DUR DUH B-BUT CHAD CAN SURVIVE WITH A MICROPENIS!!

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
jfl to dickpill deniers DICK IS EVERYTHING YOU COPING FAGGOTS look at how this chad survived HE LITERALY ROPED

tl:dr? micropenis=death no "face" can save you
take the dickpill already you bigdicked slayers cunts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel, Insomniac and 1 other person
brutal
ickpill

Society is cruel. Ill keep crying fir him
And you

does he say how small it is?

is a micropenis <6 inches?

jfl at the "totally not incels" and foids in the comments saying that dick doesn't matter "just use your tongue bro", super fucking cucked.
does he say how small it is?

is a micropenis <6 inches?
Below 7.5 cm

jfl to dickpill deniers DICK IS EVERYTHING YOU COPING FAGGOTS look at how this chad survived HE LITERALY ROPED

tl:dr? micropenis=death no "face" can save you
take the dickpill already you bigdicked slayers cunts

On the downside I have a very small penis and have an incredibly ugly face

where does he say that he's a chad u autist

I have had three serious girlfriends who I thought I loved, really objectively beautiful and intelligent (I always tried to go for intelligent women over beautiful ones)

I have had three serious girlfriends who I thought I loved, really objectively beautiful and intelligent (I always tried to go for intelligent women over beautiful ones)

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back