Dyed my brows and eyelashes gone bad

TheReckons

TheReckons

Silver
my eyelashes are falling out and my brows got less dense what do I do to regrow ?

you do not use google! And You do not read any threads on this matter

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
latisse for lashes, minox for brows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and CarrotMaxxer
same thing happend to me,i dyed my brows once and they got less dense,after i stopped they regrew after 2 months thank god

latisse for lashes, minox for brows
latisse nooooooo, just use minox lol, latisse burns fat pads and its not even permanent, you gotta keep using it to keep gains

latisse nooooooo, just use minox lol, latisse burns fat pads and its not even permanent, you gotta keep using it to keep gains
can't use minox for lashes and latisse is still good, people are exaggerating with the orbital fat loss

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
why cant u use it for lashes
not what is was designed for + no studies have been done on it. But one could assume it would be very dangerous for the eyes after looking at the irritation minox usually causes on the skin.

• +1
not what is was designed for + no studies have been done on it. But one could assume it would be very dangerous for the eyes after looking at the irritation minox usually causes on the skin.
oral exists, you could just use a qtip and dab it on ur eyelashes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and DildoFaggins
oral exists, you could just use a qtip and dab it on ur eyelashes
sounds a bit pseudosciency but who knows might work, would need to see some empirical evidence for it though

• +1
sounds a bit pseudosciency but who knows might work, would need to see some empirical evidence for it though
ill try it and make a thread, once i buy minox, i might buy oral though

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
  • +1
Minox will kill your cat if it licks your head after you apply it, jfl at putting that poison on your skin. Everything that touches you is absorbed thru skin, if you wouldn’t eat it then you shouldn’t let it touch you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Minox will kill your cat if it licks your head after you apply it, jfl at putting that poison on your skin. Everything that touches you is absorbed thru skin, if you wouldn’t eat it then you shouldn’t let it touch you.
then how are you supposed to thicken your eyebrows. Minoxidil is poison, eyebrow dye causes eyebrows to fall out. So there's no way to thicken your eyebrows without fucking something up?

Minoxidil is really dangerous for ur eyes dawg, there are extra eyebrow dyeing sets. Maybe you just used the wrong one. I also knew a lot of friends whose eyebrows fell out because they dyed them. Check out the Eyebrowmaxxing guide that helped me nigga

Last edited: