Ultimate guide to hiding your surgeries and explaining why we have to hide every looksmax we do and how (DNRD copers enter at your own risk)

So people dont care if foids do makeup, wear wigs, do fillers, skincare etc because its their duty to be beautiful.

People absolutely do care.

Women aren't completely immune to this shit either.

It's either too much makeup so she's trying too hard, or no makeup and she looks sick.

When flatchested Suzy gets breast implants cause she's feeling insecure, she gets shit on for "not accepting her body" despite being bullied for that reason.

This effects both genders as everybody is expected to look beautiful "naturally."

But I do agree on being incognito about your surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, angelo and Tallooksmaxxer
People absolutely do care.

Women aren't completely immune to this shit either.

It's either too much makeup so she's trying too hard, or no makeup and she looks sick.

When flatchested Suzy gets breast implants cause she's feeling insecure, she gets shit on for "not accepting her body" despite being bullied for that reason.

This effects both genders as everybody is expected to look beautiful "naturally."

But I do agree on being incognito about your surgeries.
people consider make up on foids as normal if its not absurd.

yeah you are probably right about breast implants.

people consider make up on foids as normal if its not absurd.

yeah you are probably right about breast implants.

But not too much makeup. That natural "no makeup" look still has makeup on.

Old ass meme

49421975_297342257636224_1038878053675831106_n-1008786982.jpg

Or Just Stop Being A Bitch And Stop Caring About Other People Think, Who Care? All That Matter Is Whether You Actually Become good-looking or not

Or Just Stop Being A Bitch And Stop Caring About Other People Think, Who Care? All That Matter Is Whether You Actually Become good-looking or not
20231006 123826

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
absolutely true and brutal.
You'd think people appreciate the honesty and the pearl you threw their way by telling them your ascension details but nope the pig only drags it through its own shit and then tosses it back at you.

No wonder some of the greatest ascensions here like Salludon hide it.
This guy kept his "sheep's clothing" up so hard even .org users started to believe his eye area and gonials transformed through "hard mewing" jfl.
Be like Salludon

If I could ascend like him I would 100% tell everyone I did hardcore thumbpulling and offer to evaluate their thumbpulling technique for free :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: neverchadlite, Amexmaxx, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
If I could ascend like him I would 100% tell everyone I did hardcore thumbpulling and offer to evaluate their thumbpulling technique for free :lul: :lul: :lul:
based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Maalik