dryfast

shieldzz

shieldzz

Im finally planning to do a DryFast again soon,im planning to do 30 days this time,i know it will be hard but im gonna risk it all and go all in

DryFast means no water or food for 30 days

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Lynxress
Good, also no oxygen too

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 20370 and shieldzz
Good, also no oxygen too
Oxygen is actually pretty unnatural for humans, and our closest relatives (chimps bonobos) barely breathe at alll

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Lynxress
Oxygen is actually pretty unnatural for humans, and our closest relatives (chimps bonobos) barely breathe at alll
Based, only soy boys breathe oxygen

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You won’t be able to make more than 9 days at best.

I tried it several times and the maximum i reached was 2 days. The desire for water and food is simply too strong.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, shieldzz and Deleted member 20370

I tried it several times and the maximum i reached was 2 days. The desire for water and food is simply too strong.
i couldnt even go half a day without liquids tbh

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

weak piece of shit

This world is not made for weak men like you
Grow dreads and roid fag

Im finally planning to do a DryFast again soon,im planning to do 30 days this time,i know it will be hard but im gonna risk it all and go all in

Chico said no to starvemaxx do with meat diet

Based, only soy boys breathe oxygen

also chimps/monkeys/ apes can breathe and swallow at the same time
chocking from one early or late swallow is impossible for them
but verry much a reality for us

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress and shieldzz
weak piece of shit

Grow dreads and roid fag
Eat only meat easy way to lose fat

why not water fast water has no calories. And don’t say cope like muh if you have no water your body will use fat to hydrate you jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
why not water fast water has no calories. And don’t say cope like muh if you have no water your body will use fat to hydrate you jfl
3 days of water fast = 1 day of dry fast

Dry fasting for the modern day human (whom is severely dehydrated) is a bad idea, if any more than a week.
Yes, the body makes water via metabolic water
But it's not enough for someone starting off with low water reserves
You will be in a dangerous deficit very soon
Humans were supposed to remain at least 80% water from birth.
The average adult (keyword "average") Is 64% water
This will easily cause sever actual dehydration and You will have a high chance of dying after 20 days or so.
I suggest doing a 3-5 days dry fast. then water fasting from there.
Dry fasts after 3 days completely destroy cravings in the body.
Where ass it takes 9- 12 days for cravings to COMPLETELY disappear when water fasting.
Also you are immediately into ketosis after 1 day, instead of 3 days with water.
Prolonged dry fasting should only be for those who are TRULY hydrated (With 80% of their body being water)
how tho. explain coz i don’t understand

what happened to staying on 1000 cals? jfl at ur willpower when i’ve been doing 1k for over a week with no appetite suppressant

• +1
what happened to staying on 1000 cals? jfl at ur willpower when i’ve been doing 1k for over a week with no appetite suppressant
im on semaglutide rn i cant eat anything you nigga . even if i think about food i wanna throw up .

i couldnt even go half a day without liquids tbh
Im accostumed to fast because of Ramadan every year so its relatively easier for me. I tried to activate the process of autophagy via a very long dry fast and couldn't achieve more than 2 days as i said after tens of tries. Always got stuck in the 40 hours mark more or less.

It is just too difficult to stand without eating and without constant cravings. In fact after the first entire day without eating you literally dream about yourself eating food (Not joking, it's some of the most vivid dreams you are ever going to get), and it becomes very difficult to sleep also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
weak piece of shit

Grow dreads and roid fag
Whatever good luck. Comeback after the first 30 hours and repeat this same comment.

Real men fast untill 8% BF
I reached once 7% BF also (Just last summer)

Worst days of my life mentally. Felt like a devastated old man.

• Woah