Dream Incel Environment

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Living in a small city without chads and a female to male ratio of 7:3

Also most at my school are ugly cucked high inhib youngcels

How would that change the situation? Slay Environment?

at the end of the day incel are still incels

i literally know at least 5 people (friends or old friends / buddies) that were literal slayers in their village during their high school days

then when high school was over and they moved to capital because of university ( 2 million population) they became incels JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2745 and 1 other person
i literally know at least 5 people (friends or old friends / buddies) that were literal slayers in their village during their high school days

then when high school was over and they moved to capital because of university ( 2 million population) they became incels JFL
location theory is real. i would have had a complete different (better) school experience if i didn’t live in the place i do now. But, at the same time, I wouldn’t trade my location for anything lol

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
all girls would rather go into long distance relationships instead of going out with incels. normies however would slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

Locationpill is legit

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
location theory is real. i would have had a complete different (better) school experience if i didn’t live in the place i do now. But, at the same time, I wouldn’t trade my location for anything lol
Locationpill is legit
tbh i think its an underrated concept on the entire psl scene

not that you would have to move to asia, but for example some people would be better off moving into smaller villages etc or medium sized ones instead of big cities where they continue to rot away in their rooms with no success

or if its truly ogre SEAmaxxing has been proven to work

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Jones and Nosecel9000
For me is no foids, no chads, no incels no normies, only me

At my school most guys were also high inhib cucks and the female male ratio was about 6:4.
I was in a class with a female male ratio of 20:1 for one year.
I honestly like being around foids more than being around guys because they don't dominance- and heightmog me.
In a male environment I get heightmogged by at least every second guy which drives me so mad.

Some ugly or fat tallfags from school even got gfs because the foids didn't have better options apparently.
Most tallfags remained single though.
tbh i think its an underrated concept on the entire psl scene

not that you would have to move to asia, but for example some people would be better off moving into smaller villages etc or medium sized ones instead of big cities where they continue to rot away in their rooms with no success

or if its truly ogre SEAmaxxing has been proven to work
In my experience the people living in villages are taller and a bit better looking.
Large cities are full of refugees, ethnics and old businessmen.

Last edited:
live in NYC, apparently theres a shit ton of women there