not afford to have a single falio if you are in a relationship.

3. Women - Male Interaction: Why are we all incels right now? Because women have a higher point of comparison than they used to have before social media. Their social media is filled with popular male celebrities/tiktokers with perfect development from their frame, height to their very jaws. Women do not know why they are attractive, but they just are. Right now it is basically, "oooh he has nice abs" or "oooh look at that jawline". That will change immediately, as soon as women can pinpoint what creates an attractive face they will automatically be disgusted by any human who does not have hunter eyes, with a perfect maxilla/mandible, NW0 hair, perfect colouring, a cupids bow lip shape and wide shoulders. Go out on a date with a woman, and they will be able to see your NCT eyes, and think about the thousands of tiktok influencers with PCT, and then be thoroughly disgusted by it. Right now NCT is referred to by another name "you have tired looking eyes". It is not thought about as unattractive, that will change, end of story.

4. Large Intersex Interactions: This is where dominance theory coupled with blackpill makes a deadly combination. Remember the 4 archetypes I told you about in the previous section, I want you to visualise the changes in behaviour in all of them.

- Jester: The Jester getting blackpilled is going to be violent. These people are already pretty insecure and have nothing to offer except their humour and they can afford to insult you and get away with it since they are the designated jester. I think you can visualise by this point the immense addition of firepower they will now have against people in the group who are even slightly unattractive.

- Dark Triad: This guy knew how to be dominant, despite his inferior looks to chad, now this guy will know what each person's insecurities are. You will feel more threatened around this person, as he will exhume an aura of knowing your weak spot, and with the spread of Blackpill - with certainty. Remember, blackpill is not a theory, it is law. It is true in all cases.

- Nerds/The Sheep: Probably the same, but they will now no longer be capped at their dominance hierarchy. Previously, these people did not know what held them back, they simply thought the more appealing people in the group were more confident, hence the "just be more confident" bluepill narrative. They did not know why they ranked so low in the hierarchy, in their mind it was a lack of confidence or intellectual abilities. Now they know why they are capped, how to break that barrier, and how to gain more status in the hierarchy. Very soon like I have mentioned in another thread, "every person on the street will have implants on their face, and HGH+AI will have become the new creatine."

Why truly unattractive people will suffer the most?

True incels, generally have high barriers of entering the realms of being attractive such as being short, having a disease, need multiple surgeries e.t.c. They cannot improve their attractiveness by a lot like The Sheep. The best option is then to become a Jester? Fuck no. True incels, have also had a depraved childhood, where they have been the runt of the litter since the very beginning, hence they are more susceptible to dominance by other figures. Blackpill will allow people to identify incels with 100% accuracy. Dominance is the end all be all, and the incel has not even smelt a whiff of it.

The question remains, as black becomes the new red, where do you see yourself in this new world order incel?
Dndr dag

not a molecule