Drop controversial looksmaxing theories

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
E.g mewing, bonesmashing, LSJL method for height, jelqing

If you tried and they helped but there are still no general consensus on them - stll drop

Edit. whats from this is cope and whats not:
- Belt Face Pulling
- Towel Chewing and Pulling
- Regular Face Pulling
- Facial Exercises
- Face Building
- Eye Exercises
- Self-Neuro-Cranial Restructuring (NCR)
- Endo-Nasal Balloon Inflations
- Occult, Magick and Alchemy, Energy and Spiritual Work
- Energy Manipulation and Biokenesis
- BioEnergetics
- Dopamine abstinence
- Affirmations/ Incantations -Subliminals
- Hypnosis
- Visualization
- Pheromones

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
chewing works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 55252, Lmao and 8 others
I got so many theories that’s suspicious

IMG 4838

• +1
Reactions: apathy and Roge
edging unironically works for sex drive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Arditi, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
edging unironically works for sex drive
works but i have pied because of it and now cant get hard + 0 morning wood. jfl at me doing this until dick went flaccid so many times

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, IanIachimoe2491 and wsada
sleep is law

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, IanIachimoe2491, soover4me and 7 others
Controversial according to some people here but "just get a haircut bro" actually works especially for most young guys that are around the normie range. Hairmaxxing is super important and often underappreciated

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, garoupilled_, humanoidsub7 and 8 others
Subliminal shit. Jfl I tried doing this with my height, stretching and thinking I was growing taller every day for like 3-5 months, did fuck all jfl

• JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, looksseg, coispet and 2 others
neck training actually makes voice deeper

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wsada and thereallegend
mcdonalds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, garoupilled_, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, coispet and Roge
Whats cope here and what can be used to looksmax?
Literally written down all weird shit that I found here recently

- Belt Face Pulling
- Regular Face Pulling
- Facial Exercises
- Face Building
- Eye Exercises
- BioEnergetics
- Dopamine abstinence
- Hypnosis
- Visualization
- Pheromones

Whats cope here and what can be used to looksmax?
Literally written down all weird shit that I found here recently

- Belt Face Pulling
- Regular Face Pulling
- Facial Exercises
- Face Building
- Eye Exercises
- BioEnergetics
- Dopamine abstinence
- Hypnosis
- Visualization
- Pheromones
@thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
controversial looksmaxxes which I am currently doing:
> monk's pepper (vitex agnus castus) to lower prolactine, treat gyno and stop hair loss
> oral castor oil to increase hair growth
> bone smashing for eye hooding (because in 2022 doctor refused to perform fat grafting for hooding)
> facial hair plucking (razor shaving gives me infections)
> high fat and high protein ketogenic diet forever as a cure to acne (it works perfectly to insuline-sensitive people)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Dunkelheit, 5'7 zoomer, garoupilled_ and 6 others
> monk's pepper (vitex agnus castus) to lower prolactine, treat gyno and stop hair loss
> bone smashing for eye hooding (because in 2022 doctor refused to perform fat grafting for hooding)
> high fat and high protein ketogenic diet forever as a cure to acne (it works perfectly to insuline-sensitive people)
do you have opinions on something from my post above or its all complete bs theories?

Did you eat dairy on the diet. Im on a very similiar diet

do you have opinions on something from my post above or its all complete bs theories?
subliminals are as trustable as zodiac signs, for belt pulling everyone with a basic understanding of human anatomy knows it is a useless and harmful practice. Mewing lacks any sort of scientifical evidence

• +1
Reactions: coispet, humanoidsub7 and Roge
Chewing

(it works if you have the proper gonions, but can still cause other issues such as TMJ, so do your research before doing anything)

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Roge
Did you eat dairy on the diet. Im on a very similiar diet
1 liter of whole milk is an appropiate breakfast for the average healthy person, however milk is not appropiate for insulin-sensitive people. 1 liter of milk contains 50-60grams of carbohydrates, which is enough to raise insuline level and worsen acne

meanwhile cheese contain near to zero carbohydrates (they get eaten by yeast during formation of cheese) so cheese is safe. For my diet I eat meat, eggs, cheese, and carrots until I am full.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Roge
1 liter of whole milk is an appropiate breakfast for the average healthy person, however milk is not appropiate for insulin-sensitive people. 1 liter of milk contains 50-60grams of carbohydrates, which is enough to raise insuline level and worsen acne

View attachment 2691734

meanwhile cheese contain near to zero carbohydrates (they get eaten by yeast during formation of cheese) so cheese is safe. For my diet I eat meat, eggs, cheese, and carrots until I am full.
Do you answer pms?

View attachment 2691734

Are all cheeses this way, even the ones at the supermarket?

How many carbs can i eat in a day? Less than 50g?

Are all carbs the same then even in things like kefir and milk?

There is 10g of carbs per 100g of carrots so this doesnt really make much sense?

Last edited:
I’m convinced chewing works, as our ancestors had WAY fewer cases of crooked or impacted wisdom teeth.

The whole theory around crowding being environmental is very strong, even though there are no scientific studies.

But honestly, how would you study one variable until, like, 25, when development stops?

They did studies on mice and some other little animals.
There is a study about how they plugged, I think, a monkey nose and made them mouth breathe, and they became subhuman.

I know it’s controversial, but honestly, I think people here are nihilistic for the sake of it.
Like, bro, if it’s really that bad and 99% genetic and you can’t do anything about it,
Just end it and stop crying all day.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Roge
subliminals if you actually believe in them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: odux, Roge and Tai Lung
So basically I dont need them but its more like self hypnosis?
The brain controls everything. If you even have a doubt of it not working then it won't. Placebo effects are so strong you can give yourself rashes, headaches, naseua etc with it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
The brain controls everything. If you even have a doubt of it not working then it won't. Placebo effects are so strong you can give yourself rashes, headaches, naseua etc with it.
Yeah exactly what im talking, like self hypnosis. What about everything else above?

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
I’m convinced chewing works, as our ancestors had WAY fewer cases of crooked or impacted wisdom teeth.

The whole theory around crowding being environmental is very strong, even though there are no scientific studies.

But honestly, how would you study one variable until, like, 25, when development stops?

They did studies on mice and some other little animals.
There is a study about how they plugged, I think, a monkey nose and made them mouth breathe, and they became subhuman.

I know it’s controversial, but honestly, I think people here are nihilistic for the sake of it.
Like, bro, if it’s really that bad and 99% genetic and you can’t do anything about it,
Just end it and stop crying all day.
high iq thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Roge and Luh?nn?
subliminals if you actually believe in them

The concept of placebos intrigues me because our own minds can affect our bodies in positive ways.

Why can’t we just make our brain command us to get “hunter eyes” or grow?

Of course everyone thinks it's a meme, but we need this kind of mindset-questioning and learning to make new looksMaxx.

The concept of placebos intrigues me because our own minds can affect our bodies in positive ways.

Why can’t we just make our brain command us to get “hunter eyes” or grow?

Of course everyone thinks it's a meme, but we need this kind of mindset-questioning and learning to make new looksMaxx.
Honestly I believed that I will grow to 6' and grew from 5'11 to 6' year ago at 17.5. Needed to believe I'm 6'2 :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: odux and Luh?nn?
Are all cheeses this way, even the ones at the supermarket?

How many carbs can i eat in a day? Less than 50g?

Are all carbs the same then even in things like kefir and milk?

There is 10g of carbs per 100g of carrots so this doesnt really make much sense?

I advocate for reducing drastically carbohydrates only if you want to get rid of acne without isotretinoin. As explained by medical evidence, insulin hypertrophizes the sebaceous gland increasing the risk of acne in sensitive people. Usually I eat 50 grams of carbohydrates a day. Much less than the average gym goer.

cheese normally contains no carbohydrates. The only exception is fresh cheese that has been seasoned for a pair of days so it may contain a small amount of carbos as 2% of its weight. In the process of making cheese, yeast normally consumes all carbos in some days.

kefir is milk which was fermented for one day so it still contains a considerable amount of carbos. I do not drink kefir for this reason. (but if you are not sensitive to kefir I recommend to make kefir at home by mixing kefir and whole milk, it is a fun activity)

Next month I will do an accutane cycle so I will be able to eat carbos in future without causing acne to myself.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 57122
mirin 76 viewers god tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Roge
You cannot use the placebo effect to grow a third arm. Similarly you cannot use placebo to get new facial bones.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Roge
I take caber for prolactin, I feel weird now but it’s not a bad thing
I did facial hair plucking but it regrows very fast and I get bumps, any tips?

