Drake vs Kendrick is just manlet rage

I dont like new Drake I give yall that BUT also kendrick is overrated AF he truly sounds like an activist lol fighting for black people rights his new album is mid at its best while OG drake albums are classics such as If you're reading this its too late, more life, dark lane demo tapes etc. to pimp a butterfly is easily the most overrated album of the previous decade
objectively speaking Kendrick raps and flows better he's a better MC period everyone knows that. He's made for battle rap, bars and lyricism. Drake is made for radio and club music. Don't get me wrong he's good asf (in prime) and I like his music but purely rapping ability he doesn't come close to Kendrick. Say what u want about the music because that's more preference than anything but actual rapping skill drake gets washed.

yh bro if ur coming with the whole activist angle and saying kendrick's songs are overrated, u unironically can't comprehend good art, like the album that had "how much a dollar cost" is overhyped... Yh man, drake fans should be put in a cock gobbling rehabilitation centre, prolly only listened to kendrick thru gta radio
OVO niggers are the biggest dickriders and worst part is drakes jewish. Clown world

• Love it
Reactions: cashmerefraud
OVO niggers are the biggest dickriders and worst part is drakes jewish. Clown world
Can't stand that wide ipd ass, culture vulture jew and his braindead fanbase that eats up every mediocre song he makes with the same autistic flow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and tombradylover
Can't stand that wide ipd ass, culture vulture jew and his braindead fanbase that eats up every mediocre song he makes with the same autistic flow
I really dont care for Drake tbh. I enjoy his music and take it for what it is. But holy fucking shit his fans have to be the most braindead, idiotic 12 year old fanbase any celeb has every had. The dickeating when it comes to Drake is actually fucking unreal. His music doesn't have any substance especially compared to his old self yet these nigers act like he's a god or something. Truly remarkable brain rot

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
yh bro if ur coming with the whole activist angle and saying kendrick's songs are overrated, u unironically can't comprehend good art, like the album that had "how much a dollar cost" is overhyped... Yh man, drake fans should be put in a cock gobbling rehabilitation centre, prolly only listened to kendrick thru gta radio
fun fact I always skipped every Midrick Lamar song in gta radio, plus there are tons of REAL artistic albums out there lol his voice is also cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and MrGlutton
fun fact I always skipped every Midrick Lamar song in gta radio, plus there are tons of REAL artistic albums out there lol his voice is also cucked
"fun fact" "midrick lamar" "voice is cucked" yh I'm done here

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, tombradylover and AustinCutler
objectively speaking Kendrick raps and flows better he's a better MC period everyone knows that. He's made for battle rap, bars and lyricism. Drake is made for radio and club music. Don't get me wrong he's good asf (in prime) and I like his music but purely rapping ability he doesn't come close to Kendrick. Say what u want about the music because that's more preference than anything but actual rapping skill drake gets washed.
tbh u might be right about this im into lots of genres if we talk about rap my favs are: $uicideboy$, 00pium almost everyone from the label, OG tyler, city morgue, drain gang

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I really dont care for Drake tbh. I enjoy his music and take it for what it is. But holy fucking shit his fans have to be the most braindead, idiotic 12 year old fanbase any celeb has every had. The dickeating when it comes to Drake is actually fucking unreal. His music doesn't have any substance especially compared to his old self yet these nigers act like he's a god or something. Truly remarkable brain rot
Bru literally same here, u can tell right off the bat who's a drake fan by their fluoride stare and having no thoughts of their own. Type of niggas to choose mario in mario kart

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
"fun fact" "midrick lamar" "voice is cucked" yh I'm done here
Midrick lamar fucking cageeed ngl
tbh u might be right about this im into lots of genres if we talk about rap my favs are: $uicideboy$, 00pium almost everyone from the label, OG tyler, city morgue, drain gang
Im telling u bruh the drake worship is weird as fuck. HE IS A JEWWWWWWWW

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler and cashmerefraud
Bru literally same here, u can tell right off the bat who's a drake fan by their fluoride stare and having no thoughts of their own. Type of niggas to choose mario in mario kart
Midrick lamar fucking cageeed ngl

Im telling u bruh the drake worship is weird as fuck. HE IS A JEWWWWWWWW
tbh all I see is hate on drake on twitter, irl, reddit, instagram comments etc. etc. yall truly see people praising drake?

tbh all I see is hate on drake on twitter, irl, reddit, instagram comments etc. etc. yall truly see people praising drake?
bru everyone pre this diss track situation (last 2 days) loved drake putting him at goat status unironically, thank god for kendrick doing this even tho this might all be a distraction for sum happening as we speak

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Tbh. Kendrick is bluepilled af. Saying shit like this good vs evil and trying to expose drake for his “morals”.

Who would’ve guessed 6ft tall rich lightskin drake is a bad father and has a bunch of children that aren’t accounted for. Who’s surprised?

Also saying shit like oh Drake grew a beard to look better and he has fake abs jfl. Kendrick literally trying to make it out like Drake is a narcy for looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and horizon
Every single person I interact with irl are Drake dicksuckers. Imagine being 23 year old + dick sucking a celeb who isn’t even THAT good anymore it’s so crazy to me. At least if ur a kid or something it makes more sense to dick suck a faggot Jew like Drake

Fake ass beef

• JFL
Reactions: Mio
I dont like new Drake I give yall that BUT also kendrick is overrated AF he truly sounds like an activist lol fighting for black people rights his new album is mid at its best while OG drake albums are classics such as If you're reading this its too late, more life, dark lane demo tapes etc. to pimp a butterfly is easily the most overrated album of the previous decade
It’s drake hate not Kendrick worship they’re upset a Canadian lightskin is on top of the rap and D size game

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
It’s drake hate not Kendrick worship they’re upset a Canadian lightskin is on top of the rap and D size game
drake's not even a rapper for real, he's more of a pop artist

• +1
Reactions: Mio

Every single person I interact with irl are Drake dicksuckers. Imagine being 23 year old + dick sucking a celeb who isn’t even THAT good anymore it’s so crazy to me. At least if ur a kid or something it makes more sense to dick suck a faggot Jew like Drake
Exactly he easily penis mogs every rapper out there with his gigantic penis, I also have a theory that kendrick was jealous of his huge cock and thats the main reason he started this beef. If we are being honest it could be a reason.

I mean yea overall dickriding any celebs is crazy to me they are all millionares and super cuck trait to be on their dick

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, RecessedChinCel, tombradylover and 2 others
Aside of Kendricks cringe vocal inflections and flows, his lyrics sound like they’re literally written by a blue haired Twitter feminist
“You’re a white male”
“You’re a misogynist!”
“You’re a body shamer!”
“You’re a pedophile because you hook up with young adult women!”
“You should die so women are safe!”
“You shouldn’t say the N word!”

I can’t believe I heard a rapper unironically call someone a body shamer and a misogynist in a diss song. Guy is the cringest rapper in history

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, fukmylyf and Mio
this thread restored my faith in humanity.

Aside of Kendricks cringe vocal inflections and flows, his lyrics sound like they’re literally written by a blue haired Twitter feminist
“You’re a white male”
“You’re a misogynist!”
“You’re a body shamer!”
“You’re a pedophile because you hook up with young adult women!”
“You should die so women are safe!”
“You shouldn’t say the N word!”

I can’t believe I heard a rapper unironically call someone a body shamer and a misogynist in a diss song. Guy is the cringest rapper in history
my thoughts exactly. Lost all respect for this sjw nigger.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck