my girlfriend doesn't make me happy
i want her to shut the fuck up
then i remember
i am just a lonely man
a truecel man
in the trees

09055fd4ca64477f2e5825169355704f
Snapchat 330843344

You can just take drugs once a week and be high or drunk, this will satisfy your addiction and also the harm will be decreased to a minimum because it’s only once and the rest of the week you are sober and healthy. You don’t have to stop permanently, just make sure to be sober most of the time

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
You can just take drugs once a week and be high or drunk, this will satisfy your addiction and also the harm will be decreased to a minimum because it’s only once and the rest of the week you are sober and healthy. You don’t have to stop permanently, just make sure to be sober most of the time
Been thinking on that. Weed definitely relaxes me and nothing else does.

Bro stop the larp. Touch some grass. You even have a gf:feelskek:. Definitely people are addicted to misery.
I haven't seen my full potential yet.

Been thinking on that. Weed definitely relaxes me and nothing else does.
You don’t need to stop what makes you happy, just because society tells you to. Just make sure to control it and not harm yourself by abusing it because if you do it too often you will become depressed. Once a week is ok, people drink alcohol until unconsciousness on weekends but they judge you for smoking week, that’s hypocritical, they are not better

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7