I advocate for reducing drastically carbohydrates only if you want to get rid of acne without isotretinoin. As explained by medical evidence, insulin hypertrophizes the sebaceous gland increasing the risk of acne in sensitive people. Usually I eat 50 grams of carbohydrates a day. Much less than the average gym goer.

cheese normally contains no carbohydrates. The only exception is fresh cheese that has been seasoned for a pair of days so it may contain a small amount of carbos as 2% of its weight. In the process of making cheese, yeast normally consumes all carbos in some days.

kefir is milk which was fermented for one day so it still contains a considerable amount of carbos. I do not drink kefir for this reason. (but if you are not sensitive to kefir I recommend to make kefir at home by mixing kefir and whole milk, it is a fun activity)

Next month I will do an accutane cycle so I will be able to eat carbos in future without causing acne to myself.
Why are you hopping on acutane if this diet is working for you?

I take caber for prolactin, I feel weird now but it’s not a bad thing
I did facial hair plucking but it regrows very fast and I get bumps, any tips?
electric shaver only trims without cutting the hair
razor shaving caused infections and bumps to me, furthermore razor shaving leaves the 5 o clock shadow
plucking was the solution because it removes the five o clock shadows and it does not cause bumps or infection

intermitten dry fasting is the ultimate way of anti aging

• +1
Reactions: Eren
electric shaver only trims without cutting the hair
razor shaving caused infections and bumps to me, furthermore razor shaving leaves the 5 o clock shadow
plucking was the solution because it removes the five o clock shadows and it does not cause bumps or infection
But how? I did it and always had these fucking bumps on my neck
I did razor shaving, it’s good but it takes a lot of time and it’s loud
So now I have a leaf manual razor shave, I have shit blades, I will order another brand on Amazon but other than that it’s really great, this ascended my jaw

Why are you hopping on acutane if this diet is working for you?

I am forced to use isotretinoin next month because I will start my second cycle of anabolic steroids. Roids, like carbohydrates, hypertrophize the sebaceous gland increasing the risk of acne.

Secondly, If my reduce my sebaceous glands with isotret, I will be able to eat carbos to increase easily my calorie intake for the bulking roid cycle.

Finally, after an isotretinoin cycle of 2 months, I may be able to eat carbohydrates four times a week, adding diversity to my diet which is very boring, as today I can only eat meat, eggs and cheese.

(Carrots are for carrot-tanning)

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
But how? I did it and always had these fucking bumps on my neck
I did razor shaving, it’s good but it takes a lot of time and it’s loud
So now I have a leaf manual razor shave, I have shit blades, I will order another brand on Amazon but other than that it’s really great, this ascended my jaw
@TheLordMadness solved the problem with permanent laser hair removal

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Why dry fasting? I do intermittent fasting with lots of water
Maybe I’m missing out
dry fasting is far more potent than water fasting

dry fasting is far more potent than water fasting
Are you doing it? I drink a lot of water to see if it helps for skin etc
I don’t drink during meals because it bloats me

• +1
Reactions: kah
I am forced to use isotretinoin next month because I will start my second cycle of anabolic steroids. Roids, like carbohydrates, hypertrophize the sebaceous gland increasing the risk of acne.

Secondly, If my reduce my sebaceous glands with isotret, I will be able to eat carbos to increase easily my calorie intake for the bulking roid cycle.

Finally, after an isotretinoin cycle of 2 months, I may be able to eat carbohydrates four times a week, adding diversity to my diet which is very boring, as today I can only eat meat, eggs and cheese.

(Carrots are for carrot-tanning)
Do you think high prolactin from fapping can cause acne?

I'll fix the title for you:
Reveal all your secret life changing looksmaxxes to me and the other newgen fags

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GreenRay88, Jamaldickjavontus, Roge and 1 other person