• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, falcon1, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Abhorrence
i need them for ntmaxxing
yeah no ntmaxxing for me
i need stimulants for moneymaxxing opioids for sleeping
that way i will go through life without thinking about much outside moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
I’m too ugly to do drugs. So I just drink instead

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I love acid and mdma

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax and Abhorrence
drugs r mid, they feel much better when ur first doing them cause its the excitement+a new expirience but after a handful of times u get used to it and realize weed is p much the best and better than any of the others, only problem is u get addicted.

drugs r mid, they feel much better when ur first doing them cause its the excitement+a new expirience but after a handful of times u get used to it and realize weed is p much the best and better than any of the others, only problem is u get addicted.
can't get bored of acid mate

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
drugs are a cope

healthy eating + high intensity martial art + achieving your goals will give you long term happiness

only trt mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
can't get bored of acid mate
Acid gets boring, all u end up feeling is a brain fry and paranoid endless mindloops, the magic goes away after a handful of experiences , if u haven’t tried is once it it’s fine for the experience and to try it out, lots of laughter and fun to trip but like I said it gets boring. The great life changing revelation part is a massive meme and doesn’t really change or do anything to anyone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: souljah, TsarTsar444 and Manletmachine
Acid gets boring, all u end up feeling is a brain fry and paranoid endless mindloops, the magic goes away after a handful of experiences , if u haven’t tried is once it it’s fine for the experience and to try it out, lots of laughter and fun to trip but like I said it gets boring. The great life changing revelation part is a massive meme and doesn’t really change or do anything to anyone.
Sucks for you. It's magical for me every time

Sucks for you. It's magical for me every time
yeah maybe cause ur mind is literally npc it might be so. It doesnt ponder anything more than what its going to have for dinner.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Manletmachine
>weed

xdD

yeah maybe cause ur mind is literally npc it might be so. It doesnt ponder anything more than what its going to have for dinner.
>npc
>realize weed is p much the best and better than any of the others

niggers lack selfawarness jfl foc u ar gangsaking schizo

>npc
>realize weed is p much the best and better than any of the others

niggers lack selfawarness jfl foc u ar gangsaking schizo
Ur actually retarded if u think an herb is more harmful than alc, ur dumbass couldn't handlt weed and now ur against it for life for absolutely no real reason despite the fact it has properties that are far superior and safer than many other drugs including for helping sleep, eating problems, epilepsy, and pain relief, u jumped on the hate weed bandwagon and no one really knows why or who started it, don't get mad at weed cause ur a faggot that gets schizophrenia from it cause the plant literally hates u.

Ur actually retarded if u think an herb is more harmful than alc, ur dumbass couldn't handlt weed and now ur against it for life for absolutely no real reason despite the fact it has properties that are far superior and safer than many other drugs including for helping sleep, eating problems, epilepsy, and pain relief, u jumped on the hate weed bandwagon and no one really knows why or who started it, don't get mad at weed cause ur a faggot that gets schizophrenia from it cause the plant literally hates u.
take ur meds

It's hilarious you don't see you're the npc here you utter faggot. A drug that literally reconnects you with your inner child and allows to see beyond the societal machinery, and yet you somehow still manage to be stuck in your mundane bored monkey mindset

Drugs age you. I'm good.

It's hilarious you don't see you're the npc here you utter faggot. A drug that literally reconnects you with your inner child and allows to see beyond the societal machinery, and yet you somehow still manage to be stuck in your mundane bored monkey mindset
yeah ok if u find that to be a life-changing experience that u become so low inhib u act like a special ed kid then more power to u.

@Makhachev

yeah ok if u find that to be a life-changing experience that u become so low inhib u act like a special ed kid then more power to u.
realize weed is p much the best and better than any of the others
imagine calling me a sped and writing this. Lay off the pipe, son.

ive heard many people online who have suddenly changed their personas after their first acid trip and they ultimately become dependent on it

imagine calling me a sped and writing this. Lay off the pipe, son.
imagine thinking a synthetic hallucinogen is a life-changing life-altering spiritual experience, People were the biggest acid heads in the 60s nd those people are all the boomers and adults u see today, absolutely none of them actively take it frequently or semi-frequently nor do any of them believe it did anything, atleast if u had talked about shrooms u would sound better.

ive heard many people online who have suddenly changed their personas after their first acid trip and they ultimately become dependent on it
I think they gaslit themselves into changing personas :feelskek:

