[Redpill] Dumbfucks, If you ate a natural human diet, you would never need to work out

L A C U N A

L A C U N A

Trainee
If you ate a natural diet which was intended for human beings you would not be twiggy-armed framecels with bloated skinnyfat bellies lol

In a state of nature, people following a proper, natural diet would put on muscle tone and healthy mass just by doing some moderate manual labor

If you have to go to the gym to put on muscle and not look like a twink escapee from auschwitz then your diet is nutritionally deficient and you are practically malnourished for all intents and purposes.

X

x69

?????? ????
This looks like troll.

The human body is really effective at throwing away things that aren't needed including muscle. Not using muscle would mean a lot of fats and reserves.

Muscles use energy it would be useless for the body if they weren't used. A waste of energy can be fatal in nature

UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
yare yare daze
Lookism-tards will never leave anything without taking a piss on.
This looks like troll.

The human body is really effective at throwing away things that aren't needed including muscle. Not using muscle would mean a lot of fats and reserves.

Muscles use energy it would be useless for the body if they weren't used. A waste of energy can be fatal in nature
He looks like a lookism user.

Gandy

Gandy

HQNP
Aboriginals in the rainforest don't even know televisions exist, they work and hunt outdoors 14 hours a day, and they look like rail thin stick figures. So do african aboriginals like Dinkas, Masais etc.

There are no populations that are naturally muscular, perhaps ancient vikings due to their very labor intensive lifestyle (rowing boats, practising with swords and spears combined with a fish and meat heavy diet) but even modern swedes/norwegians are skinny or fat by default.

You can be born with a wide frame (genes) though. Building muscles takes muscle hypertrophy and lots of protein which aren't present in most peoples lives. Even farmers rarely partake in labor that completely exhausts the muscle and increases in intensity each week. Look at gladiators and how they were schooled. They had to make them lift progressively heavier weights to become muscular, Schwarzenegger's don't happen naturally

L A C U N A

L A C U N A

Trainee
Aboriginals in the rainforest don't even know televisions exist, they work and hunt outdoors 14 hours a day, and they look like rail thin stick figures. So do african aboriginals like Dinkas, Masais etc.

There are no populations that are naturally muscular, perhaps ancient vikings due to their very labor intensive lifestyle (rowing boats, practising with swords and spears combined with a fish and meat heavy diet) but even modern swedes/norwegians are skinny or fat by default.

You can be born with a wide frame (genes) though. Building muscles takes muscle hypertrophy and lots of protein which aren't present in most peoples lives. Even farmers rarely partake in labor that completely exhausts the muscle and increases in intensity each week. Look at gladiators and how they were schooled. They had to make them lift progressively heavier weights to become muscular, Schwarzenegger's don't happen naturally
Schwarzenegger didn't happen naturally either lol

Also, stop exaggerating my point to bodybuilders LOL, I am talking about having a healthy muscle tone, not some bulking gymcel

Also, aboriginals are malnourished, which is why they are 'rail stick thin', they follow a somewhat "healthy" diet but they don't get enough food, that is the issue

Obviously we can afford to follow a healthy diet AND get adequate quantities of food ( even to surplus)

There is no excuse.
This looks like troll.

You use muscles every second.

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
More like "anyone who wasn't the top 10% of genetic fitness fucking died from eating a 'natural diet' before humanity became civilised and invented food that actually tasted nice".

L A C U N A

L A C U N A

Trainee
More like "anyone who wasn't the top 10% of genetic fitness fucking died from eating a 'natural diet' before humanity became civilised and invented food that actually tasted nice".
natural foods taste better than processed junk lol

have you ever had a raw grass fed cut of filet mignon? it's absolutely delicious.

raw milk is one of the most tasty and satisfying things you could ever drink

and eggs taste good on their own as well

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]

have you ever had a raw grass fed cut of filet mignon? it's absolutely delicious.

Yoooo some guy told me that sperm fresh out the nutsack is a 100% natural booster and has anti-aging effectsdue to spike in IGF-1 and its precurser HGH, espeacially kf the human was grass fed. Its a great anti-oxidant, and helps reduce acne.

