Earn $20+ a day with one app

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Here's the method. No hack/website scam, all you need is a main featurepoints account on an android or ios device and a pc.

1) Download FeaturePoints on your mobile device

2) Download all the apps available (you can use a vpn from a different country to have more)

3) Once you have downloaded all the apps and got your points, download Memu on your pc (it's an android emulator).

4) Download FeaturePoints on Memu.

5) Register as a new user and enter the referral code of your main account. (it will give 50% of the points to your main)

6) Download as many apps as you can.

7) When you have downloaded all the big offers and got your points, delete memu of your computer. Now, repeat this again and again.

You can create an unlimited numbers of account with this method, and featurepoints will never ban your main. (if you want to be 100% safe, you can use a vpn on your pc, featurepoints allows vpn)

It takes some time but it's really worth it, you can make more than 20$ a day ! (if you are lazy, i think you can automate everything with an autoclicker

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and BigBiceps
How much have you made and successfully got into your wallet till now

20s me

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer and HighIQcel
Source

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deathrasher42, jordanbarrettisgod, SteveRogers and 2 others
sounds jewish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 4053, TheEndHasNoEnd and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
shit like this never works, either the apps don't register as used for the amount of time required or you have a high withdrawal amount requirement

• +1
Reactions: SMVbender, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
Theres at least 4 reasons this wont work

CEDD1DBF 4B75 4FCF 8DA9 BEAF1287CA5D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 5081 and 4 others
imagine grinding reading jewish ads all day just to make $20 jfl.

i used to work 12 hour shifts in a warehouse making $150 a day with nibbas who fell asleep in the back and got paid.

meanwhile OP here aka pajeet is slavemaxxing for $20 a day

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1934, japcel and 2 others
F̸̨̢̢̧̡̨̨̨̢̢̢̢̢̨̨̨̨̢̧͎̹̼̻̰͕̯͕̠̤͈͎͖͙͔͎͕̞͖̦̬̖̼̯̘̤͖͈̩͉͙̝̫̙͍̦͇̯̼͉̹͕̱͉̱͖̯̳̙̲͇̬̻͈̥̦̜͚̤͍̠̣̦̲̘̜̘̺͇̬͍͍̻̼͔͇̹̱̜̩̙̹͖̣̬̣̙͓̩̠͔͙̥͍̤͔̮̖̟̭̤̮̦̘̮̖̺̮̯̱͓̲̠̲̙͉̜͓̬̲̥̗̤͔̠̙̝̥̰̹̦̣̦͓̻̖͍̺̼͓͓̮͚̜͙̟̖̩̩͇͔̜̟̬̟̞̟͚͓̝̞̻̯͖̪̪̘͓̩̼͙̦̹͎̞̰̳̮̠̲̋̑̔̓̊͐̋͒́͊̿̈́̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅă̵̢̡̡̡̧̡̢̧̡̧̨̢̨̧̨̧̢̧̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̰͚͍̫̱̙͙͎̙̥͈͓̞̤̤̺͕̝̗̭̫̱̣̺̱̻̼̱̱̠̬̺̣̳͇̯̲͙̙̫̥̼̪̟͇̥̭͍̺̩̻͕͓̺͍̫̯̩͈̜̮̖͕̠͕̬͔̼͖̠̖̼̖̣̠͔̺͖̟̞̲̻̬͙̯̯̖̭̻̤͍̬̮̝̘̺͇̗̳̻͖̯͙͖͚̭͚̟̟̘̬̞̫̥͈̙̮̱͍͓͙̞̬̩̳̩͍̟̪̦͇̥̤̭͈͔͚̹̥͎̰̜͕̹̠͚̣̫̘͉͇̪̗͖̟̩̘͍̱̤̼͙̬̪̩̦̱͎̦̟̫̗̪̬̭̪͎̯̩̯͔̜͔̤̑́̄͛̋́̾̿̄͋̀̎́̽́̓̀͒̓͛̉̉̀̈́͐́̾̾̉̈́̽̈̎͋́͂͐̂̉͐̌͂̒̈́̂̀͊̉̿̀̉͒̔̓̋̈́̅̃͗́͒͌̊̑̿͌̈̓́͛̀͂̈́̈͊̓͋̃͗̈̎̉̆͑̅̋̔͋̅̈̐͊̂̃̐̏͐̀̆́̉̉́̈́̏̋̑̌͑̆̅͌̒̇͒͗̽̀͋̽̓̈͊͆̋̒̎̂̍͛̎̒̎̈́͑͋̀̾̃͊̈́̌̓̽̅̌̀͋̾̏̓̔̒̍͛́̇͐̃́̊̋̅͋̈̾̈́͑͆͗͐̔̃̋̓͊̒̋͑̊̏̊́͌̆͌͗̾̌̐̅͗́͋̔͐͋̊͊́͋͗̿̏̏̉̊͐̔̏͌̈́͋͋̈́̈́̐̀̽̋̏́́̉̔́͋͐̐͘͘̚̕͘͘̕̕̕̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅc̴̡̨̡̡̢̨̢̛̛̛̛͉͉̜̹̜̪̣̬̰̙̖̭̻̟̪̪̺̟̪͓̰̤͙͖͙͇̤̮̲̬͚̪̱̳̞̦͎̹͍̖̪͓͎̺͍̪̖̟̻̲̻̥͙̫͙̜̲͔̼̻̩̫̮͙͉̣̦̠͇̺̤̖̮̦̝̻̝͉̬̪̹̫̺̤̩͑͋̆̔̔̇̇̈́̈́̎̅̉́͌̉̇͊͂͌́͒̆͊̾͂͊͆̀͌̓͑̅̐̀̽͑͛̐͋́͋̆̾̔̌̓͒̉̐͛̾̂͋̊͋̆̒̿̈́͊̂̒͊͋̀̋̾̃̾̀̍͊̅̂̂̔̔͋̋͑̒́̊͋̓̉̎͌̾͆̌̀̈́̐̎̀͐̍͆̕̕̕̚͘̕̚̕̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅę̴̨̧̨̡̡̡̨̨̢̨̡̢̬̬͚͓͔̳̝͇͕͚̳̻͙̠͎̯̘͕͙̯͕̯̦̥̺̰͉̥̥̭̤͓͕̳̣̦͈̳͙̫̥͇̝͚͙̙͎̙̠̳̙͎͉͖͍̥̖̩͔̭̯̹͍̫͙̜̙̺͕̼̣̻̲͇̱͈̬̩̟̪̬̩̱̤̜̦̠͎̭̝͓͍͇̜̘͚̗̼̟̖͈̪̞̭̳͈̞̺̟̭̞̼̖̪̪̥̯̙̳̭̻̻͖͎̱͓̥̼̭̲̪̬̹͇̳͇̟̻͙͇͎͈͈͓̤̫̲͕̺̙͍͚̻̱͛͑͌̀͐͛̈́̿̇̎̊̎̀̃̈̑͗̾̈́̒̀̀͌̓̉̆̀̅̓̄͗̃͌̉͑̎͂̄́̇͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̴̡̡̧̨̧̡̨̧̢̧̡̧̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