Dropshipping Full Complete Guide (BROKIES GTFIH)

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
Introduction:
If you broke read this, if you dont make money with this your prob brain dead asf. I've earned over $60,000 using the methods detailed below.

Dropshipping Strategies:

• Product Research on TikTok:
    1. Create a 'burner' account on TikTok. Like posts featuring what appear to be dropshipped products under the hashtag #tiktokmademebuyit. I've outsourced this task multiple times to gain diverse insights. For me, every video on these burner accounts showcases a potential product.
    2. Subscribe to Shop Hunter. Verify if the products discovered on TikTok have a linked online store. Opt for unique items with fewer competitors. A product generating $5,000 in a day is a good sign. (Note: This is an excellent strategy for beginners.)
  • Exploring AliExpress:
    1. Browse AliExpress in incognito mode and explore the 'For You Page'. Look for unexplored products. If you have prior dropshipping experience, this method can be lucrative since there’s zero competition for fresh products.
  • Facebook Ads Exploration:
    1. Visit the Facebook ads library. Search for undiscovered products and consider their sales potential. Products discovered here with a 'wow' factor or that address a specific problem can also be promoted on TikTok.
Content Creation Tips for TikTok:

1. Order the product from Amazon for creating your content, try and find the one with the fastest shipping time. Everyday you don't post a tik tok someone else has the ability to milk your product even more.
  2. Content Strategy:
    • Search for your product's name on TikTok.
    • Analyze your competition and identify if any of their videos have gone viral.
    • If you went viral but had no sales, your product sucks.
    • If they have, replicate the content of their most-viewed videos (with at least 1 million views). However, ensure you make subtle changes to each version to avoid being flagged for reposting. Use the same sound, same timing for the clips, etc.
    • Create 4 TikTok accounts and post four times daily on each(this maximizes your outreach).
      1. Have the description say
      2. “Launching at 1k followers 🚀
      3. “{brief description of prod}”
  3. Content Best Practices:
    • Ensure good lighting for your videos.
    • Modify your content slightly each time to avoid being seen as reposting by TikTok's algorithm. A drop in video quality can indicate algorithmic flagging.
    • Your first post typically receives the most promotion from TikTok, so ensure it's of the highest quality.
    • Once you reach 1,000 followers, don’t forget to add your store's link to your bio.
  4. Website making:
    • If you can afford it, buy a shrine theme. It's the best theme on the market, I have the crack if anyone wants to buy it.
    • I also have a list of 500+ shopify cracked themes if anyones interested
    • Pretty simple look at websites like: www.thejellybee.com, www.bleame.com , www.spacegoods.com, etc. and copy them
  5. EU method
    • Buy an American SIM and use a VPN to target the USA, if you don't do this you will target the EU which has a smaller buying force making it harder to get sales.
I obviously didn't put ALL the sauce out here since It would be kinda dumb to give that to a bunch of tiktokers who won't do shit with this info anyway. Have fun and make a bunch of bred fosho. If you have any questions you can dm me.

• +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog
Great screenshoted, Now delete this thread

Why not just study hard and get an actually stable career.

• WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, deepfrieddog and KING REIDYZ
i love that its only the grey cels commenting, yall wont do shit and thats a fact

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and KING REIDYZ
botb ahh thread

not gonna work in 2023

ur coping cuz ur too lazy to do shit lmfao, as longa s tiktoks still a thing and sites such as amazon and ebay exist there will always be demand lmfao

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
Use alibaba dropshiping or cj dropshiping
Use shopify so you can transfer reviews and the product very easy and have the shipping and everything neat