I think they gaslit themselves into changing personas :feelskek:
they say sum shit like they met god or became god or went in contact with the universe, mvp type shit innit

they say sum shit like they met god or became god or went in contact with the universe, mvp type shit innit
I doubt that, DMT is kinda wild tho, if someone is taking about God or literally transporting to another universe that’s prob what they are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
I doubt that, DMT is kinda wild tho, if someone is taking about God or literally transporting to another universe that’s prob what they are talking about.
what was ur first experience with psychedelics like

what was ur first experience with psychedelics like
It’s p fun, I wont act like it’s an amazing life changing experience but it’s def makes u think differently, you laugh a lot and you will mostly see colors very vividly and things will be shifting and changing sizes and shit, nothing super wild like how some portray it, reading is almost impossible cause words will be going everywhere, and you will p much have a personality of a kid but a special ed one.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
imagine thinking a synthetic hallucinogen is a life-changing life-altering spiritual experience
Just say you're a soulless wagie without any curiosity about life and you'd rather get stoned and watch netflix
People were the biggest acid heads in the 60s nd those people are all the boomers and adults u see today
Damn it's almost like the mundane reality can pull you back in just like it did when you first grew up 😱
do any of them believe it did anything
Yes you've talked to them all, I'm sure. The fact some say that is just more evidence more simpleton soulless husks like you exist

• +1
It’s p fun, I wont act like it’s an amazing life changing experience but it’s def makes u think differently, you laugh a lot and you will mostly see colors very vividly and things will be shifting and changing sizes and shit, nothing super wild like how some portray it, reading is almost impossible cause words will be going everywhere, and you will p much have a personality of a kid but a special ed one.
@PointOfNoReturn @TsarTsar444 this guy dropped 150uq of acid a couple times in his bedroom and thinks it just makes colors more vivid :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and PointOfNoReturn
Just say you're a soulless wagie without any curiosity about life and you'd rather get stoned and watch netflix

Damn it's almost like the mundane reality can pull you back in just like it did when you first grew up 😱

Yes you've talked to them all, I'm sure. The fact some say that is just more evidence more simpleton soulless husks like you exist
Lmao ive prob taken more psychs then you even think are possible and tried many different kinds, and I can confidently tell u its all mid. I understand u prob tripped for the first time like a week ago and believe it to be a true spiritual divine experience but that goes away really quickly and yeah being stoned actually has its perks.

• JFL
@PointOfNoReturn @TsarTsar444 this guy dropped 150uq of acid a couple times in his bedroom and thinks it just makes colors more vivid :feelskek:
yeah bro just take 100000ug bro get paralyzed and see only fractals bro its wild bro

Lmao ive prob taken more psychs then you even think are possible and tried many different kinds, and I can confidently tell u its all mid
Yes bro i know you've been tripping since the 80s and all that. Jesus christ kid how old even are you. You sound like a hs freshman, not even exaggerating.
yeah bro just take 100000ug bro get paralyzed and see only fractals bro its wild bro
Drop a heroic dose in a dark room and sit still with yourself. Until you've done that you're not qualified to talk about acid, much less any psychedelic.

What you're doing currently is the equivalent of drinking one beer and saying "people who blackout and can't walk after this shit are speds. All it did for me is loosen me up a little". I don't think you realize how retarded it is

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and PointOfNoReturn
Yes bro i know you've been tripping since the 80s and all that. Jesus christ kid how even old are you. You sound like a hs freshman, not even exaggerating.

Drop a heroic dose in a dark room and sit still with yourself. Until you've done that you're not qualified to talk about acid, much less any psychedelic.

What you're doing currently is the equivalent of drinking one beer and saying "people who blackout and can't walk after this shit are speds. All it did for me is loosen me up a little". I don't think you realize how retarded it is
yeah ok and look where that got u on the subject, u think ur pointless faggot experience where u experienced an ego death was truly soulful and divine experience of a lifetime when in reality it really wasn't anything worth bragging about, congrats u thought u died and came back cause u were retarded on pschs. Someone who has tried many different psychs is better to talk about on the subject than a retard taking a retard dose wasting retard money.

• JFL
Someone who has tried many different psychs is better to talk about on the subject than a retard taking a retard dose wasting retard money.
In other words "I drank a beer once, so I know a thing or two about alcohol". You've never even taken a dose that goes beyond increasing color saturation and making you giggle like a little cuck but you think you've seen it all. You won't ever know what an ego death feels like by reading erowid. You're delusional and retarded. Peace.

• +1
In other words "I drank a beer once, so I know a thing or two about alcohol". You've never even taken a dose that goes beyond increasing color saturation and making you giggle like a little cuck but you think you've seen it all. You won't ever know what an ego death feels like by reading erowid. You're delusional and retarded. Peace.
U experienced an imitation of what having a soul is like cause ur an autamaton and now things its a divine source of spiritual enlightenment and yes I have taken the heroic doses and can barely remember them because it's a forgettable experience.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ropemax
LSD and other psychedelics in general are never experienced at their fullest unless done ina pitch dark room on a higher dose (like 400uq for me). The experience is reality shattering and you feel presence of some ancient animist forces around you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, ropemax, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
LSD and other psychedelics in general are never experienced at their fullest unless done ina pitch dark room on a higher dose (like 400uq for me). The experience is reality shattering and you feel presence of some ancient animist forces around you

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Wtf lmao its literally the other way around. Only low iqs just have shallow boring trips

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
yes I have taken the heroic doses and can barely remember them because it's a forgettable experience.
Ok u gotta be trolling. I dont even do psychs but literally everyone non retarded disagrees with this. I swear this shithole forum is worse than reddit with these braindead takes

• +1
Reactions: ropemax