̺͈̼̦̤̣͙͚̞͙̬͕̦̪̭̤̲̩̻͇̬̬̦̞̣̻͚͉̞̹͉͎̳̱͍̦̱̥͚͇͙̦͚̤͎̘͙̯͙̲̪̝̬̯͍̩̻̲̱͙̙̤̮̪̹̭̮͍͍̼̲̙̬͖͕͓̗̦̞̗̺͖͍̦̜̗͚͖̟̯͓̘͎̟̹̦̤͉̞̼͙̮̲̗͙̲̦͇͖̬̹̱͕̣͕͇̙͚̞͇̘͖͙̹̤͉̭̰̙͓̘̯̼͕̜̪̺̗͖͒̄̋̈̽̊͑̀͂̽̈̌̇̈́̅̔́̈̃̐͛͑̾͌̒̀̉̂̾́̈́̉̀̉̄̋̾͆͐͛͛̽̈́͂͌̑̍̐̊̈́̎̈́̀̊͛́͊̑̿̓͆̉̋̉̄̋̐̍̑͛͊͊̂͑͗̒́̏̀́̽̔̍̇̆͒́̈́̌̑̄̓́̍͑̈́̀̽̆́͐͋͒̔̈́̋͗͆͂̔̇̏̽̋̉͌͗͐̎̐̌͐̈̇̔́̍̒̎̊̀͗̔̍̏̓̌͐͊̈́͒̑̿͑̀̓̓̓͂̓̆͑̕̕̚̕̕̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅi̴̡̢̢̧̢̨̢̡̨̢̡̢̨̢̢̢̢̨̡̨̡̧̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̮͍͔̹̮̜͕͔̞̼̩͕̱͎̙̟͔̹̲̬͕̟͈̦͇̹͔̘̝̦̲̼̰̝͚͔͎̺̤̘̯͔̰͙̳̜͚̼͈̰͇̘͍̻̖͖̠̼̰̪̞̩̳̤̩̣̩̲̩̤̦̦̮̱̬̦̣͓͍̻͖̟̠̬̘͍͉̞̝̭̹͚͈͖̙̗̻͚̤̲̤͙̬̘͕̙̻̱̬͕͔̜̖͔͎̟̮̝̪̞͚͎͍̻͙̜̻̰̗͕̬͓̙̘̙̫̳͔͕̹̩̬̥̦̜͉̟̝̣͉͖̮̳̖̤̲͕̫͍͍̻̱̦̝͈̟̖̱͔͎̫̼̙̗̮͚͍̬̞̳̪̹̰̱̟̹̪͇̝̯̖̳͔̠͉̦͚̯̳͙͚̳̱̻̞̪̤̘̣̜̗̯̰̦̮͎͎̻͓̠͉̠͕̖͇̞̺̟̫̜͚̥͔̗͙͔̠̯̱͎͇͍͈̒́̆̀̽̍̇̓̈͗̔̾̏̿̂͗̉̉̊͂̈́̒̀͒̋̔̒͌̉̾͐͐͌͋̅̈̀̄́̎͋̾͊̀̅̒̐̄̌̀̆̉̏̽̃̐̏̓͒͌̋̐̊͒̋̋͛̀͊̏̓͋̿̅͑̓̈́̈͛̅̔̆͐̈́̈̒̊̽͂͗̈́̓͂̀͊̈́̊̇̽̇̀̐͐̐́͑̋̊̊̉͗̈́͛͗̾͆͌͒͑̋̂̈́̎̈́̍̈́̾̇͐̑̆̈́̿̈́̌̍͂͋̆́̈́͗̾̈́͑̋̈͂͆̍̒̂́͒͐̈́̐̆̂̉̈̍͑̂͛̀̈́̎́͌̾̀̈́̾̈́̅͋̿̈́̀̌̀̋̿̇̈́̓̑͗́͑̐͛̓̈́́̉̆̑̈́̍̎͑̅́̅̏͑́̾͊̕̕͘̚̕͘͘̕̕̚̚̕̚̚̚̕͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅs̷̨̡̡̧̨̨̨̧̢̡̡̨̢̡̧̡̧̛͉͖͈͔͔̬͖̜̬͇̩̞͙̰̘͍̭̼̱͖͉̞͓͔̲̲͎̫̞͈̞̬̘̻͕̥̩̟̤̻̘̻̦̲̰̱͕̱̯͚̭̗͖̱̝̯͚̗̰̭͎̗̯̦͈̟̠͔̹̗̩̳̺͚̺̝͕̩͕͍̙̩̭̗̜͍̲͔̻̼͓̳̮̫̳̥̘͈̫͕̼̥̹͖̣̝̟̫̭̺̳̭͚͔̰̮̫̭̞̦͕̦̙̬̝̹̱͓͚͕̠̯̫̻̳̻̬̹̼̳͍̹̦̹͉̫͇̠̩͈̬͇̠̦̮̭̠͓̗̠̟̝̙͚̟̗̳̭̯̬̠̻̙̱̲̝͍̮̩͇̘̞̙̥̻͔͔̣̥͕̜̠̤̲̬͚̟͚͓͔̳͉̼̞̲̻̲̰͚̰͇͚̬͚̠̱̭͕̜̮̜̳̦̱͓̩͔͔̳̩̠̘͙̤̬̩̱̦̓̽͐͌̈́̆̆̅̊́̔̓̋̏̐̋̊̇̐̀͆̀͊͊̀̅̄́͑̀͐̉̋̎̈́̿̽̔͌̿͊̾̌̿́̃̓̀̌͋̈̑͑̐̑̃͐̍̏̔̿͐̋͂̀̈̆̀̀͗̿̊̂̈́͌̓͛̊͊͒̏̓̈̈́̑̎̓̊͐̊̈́͌̈́̂̽̄̃͆̿͊̔̏̓͑̅̈́̾̋̈́͋̈̓̂̂̐̇͊́̃͆͊̃̔͛͌̑̏͑̉͒̿̍̉̊͌̅͂̓̂́̌͊̈́̆̎̋͒̒̔̎̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̧̡̡̡̨̨̢̡̢̢̨̨̡̧̡̢̨̡̧̢̨̛̛̛̳͉͚̲͔̞̫̬̲̞̥̦̙̥̰̺̖̠͙̹̮̜