You should try it sometime. You seem like someone who would be into that.

L A C U N A

L A C U N A

Trainee
Yoooo some guy told me that sperm fresh out the nutsack is a 100% natural booster and has anti-aging effectsdue to spike in IGF-1 and its precurser HGH, espeacially kf the human was grass fed. Its a great anti-oxidant, and helps reduce acne.

You should try it sometime. You seem like someone who would be into that.
vegan sperm counts are low and in addition their sperm is practically infertile and devoid of any nutrients

your sperm quality reflects your diet tremendously, which is fairly self-evident.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
If you ate a natural diet which was intended for human beings you would not be twiggy-armed framecels with bloated skinnyfat bellies lol

In a state of nature, people following a proper, natural diet would put on muscle tone and healthy mass just by doing some moderate manual labor

If you have to go to the gym to put on muscle and not look like a twink escapee from auschwitz then your diet is nutritionally deficient and you are practically malnourished for all intents and purposes.
Dude I remember you and your alts on lookism. Just leave here man. Bad advice and you don't look good

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Dude I remember you and your alts on lookism. Just leave here man. Bad advice and you don't look good
Bruhhh

Bad advise and you dont look good

Im dying ???

How does Lookism acc compare to this site?

Armus1

Armus1

Trainee

If u wanna maximize the aesthetics u gotta work out bro

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

If u wanna maximize the aesthetics u gotta work out bro
Aesthetics come from genetics.

Learn to cope, or use the rope.

Rah fam, Im Shakespear.

E

ethnicel

39yr old + ethnic + bloated + smoker

Not quite,

This guy never saw a dumbell in his life.

L A C U N A

L A C U N A

Trainee
Why would I be on this website if I looked good?

lol

Barry

Barry

Adept
this is pretty bad advice but I'm sure if you showed us your before and after pictures we'd all change our minds

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Why would I be on this website if I looked good?

lol
Well, if you've been on this magical diet for so long I think we should all see the results. Show us what you look like

RobticaI

RobticaI

Enthusiast
What foods are allowed on the natural diet? I'm mostly vegan but eat tuna and eggs sometimes. I'm not fat and don't work out, but I take a few supplements to be safe.

Slasher

Slasher

Adept

Low IQ post , you must GOMAD , the hormones they put in cows act as a steroid but you can still claim natty because you didn't inject tren
a.jpeg

yare yare daze
Lookism-tards will never leave anything without taking a piss on.

He looks like a lookism user.
Yeah , fucking lookism users desu
a.jpeg

aboriginals have naturally shit genes, they're not white
Agree on the gladiators though , they were ripped, centurions in Rome were ripped too but they underwent hard training.
a.jpeg

fucking retard raw milk and eggs give you diarheea , i'd know
a.jpeg

I'm mostly vegan but eat tuna and eggs sometimes. I'm not fat and don't work out, but I take a few supplements to be safe.
a.png

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
the hormones they put in cows act as a steroid
Yeah if you want estrogen as a hormone lol

@x69
@Tony

Jfl this shit writes itself...like clockwork

Slasher

Slasher

Adept
Adam sandler is a cuck.
He's a meat-eating chad (high T , unlike you) that vacations around the world and fucks bitches in his millionaire car
But hey he's not thinking about MUH ANIMALS
a.jpeg

RobticaI

RobticaI

Enthusiast
He's a meat-eating chad (high T , unlike you) that vacations around the world and fucks bitches in his millionaire car
But hey he's not thinking about MUH ANIMALS
View attachment 584
There are millionaire vegan chads that probably cuck adam cucklers 2 inch jew illuminati dick.

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor

I'm actually curious. What's muscle tone and "healthy" mass? What's the difference between healthy and unhealthy mass?

Slasher

Slasher

Adept
There are millionaire vegan chads that probably cuck adam cucklers 2 inch jew illuminati dick.
The only millionaires going vegan are the fags following fad diets , they don't last more than a couple of months
a.jpeg

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)