Drop controversial looksmaxing theories

mewing is pseudoscience. I tried it for 4 years and I'm still recessed.
You can’t just to but your tongue in your palate and expect it to reverse your recession.there’s a lot of other things you should do

• JFL
Reactions: capybar
You can’t just to but your tongue in your palate and expect it to reverse your recession.there’s a lot of other things you should do
for example

• JFL
Subliminal shit. Jfl I tried doing this with my height, stretching and thinking I was growing taller every day for like 3-5 months, did fuck all jfl

will it work for this????? :feelsthink:
please give me your opinion its my last hope :feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, capybar and Roge
thinking that jew677 would work rather than just blasting plain HGH

• JFL
for example
Hard mewing/ chewing/tongue chewing/ chin tucks and good posture/ good diet/being active/ and being young doing this gave me crazy checkbones in couple of months you can pm me for results

• JFL
Your personality and NT-ness is defined by your looks.

Ugly people have bad personalities, beautiful people have good personalities.

Ugly people who turned beautiful have bad personalities and non-NT.

Beautiful people who turned ugly have good personalities and are NT.

If you were abused dog as a kid/teenager you need to megadose some shrooms or LSD idk, go on a psychadelic binge to reset your traumatized brain.
this is so untrue lmao. There is no core relation between being NT and looks if anything theres a negative corerelation as ugly niggas need some way to compensate.

• JFL
this is so untrue lmao. There is no core relation between being NT and looks if anything theres a negative corerelation as ugly niggas need some way to compensate.
Cope, NT is just social skills that you're supposed to develop normally.

Ugly people do bad socially cause people don't like them so they turn into "introverts" and have stunted social skills.

It's all a positive feedback loop, the good looking keep winning so they socialize more and become "extroverts".

Uglies have negative feedback loop, they are ugly so they do bad socially so they become shut ins and become "introverts".

Last edited:
  • JFL
"Height halo", as in the taller you are the higher your SMV, doesn't exist. Height isn't like money where the more you have the better. If you're minimum whatever is considered solidly tall in your country, 6'2-6'4 depending on which, you have tall halo for foids and that's it, other factors make the difference then. Outside of nichemaxxing/height fetishists most women won't be extra attracted to you because you're 6'6 or something ridiculous like that. Also, normal tall>giant tall, being a giant doesn't increase your appeal and being a giant with a bad face, frame, posture and proportions is a failo.

Last edited:
Cope, NT is just social skills that you're supposed to develop normally.

Ugly people do bad socially cause people don't like them so they turn into "introverts" and have stunted social skills.

It's all a positive feedback loop, the good looking keep winning so they socialize more and become "extroverts".

Uglies have negative feedback loop, they are ugly so they do bad socially so they become shut ins and become "introverts".
Although I think there is a core relation, and i have read the studies on feedback loops and whatnot and it is totally valid. An attractive chad who plays minecraft all day and goes to the gym wont have the same social skills and charisma and NTness as a guy like me who is MTN and was raised in a good social environment who despite experiencing a healthy dose of bullying and negative feedback loops and whatnot still came out NT and not socially awkward because of a good balance of positive social interactions and human connection that counteracted that. Of course this is just hypothetical but you get the point. Having proper social interactions despite negative feedback loops will still result in being an overall NT person. your thinking too much of jocks and nerd type scenarios it isnt like that in reality.

Drinking cum and listening to subliminals

Cant believe niggas here arent talking about the most important one on that list that isnt actually cope

Never tried any of these to a long extend disclaimer
E.g mewing, bonesmashing, LSJL method for height, jelqing

If you tried and they helped but there are still no general consensus on them - stll drop

Edit. whats from this is cope and whats not:
- Belt Face Pulling
Works but if you don’t retain the change via mewing, thumbpulling and unironically eating raw meat it recesses you even more
- Towel Chewing and Pulling
Same principle but displaces teeth supposedly
- Regular Face Pulling
Works on adapting the neurons for change in soft tissue etc
- Facial Exercises
More blood flow = more muscle usage = chubby face or neoteny
- Face Building
Chewing works and unironically clenching but also surprisingly it also gives you a chin
- Eye Exercises
I don’t believe in them but squinting/sun gazing works
- Self-Neuro-Cranial Restructuring (NCR)
Anyone who thinks this doesn’t at least do something looks like this:

- Endo-Nasal Balloon Inflations
Same as NCR no?
- Occult, Magick and Alchemy, Energy and Spiritual Work
Meh
- Energy Manipulation and Biokenesis
:feelswat:
- BioEnergetics
No idea what this is
- Dopamine abstinence
Cope
- Affirmations/ Incantations -Subliminals