͕͓͎̗̜͍͉̩͚̰̝̝̰͎͔̗̫͓͍̣͉͓̮̜̘̹͔͙̲̫͎͈̯̪̫̼̟̣̳͙̣̗͔̥͇̠̟̖̫̲̫̱̻̠̭̞̼̹͔̫̪͓̰̬̺̳̗̖̭͕̱̱͔̯̹̖̹̥̭̻͕̩̭̯͇̪̰͉̖͖̹͙͎̬͎͚̗̘̟̗̪̣̦̜͈̺̪̻̭̩̘̗͉̲̻̹̄̆̔̀̆͋̏̓́͋͊͊̔̈́̆̎̂͆̄̽̈́̉̀͌̈̃͑̀̀͗͆̿̍͆̊̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͝ͅķ̵̧̡̡̨̧̡̧̧̢̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̫͕̠͔͈̣͇̺̙̳͙̲͇̣̮̭̩͉͎̫̤̠̝̱͔̠̜̪̫̯̜͔̖̰͕̙͕͎̝̜͕͕̹̖͉͈̼̰͉̠̞̰̤̣̭͉͈͕͔͈͚͕̜̪̰̖̺͍̲̝̼͖̩͔̰̗̜͈̠̹̬̹̤͔͔̼͎̟̺̰̮̜̰̯̜̳̰͍̩̰̗̤̻͓͔̺̪͕̞̳̻̪̫̒̒͗̈́̏́͋͒̈̿̍̊͛̑̈̊̌͑͛̈́͂̿̂̆̏̾͌̑͛̍̒̓̏̈́̐̈́́̅͆̈̈́̑̎͛̇͌̀͊̇̋̔͌̆́̅̓̑̀̇͊͊̓̑͆̑̃̀̔͆̈́͊̉̾̈̀̄͊̈́͂͗̌̾͋͒͋͂̃͋̎̓͗̀̍̈́̍́͌́̋̉͛͋̅̍̄̉̍̌̐͐̽͗͛̂̋̏̄͆͛̒̍̂̎͊̈́̾̐̍͆̋͐͐̅̿͆̌̅̍̌̌̿̿̏́̎̈́͗͑͋͑͗̎̉͑̇͂̀̾̈́̑͑̔͋̿̅̅̏͑̅̐̄̓̆͆̓̽̏̓̈́̿̊̀͗͗́̓̾̊̅̂͑͗̈͂̓̌̐̌̏̂̂̾̎͂͋͗̌̑̽̿́̎̍̀̋̈̾͒̏̽̆̓̚͘͘͘͘͘͘̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅi̷̡̡̨̢̡̧̨̨̧̧̡̛̛̛̩̣̘̝̰͍̞͍̩͕̫̝͔̼̘̜͖̟͚̙̱̖̝̘̼̳̻̣̤̹̟͕̙̤͎̖̱͍̺̭̞̥͈̝̳̹̯͕̲͖͇̟̠̞͍̗̥̺̖̮̝̩̰̫̮͇͍̣̬̲̞̖̰͖̭̮̖̩͉̫̙̝̥̠̦̳͇̣̝̜̠͙͖̮̮͒̾̾́̐̄̉̃͛̅͗̔̈́̈́̃̓̌̐́̊͗͂̒̏͑̆͗͒̈́̒̐̅͆̎͆̆̓̈́̉͛̈́́̂́̔̂̎͑̈́̈͊͂̒̉̎̈́̅͌̃̋͒̔̑̄̑̄͐͋̽̆̆͛͌͑̇́́̿̓̀͊͊͆͗̔͒̓̓̌́̅͊̆͗́͗̽̒̃̓̇͛̀͋͋̀̿̌͐͒̅͐̑́͆̅͊̀̍̏̅̽̑̔͐͋̿̋̅̊̇̒̇̈́̿̓͊̑͂̓́́̑̈́̓͆͛͌̓̀̅̄̌́̊͆͋͑̄͐͛̌̎̌̄̄̓̔̊̔̏̄͂͋̀̎̀̏͌͗͆̓̈̅͊͌̀͛͊͛̀̇͑̊̾̏̋͘̚͘̕̚͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ņ̷̧̢̢̨̨̨̨̡̢̡̨̧̢̢̡̡̨̡̧̳̝͖̝̜̝̦̠͖̲̰̖͈̮̹͙͈͓̱̹̱̙̖̞̣̗͎̻͖͇͉̤̫̞͍̲̰͔̪͈͕̼͚̬̠̬̜̦̤͉͇̘̘̹͓̝͉͔̱͕̗͎͙͓̻̫̩̠̹͔͖̱̟̺̬̻̜͕͈̻̹͈̺̣̩͚̗͕̩͕͍͈̘̱̣̼̞͍͕̟͇͈̗͉̪̱̬̩̩̗̮͎̳͙͖̪̳̈́͒̈́͒̋̔̔̅̈̅́̌͆̀͒̚͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅģ̸̛̛̮̯̜͖̺̘̫̹̮̬̣͕̖̳̪̟̯͍͋̒͗͋̅̈́͌̒̐̈́̃͗̓͆̈́͑͊̍̌̄̔̉̎̋͊̒̾̈́͛̓͐̆̿̓̂̀͛͌̔̎̽͋͒͒͆̈́̀̇̉̿̀̀̇̅͑͆̇̇͂͊̔̓̇̓͂̎͊̃͑̂͆͆̈́̓̽͌̾̈͗̇͋̉͗̇̀̈̉̃̍̈́̔͛͆̓̈́̔́̓̓͑͑̎̏̉̔͑̑̊̋͑̋̉͐̋͛͂̏̒͘͘̚̚̕̕͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 5634
Can make over $20, but yeah I see what you mean.

