My biggest regret was dropping out of school

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Not because I give a shit about my future prospects or whatever shitty qualifications, but simply for the social benefits of being in school. I made friends in class and I'd go out with them or whatever, so I knew I was capable of being NT.

I threw it all away to be a NEET and now it's harder than ever to meet people my age. The majority of people will make friends via school. I can't complain about my life as I probably have it better than most people my age, but then I think do I really? It's easy to cope with money, drugs, travelling etc but what's the point if you haven't had a real human interaction in years?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, KIVVV, Trilogy and 4 others
My biggest regret was coming out of the womb

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, ascension, KIVVV and 3 others
Mirin avi

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and N1666
You mean university?
Why don't you go back bro

• +1
Reactions: N1666
You mean university?
Why don't you go back bro
It was the stage before university. I can't go back for too many reasons, one of them being that I'm now 18 so Im classed as an adult now.

I'll most likely do something like an apprenticeship if I get back into education, but I will miss out on the whole normal experience of being in school

My biggest mistake is when i evolved 6 gibles with low cp into garchomps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and N1666
I thought you always struggled making friends

• +1
I thought you always struggled making friends
Not when I first started sixth form. It was a new place and no one knew each other so it made it easier. Before that I did because I was known as the weird kid

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
It was the stage before university. I can't go back for too many reasons, one of them being that I'm now 18 so Im classed as an adult now.

I'll most likely do something like an apprenticeship if I get back into education, but I will miss out on the whole normal experience of being in school
Don't be retarded, I'm 28 and I went back to college. Go do it, 18 is still young.

• +1