Drinking 4l of water a day for debloating

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Has anyone tried this before? 1stman (youtuber) claims this removed his water retention, because your body doesnt need to store water in the face anymore. Studies show that higher water intake correlates with lower Vasopressin (hormone thats responsible for water retention).

Has anyone tried themselves and can testify whether or not this helped with their water retention? I am not talking about bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and HeightPilledum
i drink 5l a day to cut

Meme lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Allornothing, ascension and 1 other person
The more water I drink, the more bloated I seem to get.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, HeightPilledum, marek937 and 2 others
youre gna be dehydrated

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Allornothing, ChickenRun and 3 others
It has to be mineral or carbonated water or rope

not even becasue too much water can trigger a stress response which makes it a looksmin if done regularly
what amount are we talking about?

-bloat is caused by fat retaining water
-what's the solution?

DRINK MORE WATER!
ingenious brother

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Idk i am drinking tons of Water instead of coke, its losing my neck fat clearly

• +1
Has anyone tried this before? 1stman (youtuber) claims this removed his water retention, because your body doesnt need to store water in the face anymore. Studies show that higher water intake correlates with lower Vasopressin (hormone thats responsible for water retention).

Has anyone tried themselves and can testify whether or not this helped with their water retention? I am not talking about bodyfat

I drink 5-6 liter water/day for 5+ years. It does something, but not enough on it's own. Helps both with skin hydration and debloating though.

To me leanmaxxing + cardio + taking potassium chloride powder + eating less carbs with lower GI are that helped the most with debloating.

Bro that's not looksmaxxing, that's just a healthy habit, even your grandma do that

• JFL
Bro that's not looksmaxxing, that's just a healthy habit, even your grandma do that
Flooding your cells with unassimilable liquid is healthy ??? Wow.

• +1
Thats not enough, must be combined with accutane, cardio, and potassium

Doesnt make sense
You need 1500-2000mg of salt/sodium if you’re gonna drink a gallon of water per day or else you WILL be dehydrated which will cause more bloating

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and autistic_tendencies