Imagine a 10/10 chad doing this, and a girl asking him what he does for living jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, DidntRead, Rasputin and 5 others
Here's the method. No hack/website scam, all you need is a main featurepoints account on an android or ios device and a pc.

2) Download all the apps available (you can use a vpn from a different country to have more)

3) Once you have downloaded all the apps and got your points, download Memu on your pc (it's an android emulator).

5) Register as a new user and enter the referral code of your main account. (it will give 50% of the points to your main)

7) When you have downloaded all the big offers and got your points, delete memu of your computer. Now, repeat this again and again.

You can create an unlimited numbers of account with this method, and featurepoints will never ban your main. (if you want to be 100% safe, you can use a vpn on your pc, featurepoints allows vpn)

It takes some time but it's really worth it, you can make more than 20$ a day ! (if you are lazy, i think you can automate everything with an autoclicker

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Okay so you’re going to be making $620 a month so why don’t you get on a heightmaxing plan for $300 a month if its true?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Alright fuck I want the attention https://looksmax.org/threads/jimson...-mins-second-day-42-mins-today-1-hour.148045/

Okay so you’re going to be making $620 a month so why don’t you get on a heightmaxing plan for $300 a month if its true?
Don't know where to get drugs, tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and JustTrynnaAscend
I'm in the US, never worked before.
Was going to say you could’ve qualified for unemployment benefits. Age? Maybe they will pass a stimulus soon that will grant you funds.

Have claimed to be Eighteen because, gonna be 18 in a few months
Okay bro are you sure you’re not a extreme late bloomer? I have people in my family who shot up significantly at 18ish. If not than it’s this heightmaxing stack or it’s over, you must do everything in you’re power to get $300 a month doesn’t matter how you get it.
Alternative is LL and that’s 60-100k which will still make you a manlet after growing a few inches and ruining you’re mobility for a lifetime and a serious of other issues.
Alternative is LL and that’s 60-100k which will still make you a manlet after growing a few inches and ruining you’re mobility for a lifetime and a serious of other issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

i used to work 12 hour shifts in a warehouse making $150 a day with nibbas who fell asleep in the back and got paid.

meanwhile OP here aka pajeet is slavemaxxing for $20 a day
I wanna work in a warehouse u. U

• +1
$620 per month autopilot? Send me a pm

• +1
Lmao, I tried to download the app but when signing up I get a "VPN is not allowed on FeaturePoints. PLease disable your VPN to continue." message, even tho I don't have vpn on my phone

• Hmm...
get a "VPN is not allowed on FeaturePoints. PLease disable your VPN to continue." message, even tho I don't have vpn on my phone
A bit odd.

To earn points you have to be on the game/ app for a while or get to a certain level so seems like it's not worth the effort

