Naaaaaah I'm good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Brus Wane
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane, NationalWarrior, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
You’ve outed itself by saying this
Gee when I made the joke I didn't think people would get it. Thank you for confirming it goes over peoples heads.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
And the results are already cucked.

@thenewhebbe elab.

can imagine why @yeeyeeslayer is for aoc of 14 year olds

@john2 @John Cracovizk

Legal drinking age doesn't mean shit anyway at least not where I live. Niggas will start drinking at 13 if they want to

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Xtra
Legal drinking age doesn't mean shit anyway at least not where I live. Niggas will start drinking at 13 if they want to
my country has a big alcoholism problem. tons of people here start drinking from as young as 13. its beyond fucked and part of why i am incel as i hate alcohol

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
When you turn 18, all constraints should be lifted. No exceptions.
So the age to consent to sexual activity in the country privacy of your home should be equivalent to voting on something that affects millions of other people?

So the age to consent to sexual activity in the country privacy of your home should be equivalent to voting on something that affects millions of other people?
i didn't necessarily say that. i just said there should be no legal constraints at 18

if the age of consent is 14, raping a 14 year old would still be illegal, so the only legal sex that would happen is consensual.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
there should be no laws in general

Users who are viewing this thread

Back