Drugs that I would try

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
As someone who doesn't smoke nor drinks, in fact I've never been properly drunk, these are all drugs that I would try

One thing in common among them (party drugs) is that they are the ones that are least addictive to minimize danger of addiction

Party drugs:
1. Coca leaves only
2. Ecstasy
3. Shrooms
4. Weed

Other than to get high drugs:
1. PEDs (steroids, sarms, peptides)
2. Adderall
3. Accutane
4. Phenibut

@MoggerGaston have you tried any of the first 4?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Jungcuck, Ricky212 and 1 other person
@5.5psl @Gaygymmaxx @Gengar @Sprinkles @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Clown Show @aspiringexcel @Htobrother @Abhorrence @HarrierDuBois @Jungcuck @Allornothing @BoredPrince @JohnDoe @Krakowski @cytoplasm @JBcollector @Debetro @stunna @Reformed @aBetterMii @enchanted_elixir @Aypo129 @hopecel @Seth Walsh @ConfusedBolivian @Xangsane @Eli @badg96

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 51465
As someone who doesn't smoke nor drinks, in fact I've never been properly drunk, these are all drugs that I would try

One thing in common among them is that they are the ones that are least addictive to minimize danger of addiction

Recreational:
1. Coca leaves only
2. Ecstasy
3. Shrooms
4. Weed

Other than to get high drugs:
1. PEDs (steroids, sarms, peptides)
2. Adderall
3. Accutane
4. Phenibut

@MoggerGaston have you tried any of the first 4?
I did all 4, except I have never did 'coca leaves only', just normal cocaine.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I did all 4, except I have never did 'coca leaves only', just normal cocaine.
What are shrooms like?

You didn't get addicted to any of the drugs you use?

Tbh I would try cocaine too but I have addictive personality so best not to play with the devil

>Not recreational
>Phenibut

You cant make this shit up jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Lol at adderall as well

intense

no, but i dont have addictive personality

you are already playing with the devil then if you do this shit.
Guess you have a point

But in order to go from stuck up non NT person to someone more NT, drastic changes have to be made

Under recreational I meant more as in party drugs

What are you on about, Adderall is legit
Sure but phenibut can get very addictive though even when not used for recreational purposes

Adderall same thing, will become addictive eventually. Its not an if case but when

• +1
>exercise
>caffeine
>snus

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
What are you on about, Adderall is legit
not worth it. You’ll get significantly higher blood pressure that will end up needing management and the crash/comedown from CNS stimulants is horrible.

• Hmm...
Sure but phenibut can get very addictive though even when not used for recreational purposes

Adderall same thing, will become addictive eventually. Its not an if case but when
Ah you're right, I only meant least addictive for party drugs, didn't make myself clear

But as for phenibut and Adderall I would only use them on occasions, not constantly

not worth it. You’ll get significantly higher blood pressure that will end up needing management and the crash/comedown from CNS stimulants is horrible.
Isn't that for long time users?

I'm sure the downsides aren't that bad if you only use it here and there

shrooms arent party drugs btw, unless that party is themed around psychedlics, has the right vibe/music.

open air festivals are already better

• +1
These days vapes also have nicotine so in my opinion a better alternative

Although I probably wouldn't get on any nicotine product in general

Isn't that for long time users?

I'm sure the downsides aren't that bad if you only use it here and there
You’ll get a high blood pressure whether it’s your first or hundredth time using it. The systemic health issues as a result of the high BP accumulate over time.

You’ll also get a crash whether it’s your first or hundredth time or thousandth time. You’ll be very irritable, angry, sad, etc. you’ll lash out at your loved ones. Everything will find a way to bother you when you’re crashing from a stimulant high

• +1
You didn't get addicted to any of the drugs you use?
His Chad genes process drugs differently. Don't try to extrapolate to your incel genes. You will ruin your life.

• +1
shrooms arent party drugs btw, unless that party is themed around psychedlics, has the right vibe/music.

open air festivals are already better
Yeah, I would try them only for the experience they offer, not necessarily "party" experience

Btw did you get any "realization" after trying shrooms or was it like, cool and you forgot about them?

woww

you must be very NT bro

Phenibut isn't nearly as addictive as other drugs. I'm sure it sucks to try and get off of if you do get hooked, but you'd have to be a huge retard to become addicted to it.

Last edited:
His Chad genes process drugs differently. Don't try to extrapolate to your incel genes. You will ruin your life.
I would laugh at you but I've seen how he looks so you're right

Yeah, I would try them only for the experience they offer, not necessarily "party" experience

Btw did you get any "realization" after trying shrooms or was it like, cool and you forgot about them?
of course there's realizations, but they don't last when you fall back into your old habits.

• +1
@5.5psl @Gaygymmaxx @Gengar @Sprinkles @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Clown Show @aspiringexcel @Htobrother @Abhorrence @HarrierDuBois @Jungcuck @Allornothing @BoredPrince @JohnDoe @Krakowski @cytoplasm @JBcollector @Debetro @stunna @Reformed @aBetterMii @enchanted_elixir @Aypo129 @hopecel @Seth Walsh @ConfusedBolivian @Xangsane @Eli @badg96
Weed is never good and easy to end up at habitual use

Shrooms are fucking insane for nt I actually have been noticing mogger improvements and I can reach flow more easily

Gonna go from .15 eod to .25 eod shit is really good

I need to quit weed to make the most of it though.

Ecstacy is great but acid is healthier and provides similar social benefits

For me, a half tab of lsd, on my first trip was exactly like mdma, extremely happy, uncontrollably so, visuals too, but I was just insanely happy

Doing lsd now might be better since my brain isn't just that of a sedentary vidya enjoying goon

• Woah
Weed is never good and easy to end up at habitual use

Shrooms are fucking insane for nt I actually have been noticing mogger improvements and I can reach flow more easily

Gonna go from .15 eod to .25 eod shit is really good

I need to quit weed to make the most of it though.

Ecstacy is great but acid is healthier and provides similar social benefits

For me, a half tab of lsd, on my first trip was exactly like mdma, extremely happy, uncontrollably so, visuals too, but I was just insanely happy

Doing lsd now might be better since my brain isn't just that of a sedentary vidya enjoying goon
Nigga every time I hear from you after a while, you're doing some new shit jfl

Didn't even know you're into drugs

Btw you're still doing eye lightening?

Nigga every time I hear from you after a while, you're doing some new shit jfl

Didn't even know you're into drugs

Btw you're still doing eye lightening?
Indeed

Yeah microdosing is super legit, even jsut for energy

But literally the nueroplasticty research speaks for itself.

Neuroplasticy, literally means how prone the brain is to change, as adults this diminishes, but of course we are always changing so it doesn't ever go away

But psychedelics have been shown in rats and humans to increase it,

meaning your propensity to change your behavior patterns that may seemingly be set in stone.

get me locked in, and sociable, I normally am angry all day or atleast pretend to be at work (dark triad ☝️👺)

But lately I can't help it, it's all smiles!

• Love it
You’ll get a high blood pressure whether it’s your first or hundredth time using it. The systemic health issues as a result of the high BP accumulate over time.

You’ll also get a crash whether it’s your first or hundredth time or thousandth time. You’ll be very irritable, angry, sad, etc. you’ll lash out at your loved ones. Everything will find a way to bother you when you’re crashing from a stimulant high
No they don't raise blood pressure or at worst barely raise it by a very small amount above your non stimulant self. I have measured my bp while on stimulants and it is the same as normal.

About the crash part, this isn't true about the angry part at least, that is a huge symptom during withdrawals of amphetamines, but not the comedown of them. You are more of a sad and fatigued type when coming down

• +1