EARS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

FunkyMcMunky24

FunkyMcMunky24

Master
Take the earpill! Distracting, over projected ears are the number one harmony killing feature possible. Good ears aren't gonna boost your rating, but bad ears will DESTROY your rating hard. If you have this problem, either grow long hair, or get them pinned back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Jhon Smith, Manletmachine and 8 others
Thankfully otoplasty exists, a pretty cheap and easy fix

Thankfully otoplasty exists, a pretty cheap and easy fix
This. Honestly looking at results for otoplasty, it's absolutely insane how much the harmony increases. Theory: if Channing Tatum didn't have dumbo ears he'd be considered 6.5 PSL on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 16133
i have shitty ears always have had them and my mom made fun of me when i was born she told me instead of getting otoplasty she said she thought about it but she thought i'd never think about it again fuck that stupid ass bitch little did she know anyway im getting that shit next year bc it's impossible have an NT haairstyle and look good with bad ears

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and FunkyMcMunky24
i have shitty ears always have had them and my mom made fun of me when i was born she told me instead of getting otoplasty she said she thought about it but she thought i'd never think about it again fuck that stupid ass bitch little did she know anyway im getting that shit next year bc it's impossible have an NT haairstyle and look good with bad ears
Agreed, I might get it.. but for now I'm gonna keep growing my hair out and ramirezmax

Well I'm fucked lol Can any of you morph me with normal ears

Attachments

• IMG_20221008_024205288.jpg
    IMG_20221008_024205288.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 0
3q28v2jad0941

Absolutely insane looksmax. Very underlooked feature imo. Biggest harmony killer of all.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, SoundnVision, vonksmax and 2 others
Agreed, I might get it.. but for now I'm gonna keep growing my hair out and ramirezmax
ew dont ramirezmaxx the last thing u want girls to think is that u are a serial killer that will hurt them bro just get it sometime or get an NT fringe that covers it up somehow girls only want light triad prettyboy looks

View attachment 1926240

Absolutely insane looksmax. Very underlooked feature imo. Biggest harmony killer of all.
titbot is still a chad before you just gave him worse bitemporals it's very hard to edit ears perfectly tbh but u r right otoplasty does ascend him i am gonna get it too

ew dont ramirezmaxx the last thing u want girls to think is that u are a serial killer that will hurt them bro just get it sometime or get an NT fringe that covers it up somehow girls only want light triad prettyboy looks
I'll consider it, tbh I could get otoplasty next week I had no idea it was so cheap lmaoooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
my friend has ears that stick out and people make fun of him occasionally for it in school. I seem to have gotten used to it and I don't notice it anymore but he started wearing a hoodie almost all the time. brutal

Take the earpill! Distracting, over projected ears are the number one harmony killing feature possible. Good ears aren't gonna boost your rating, but bad ears will DESTROY your rating hard. If you have this problem, either grow long hair, or get them pinned back.
They don’t matter at all unless they’re monkey ears and even then just grow hair

They don’t matter at all unless they’re monkey ears and even then just grow hair
Literally not true. Even if the ears only stick out from the top, it makes a large difference. Look at all the results. Projecting ears give you a cartoony look.

Just the ears?
Honestly yeah man. You have a lot of excellent features and haloes. People overlook it so much dude, it even took me a while to realize this is my biggest failo.

Honestly yeah man. You have a lot of excellent features and haloes. People overlook it so much dude, it even took me a while to realize this is my biggest failo.
And if anybody doubts it I'll take a selfie of me with a hoodie on later today.

Literally not true. Even if the ears only stick out from the top, it makes a large difference. Look at all the results. Projecting ears give you a cartoony look.
Cope nog

You think you and I share the same flaw?

You think you and I share the same flaw?
I believe so. Every flaw some people tried diagnosing me with on here turned out to be false on every analysis app. My mouth to nose ratio is either only very very slightly narrow, or within the ideal. My canthal Tilt is positive in both eyes. The only things left are IPD, eye asymmetry, and ears.

The thing about ears is that 80% of people have normal ears. Nobody is going to take "Le EarPill" unless they're an Austistic deformed-from-birth child.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
everything is important theory?

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and TrappedInReality
The thing about ears is that 80% of people have normal ears. Nobody is going to take "Le EarPill" unless they're an Austistic deformed-from-birth child.
Right! But here's the kicker: even slightly sub-optimal ears can failo you harder than you realize. You don't need dumbo ears to get failoed. Unless every single other ratio is extremely perfect, ears will make a monstrous difference.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Right! But here's the kicker: even slightly sub-optimal ears can failo you harder than you realize. You don't need dumbo ears to get failoed. Unless every single other ratio is extremely perfect, ears will make a monstrous difference.
Yeah but for a 6.5/10 like me with (normal) ears it's not going to make a difference to get something like ear treatment or such bollocks.

Hard to say unless I see what you look like
Yeah but for a 6.5/10 like me with (normal) ears it's not going to make a difference to get something like ear treatment or such bollocks.

The guy in your Avi has ideal ears:)
That's James Garner. I aspire to be like him. I never really paid attention to ears that much, but from now on I will. Thanks, I guess.

• Love it
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
my sister inherited my dads giant ears while I got my mothers tiny ears, brutal genetic recombination pill.

big monkey ears destroy a face completely, will make your face look small in comparison and will make it impossible to look good with short hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
big monkey ears destroy a face completely, will make your face look small in comparison and will make it impossible to look good with short hair.
Yup yup, everybody who disagrees I challenge you to morph Channing Tatum's ears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
another based earpilled, im also earcel

Agreed 100%. I had otoplasty done and when I look at old pics of myself I’m grossed out.

Keep crying for Giga Chad Eliot Schwarz
Download

JFL if you still don't think earpill is legit after this.
Literally narrows your face more (which is good in the eyes of foids. This is probably why my face looks so fucking wide and ogrish.

I was saving up for rhino, but fuck it I'm probably going to do this first. Takes only a week of downtime as well so I could just use my sick days and PTO for recovery.

Ears make a huge difference