• +1
F̸̨̢̢̧̡̨̨̨̢̢̢̢̢̨̨̨̨̢̧͎̹̼̻̰͕̯͕̠̤͈͎͖͙͔͎͕̞͖̦̬̖̼̯̘̤͖͈̩͉͙̝̫̙͍̦͇̯̼͉̹͕̱͉̱͖̯̳̙̲͇̬̻͈̥̦̜͚̤͍̠̣̦̲̘̜̘̺͇̬͍͍̻̼͔͇̹̱̜̩̙̹͖̣̬̣̙͓̩̠͔͙̥͍̤͔̮̖̟̭̤̮̦̘̮̖̺̮̯̱͓̲̠̲̙͉̜͓̬̲̥̗̤͔̠̙̝̥̰̹̦̣̦͓̻̖͍̺̼͓͓̮͚̜͙̟̖̩̩͇͔̜̟̬̟̞̟͚͓̝̞̻̯͖̪̪̘͓̩̼͙̦̹͎̞̰̳̮̠̲̋̑̔̓̊͐̋͒́͊̿̈́̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅă̵̢̡̡̡̧̡̢̧̡̧̨̢̨̧̨̧̢̧̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̰͚͍̫̱̙͙͎̙̥͈͓̞̤̤̺͕̝̗̭̫̱̣̺̱̻̼̱̱̠̬̺̣̳͇̯̲͙̙̫̥̼̪̟͇̥̭͍̺̩̻͕͓̺͍̫̯̩͈̜̮̖͕̠͕̬͔̼͖̠̖̼̖̣̠͔̺͖̟̞̲̻̬͙̯̯̖̭̻̤͍̬̮̝̘̺͇̗̳̻͖̯͙͖͚̭͚̟̟̘̬̞̫̥͈̙̮̱͍͓͙̞̬̩̳̩͍̟̪̦͇̥̤̭͈͔͚̹̥͎̰̜͕̹̠͚̣̫̘͉͇̪̗͖̟̩̘͍̱̤̼͙̬̪̩̦̱͎̦̟̫̗̪̬̭̪͎̯̩̯͔̜͔̤̑́̄͛̋́̾̿̄͋̀̎́̽́̓̀͒̓͛̉̉̀̈́͐́̾̾̉̈́̽̈̎͋́͂͐̂̉͐̌͂̒̈́̂̀͊̉̿̀̉͒̔̓̋̈́̅̃͗́͒͌̊̑̿͌̈̓́͛̀͂̈́̈͊̓͋̃͗̈̎̉̆͑̅̋̔͋̅̈̐͊̂̃̐̏͐̀̆́̉̉́̈́̏̋̑̌͑̆̅͌̒̇͒͗̽̀͋̽̓̈͊͆̋̒̎̂̍͛̎̒̎̈́͑͋̀̾̃͊̈́̌̓̽̅̌̀͋̾̏̓̔̒̍͛́̇͐̃́̊̋̅͋̈̾̈́͑͆͗͐̔̃̋̓͊̒̋͑̊̏̊́͌̆͌͗̾̌̐̅͗́͋̔͐͋̊͊́͋͗̿̏̏̉̊͐̔̏͌̈́͋͋̈́̈́̐̀̽̋̏́́̉̔́͋͐̐͘͘̚̕͘͘̕̕̕̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅc̴̡̨̡̡̢̨̢̛̛̛̛͉͉̜̹̜̪̣̬̰̙̖̭̻̟̪̪̺̟̪͓̰̤͙͖͙͇̤̮̲̬͚̪̱̳̞̦͎̹͍̖̪͓͎̺͍̪̖̟̻̲̻̥͙̫͙̜̲͔̼̻̩̫̮͙͉̣̦̠͇̺̤̖̮̦̝̻̝͉̬̪̹̫̺̤̩͑͋̆̔̔̇̇̈́̈́̎̅̉́͌̉̇͊͂͌́͒̆͊̾͂͊͆̀͌̓͑̅̐̀̽͑͛̐͋́͋̆̾̔̌̓͒̉̐͛̾̂͋̊͋̆̒̿̈́͊̂̒͊͋̀̋̾̃̾̀̍͊̅̂̂̔̔͋̋͑̒́̊͋̓̉̎͌̾͆̌̀̈́̐̎̀͐̍͆̕̕̕̚͘̕̚̕̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅę̴̨̧̨̡̡̡̨̨̢̨̡̢̬̬͚͓͔̳̝͇͕͚̳̻͙̠͎̯̘͕͙̯͕̯̦̥̺̰͉̥̥̭̤͓͕̳̣̦͈̳͙̫̥͇̝͚͙̙͎̙̠̳̙͎͉͖͍̥̖̩͔̭̯̹͍̫͙̜̙̺͕̼̣̻̲͇̱͈̬̩̟̪̬̩̱̤̜̦̠͎̭̝͓͍͇̜̘͚̗̼̟̖͈̪̞̭̳͈̞̺̟̭̞̼̖̪̪̥̯̙̳̭̻̻͖͎̱͓̥̼̭̲̪̬̹͇̳͇̟̻͙͇͎͈͈͓̤̫̲͕̺̙͍͚̻̱͛͑͌̀͐͛̈́̿̇̎̊̎̀̃̈̑͗̾̈́̒̀̀͌̓̉̆̀̅̓̄͗̃͌̉͑̎͂̄́̇͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̴̡̡̧̨̧̡̨̧̢̧̡̧̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̺͈̼̦̤̣͙͚̞͙̬͕̦̪̭̤̲̩̻͇̬̬̦̞̣̻͚͉̞̹͉͎̳̱͍̦̱̥͚͇͙̦͚̤͎̘͙̯͙̲̪̝̬̯͍̩̻̲̱͙̙̤̮̪̹̭̮͍͍̼̲̙̬͖͕͓̗̦̞̗̺͖͍̦̜̗͚͖̟̯͓̘͎̟̹̦̤͉̞̼͙̮̲̗͙̲̦͇͖̬̹̱͕̣͕͇̙͚̞͇̘͖͙̹̤͉̭̰̙͓̘̯̼͕̜̪̺̗͖͒̄̋̈̽̊͑̀͂̽̈̌̇̈́̅̔́̈̃̐͛͑̾͌̒̀̉̂̾́̈́̉̀̉̄̋̾͆͐͛͛̽̈́͂͌̑̍̐̊̈́̎̈́̀̊͛́͊̑̿̓͆̉̋̉̄̋̐̍̑͛͊͊̂͑͗̒́̏̀́̽̔̍̇̆͒́̈́̌̑̄̓́̍͑̈́̀̽̆́͐͋͒̔̈́̋͗͆͂̔̇̏̽̋̉͌͗͐̎̐̌͐̈̇̔́̍̒̎̊̀͗̔̍̏̓̌͐͊̈́͒̑̿͑̀̓̓̓͂̓̆͑̕̕̚̕̕̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅi̴̡̢̢̧̢̨̢̡̨̢̡̢̨̢̢̢̢̨̡̨̡̧̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̮͍͔̹̮̜͕͔̞̼̩͕̱͎̙̟͔̹̲̬͕̟͈̦͇̹͔̘̝̦̲̼̰̝͚͔͎̺̤̘̯͔̰͙̳̜͚̼͈̰͇̘͍̻̖͖̠̼̰̪̞̩̳̤̩̣̩̲̩̤̦̦̮̱̬̦̣͓͍̻͖̟̠̬̘͍͉̞̝̭̹͚͈͖̙̗̻͚̤̲̤͙̬̘͕̙̻̱̬͕͔̜̖͔͎̟̮̝̪̞͚͎͍̻͙̜̻̰̗͕̬͓̙̘̙̫̳͔͕̹̩̬̥̦̜͉̟̝̣͉͖̮̳̖̤̲͕̫͍͍̻̱̦̝͈̟̖̱͔͎̫̼̙̗̮͚͍̬̞̳̪̹̰̱̟̹̪͇̝̯̖̳͔̠͉̦͚̯̳͙͚̳̱̻̞̪̤̘̣̜̗̯̰̦̮͎͎̻͓̠͉̠͕̖͇̞̺̟̫̜͚̥͔̗͙͔̠̯̱͎͇͍͈̒́̆̀̽̍̇̓̈͗̔̾̏̿̂͗̉̉̊͂̈́̒̀͒̋̔̒͌̉̾͐͐͌͋̅̈̀̄́̎͋̾͊̀̅̒̐̄̌̀̆̉̏̽̃̐̏̓͒͌̋̐̊͒̋̋͛̀͊̏̓͋̿̅͑̓̈́̈͛̅̔̆͐̈́̈̒̊̽͂͗̈́̓͂̀͊̈́̊̇̽̇̀̐͐̐́͑̋̊̊̉͗̈́͛͗̾͆͌͒͑̋̂̈́̎̈́̍̈́̾̇͐̑̆̈́̿̈́̌̍͂͋̆́̈́͗̾̈́͑̋̈͂͆̍̒̂́͒͐̈́̐̆̂̉̈̍͑̂͛̀̈́̎́͌̾̀̈́̾̈́̅͋̿̈́̀̌̀̋̿̇̈́̓̑͗́͑̐͛̓̈́́̉̆̑̈́̍̎͑̅́̅̏͑́̾͊̕̕͘̚̕͘͘̕̕̚̚̕̚̚̚̕͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅs̷̨̡̡̧̨̨̨̧̢̡̡̨̢̡̧̡̧̛͉͖͈͔͔̬͖̜̬͇̩̞͙̰̘͍̭̼̱͖͉̞͓͔̲̲͎̫̞͈̞̬̘̻͕̥̩̟̤̻̘̻̦̲̰̱͕̱̯͚̭̗͖̱̝̯͚̗̰̭͎̗̯̦͈̟̠͔̹̗̩̳̺͚̺̝͕̩͕͍̙̩̭̗̜͍̲͔̻̼͓̳̮̫̳̥̘͈̫͕̼̥̹͖̣̝̟̫̭̺̳̭͚͔̰̮̫̭̞̦͕̦̙̬̝̹̱͓͚͕̠̯̫̻̳̻̬̹̼̳͍̹̦̹͉̫͇̠̩͈̬͇̠̦̮̭̠͓̗̠̟̝̙͚̟̗̳̭̯̬̠̻̙̱̲̝͍̮̩͇̘̞̙̥̻͔͔̣̥͕̜̠̤̲̬͚̟͚͓͔̳͉̼̞̲̻̲̰͚̰͇͚̬͚̠̱̭͕̜̮̜̳̦̱͓̩͔͔̳̩̠̘͙̤̬̩̱̦̓̽͐͌̈́̆̆̅̊́̔̓̋̏̐̋̊̇̐̀͆̀͊͊̀̅̄́͑̀͐̉̋̎̈́̿̽̔͌̿͊̾̌̿́̃̓̀̌͋̈̑͑̐̑̃͐̍̏̔̿͐̋͂̀̈̆̀̀͗̿̊̂̈́͌̓͛̊͊͒̏̓̈̈́̑̎̓̊͐̊̈́͌̈́̂̽̄̃͆̿͊̔̏̓͑̅̈́̾̋̈́͋̈̓̂̂̐̇͊́̃͆͊̃̔͛͌̑̏͑̉͒̿̍̉̊͌̅͂̓̂́̌͊̈́̆̎̋͒̒̔̎̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̧̡̡̡̨̨̢̡̢̢̨̨̡̧̡̢̨̡̧̢̨̛̛̛̳͉͚̲͔̞̫̬̲̞̥̦̙̥̰̺̖̠͙̹̮̜͕͓͎̗̜͍͉̩͚̰̝̝̰͎͔̗̫͓͍̣͉͓̮̜̘̹͔͙̲̫͎͈̯̪̫̼̟̣̳͙̣̗͔̥͇̠̟̖̫̲̫̱̻̠̭̞̼̹͔̫̪͓̰̬̺̳̗̖̭͕̱̱͔̯̹̖̹̥̭̻͕̩̭̯͇̪̰͉̖͖̹͙͎̬͎͚̗̘̟̗̪̣̦̜͈̺̪̻̭̩̘̗͉̲̻̹̄̆̔̀̆͋̏̓́͋͊͊̔̈́̆̎̂͆̄̽̈́̉̀͌̈̃͑̀̀͗͆̿̍͆̊̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͝ͅķ̵̧̡̡̨̧̡̧̧̢̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̫͕̠͔͈̣͇̺̙̳͙̲͇̣̮̭̩͉͎̫̤̠̝̱͔̠̜̪̫̯̜͔̖̰͕̙͕͎̝̜͕͕̹̖͉͈̼̰͉̠̞̰̤̣̭͉͈͕͔͈͚͕̜̪̰̖̺͍̲̝̼͖̩͔̰̗̜͈̠̹̬̹̤͔͔̼͎̟̺̰̮̜̰̯̜̳̰͍̩̰̗̤̻͓͔̺̪͕̞̳̻̪̫̒̒͗̈́̏́͋͒̈̿̍̊͛̑̈̊̌͑͛̈́͂̿̂̆̏̾͌̑͛̍̒̓̏̈́̐̈́́̅͆̈̈́̑̎͛̇͌̀͊̇̋̔͌̆́̅̓̑̀̇͊͊̓̑͆̑̃̀̔͆̈́͊̉̾̈̀̄͊̈́͂͗̌̾͋͒͋͂̃͋̎̓͗̀̍̈́̍́͌́̋̉͛͋̅̍̄̉̍̌̐͐̽͗͛̂̋̏̄͆͛̒̍̂̎͊̈́̾̐̍͆̋͐͐̅̿͆̌̅̍̌̌̿̿̏́̎̈́͗͑͋͑͗̎̉͑̇͂̀̾̈́̑͑̔͋̿̅̅̏͑̅̐̄̓̆͆̓̽̏̓̈́̿̊̀͗͗́̓̾̊̅̂͑͗̈͂̓̌̐̌̏̂̂̾̎͂͋͗̌̑̽̿́̎̍̀̋̈̾͒̏̽̆̓̚͘͘͘͘͘͘̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅi̷̡̡̨̢̡̧̨̨̧̧̡̛̛̛̩̣̘̝̰͍̞͍̩͕̫̝͔̼̘̜͖̟͚̙̱̖̝̘̼̳̻̣̤̹̟͕̙̤͎̖̱͍̺̭̞̥͈̝̳̹̯͕̲͖͇̟̠̞͍̗̥̺̖̮̝̩̰̫̮͇͍̣̬̲̞̖̰͖̭̮̖̩͉̫̙̝̥̠̦̳͇̣̝̜̠͙͖̮̮͒̾̾́̐̄̉̃͛̅͗̔̈́̈́̃̓̌̐́̊͗͂̒̏͑̆͗͒̈́̒̐̅͆̎͆̆̓̈́̉͛̈́́̂́̔̂̎͑̈́̈͊͂̒̉̎̈́̅͌̃̋͒̔̑̄̑̄͐͋̽̆̆͛͌͑̇́́̿̓̀͊͊͆͗̔͒̓̓̌́̅͊̆͗́͗̽̒̃̓̇͛̀͋͋̀̿̌͐͒̅͐̑́͆̅͊̀̍̏̅̽̑̔͐͋̿̋̅̊̇̒̇̈́̿̓͊̑͂̓́́̑̈́̓͆͛͌̓̀̅̄̌́̊͆͋͑̄͐͛̌̎̌̄̄̓̔̊̔̏̄͂͋̀̎̀̏͌͗͆̓̈̅͊͌̀͛͊͛̀̇͑̊̾̏̋͘̚͘̕̚͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ņ̷̧̢̢̨̨̨̨̡̢̡̨̧̢̢̡̡̨̡̧̳̝͖̝̜̝̦̠͖̲̰̖͈̮̹͙͈͓̱̹̱̙̖̞̣̗͎̻͖͇͉̤̫̞͍̲̰͔̪͈͕̼͚̬̠̬̜̦̤͉͇̘̘̹͓̝͉͔̱͕̗͎͙͓̻̫̩̠̹͔͖̱̟̺̬̻̜͕͈̻̹͈̺̣̩͚̗͕̩͕͍͈̘̱̣̼̞͍͕̟͇͈̗͉̪̱̬̩̩̗̮͎̳͙͖̪̳̈́͒̈́͒̋̔̔̅̈̅́̌͆̀͒̚͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅģ̸̛̛̮̯̜͖̺̘̫̹̮̬̣͕̖̳̪̟̯͍͋̒͗͋̅̈́͌̒̐̈́̃͗̓͆̈́͑͊̍̌̄̔̉̎̋͊̒̾̈́͛̓͐̆̿̓̂̀͛͌̔̎̽͋͒͒͆̈́̀̇̉̿̀̀̇̅͑͆̇̇͂͊̔̓̇̓͂̎͊̃͑̂͆͆̈́̓̽͌̾̈͗̇͋̉͗̇̀̈̉̃̍̈́̔͛͆̓̈́̔́̓̓͑͑̎̏̉̔͑̑̊̋͑̋̉͐̋͛͂̏̒͘͘̚̚̕̕͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅ
Jewish curse

I bet this doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Isn't earning $20 a day if it involves effort a bit pointless? If you're a minimum wagecel even, and you earn say 100 a day from wageslaving, would you want to come home and spend another 90 mins for another 20? Seems it only makes sense for NEETS no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Chad69
Isn't earning $20 a day if it involves effort a bit pointless? If you're a minimum wagecel even, and you earn say 100 a day from wageslaving, would you want to come home and spend another 90 mins for another 20? Seems it only makes sense for NEETS no?
JFL
20$ a day more then minimum wage in my area

Does it work. Any info on this? Scaleable? Exploitable? Real?

• +1
giphy.gif

Just got a new computer,

Might provide proof

pyramid schemes me

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow