Will smoking weed help with low mood, social anxiety and overthinking?

U

uglysub8male

Zephir
Thinking of finally turning to drugs to cope with the subhuman life. Weed being the safest choice obviously. I thought I would never be a drug user and always looked down on them. I don’t know why normies need drugs in the first place. These people have everything. If they lived the life us subhumans lived they would’ve roped a long time ago so I’m still much stronger than them. Anyway, from what I hear weed could help with my mental and emotional state and interaction with soyciety particularly women

Thinking of finally turning to drugs to cope with the subhuman life. Weed being the safest choice obviously. I thought I would never be a drug user and always looked down on them. I don’t know why normies need drugs in the first place. These people have everything. If they lived the life us subhumans lived they would’ve roped a long time ago so I’m still much stronger than them. Anyway, from what I hear weed could help with my mental and emotional state and interaction with soyciety particularly women
triyng to figure this shi out too, i tried edibles but they just made me feel like i was a god or the main character. Also just made me laugh. And beer just made me ugly asf, made my face all droopy and stuff but still havent tried neither in public cus im scared ima do some weird shi ifront of somone or get expelled from school due to them seeing my red eyes.

Weed will make you forget all your problems for the duration of the high but when you're not high your low mood, social anxiety and overthinking will get even worse. I don't recommend weed.

Weed will make you forget all your problems for the duration of the high but when you're not high your low mood, social anxiety and overthinking will get even worse. I don't recommend weed.
that's why you smoke it 24/7

that's why you smoke it 24/7
If you smoke 24/7 it will start to feel like as if being high is the new normal and being sober just feels like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
And then you get psychosis stupid fuck

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Marijuana is a plague

If you smoke 24/7 it will start to feel like as if being high is the new normal and being sober just feels like shit.
and? better than being a sober incel

No, im addicted and can’t function without weed n fent

Just be sober and be simple workout cook food talk to ur family and close friends ride a bike go skate have a beer

It's not that good for socializing, it can make you dumb, slow, out of focus, you will slur your words, forget what you were talking about, etc. and people might think you're retarded. Now, if you're with a bunch of close friends and everyone is smoking, it's no big deal, since everyone will be stoned, act and talk the same, but interacting with sober people like at school, work, social events, etc. while being high can be counterproductive.

No, im addicted and can’t function without weed n fent

Just be sober and be simple workout cook food talk to ur family and close friends ride a bike go skate have a beer
Do I sound like a fucking normie to you?

It's not that good for socializing, it can make you dumb, slow, out of focus, you will slur your words, forget what you were talking about, etc. and people might think you're retarded. Now, if you're with a bunch of close friends and everyone is smoking, it's no big deal, since everyone will be stoned, act and talk the same, but interacting with sober people like at school, work, social events, etc. while being high can be counterproductive.
Well people already think I’m retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar