East Asian women are overrated

HardlyCoping

HardlyCoping

Nietzschean Übermaxxer // Zarathustra Fanboy
I see white dudes fawn over mid to just ugly Asian girls and it's fucking pathetic. On average, east azn women get absolutely mogged by every other ethnicity. NE can be really cute sometimes, but the only reason there's lots of cute Korean and Chinese women is because of how prevalent plastic surgery is. Japanese and Mongolian are probably the top tier as far as AZN women go. SE Asian and Polynesian are probably the least attractive ethnicity of women though. Round faces, ugly wide noses, short stubby bow legs. Also, azn girls who act really stereotypically 'kawaii' are super cringe and annoying too and guys who are into that are beta weeb neckbeard degens, and almost every white guy I've seen with an azn gf looks like a dweeby chincel (I started calling it azn gf physiognomy).

Mediterranean phenotype reigns supreme for both men and women (southern European, Hispanic, and MENA). White guys with yellow fever are just too beta to bag a Latina or white girl.

A few minutes of this vid compilation and virtually none of these women are attractive.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Turkic Albanian, Hottaco34 and 1 other person
Westernised Asians are all massive whores

10% of north east asian foids look good, and only the ones who actually grew up in Japan, Korea, China are bearable.

They're probably bots though. I'm convinced they're all NPCs. Better than whores tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, not__cel, normie_joe and 6 others
Westernised Asians are all massive whores

10% of north east asian foids look good, and only the ones who actually grew up in Japan, Korea, China are bearable.

They're probably bots though. I'm convinced they're all NPCs. Better than whores tho
"East asian women are all so pure and such man!" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: HardlyCoping and optimisticzoomer
"East asian women are all so pure and such man!" :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Asian-American girls are usually kinda crazy, and fob asians are assertive af. They only act demure during dating/to attract men. If you think an Azn or Slavic girl is gonna be a submissive waifu, you're about to b led around on a leash like a prize cow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and barettrealrx
Asian-American girls are usually kinda crazy, and fob asians are assertive af. They only act demure during dating/to attract men. If you think an Azn or Slavic girl is gonna be a submissive waifu, you're about to b led around on a leash like a prize cow.
They dont act demure even then theyre riding off the assumptions

It has been many years since I’ve heard the word demure being used lol

• +1
Reactions: murdah and HardlyCoping
It has been many years since I’ve heard the word demure being used lol
It's okay, Internet forums destroy your vocabulary

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
I see white dudes fawn over mid to just ugly Asian girls and it's fucking pathetic. On average, east azn women get absolutely mogged by every other ethnicity. NE can be really cute sometimes, but the only reason there's lots of cute Korean and Chinese women is because of how prevalent plastic surgery is. Japanese and Mongolian are probably the top tier as far as AZN women go. SE Asian and Polynesian are probably the least attractive ethnicity of women though. Round faces, ugly wide noses, short stubby bow legs. Also, azn girls who act really stereotypically 'kawaii' are super cringe and annoying too and guys who are into that are beta weeb neckbeard degens, and almost every white guy I've seen with an azn gf looks like a dweeby chincel (I started calling it azn gf physiognomy).

Mediterranean phenotype reigns supreme for both men and women (southern European, Hispanic, and MENA). White guys with yellow fever are just too beta to bag a Latina or white girl.

A few minutes of this vid compilation and virtually none of these women are attractive.

t. Pajeet or nigger

• JFL
Reactions: HardlyCoping and reek

Also it is a nigger/pajeet trait to also consider Latina and mena as white. Typical nigger and pajeet projection

• +1
Reactions: reek
Wdym crazy and assertive

Also it is a nigger/pajeet trait to also consider Latina and mena as white. Typical nigger and pajeet projection
I didn't say they were 'white' lol, I said 'mediterranean phenotype'. Lern2read

Also I'm castizo

Also I'm castizo
Muh Mediterranean
That means white
Typical pajeet “I LIKE MENA AND LATINA TEE HEE” means I only like white women

• JFL
Reactions: reek

Also I'm castizo

They have high IQs, are slim, and often are open to learning new things. These things make the average Asian girl in America at least MTB. Whereas the average white female is low IQ and chubby. LTB on average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, BadmanGangstar and Xangsane
Muh Mediterranean
That means white
Typical pajeet “I LIKE MENA AND LATINA TEE HEE” means I only like white women

Lol okay, I bet you think Greeks look closer to Scandinavians than to Arabs or Persians (becuz muh west muh europa muh ypipo), despite the fact that Greeks are hairy, swarthy, and have long aquiline noses.

Last edited:
Lol okay, I bet you think Greeks look closer to Scandinavians than to Arabs or Persians (becuz muh west muh europa muh ypipo), despite the fact that Greeks are hairy, swarthy, and have long aquiline noses.
MENAS AND LATINAS ARENT WHITE

MENAS AND LATINAS ARENT WHITE
Do I really need to repeat myself again you fucking koala brain? I didn't say they were white, I said they share a similar appearance to people from southern Europe.

And also you're partially wrong about Latinas. Plenty of Latinos/Latinas are full-on white Europeans. The entire southern cone in South America (Argentina, Chile, Uruguay) is overwhelmingly white.

Latinos can be quite literally any race. It's a cultural, linguistic, and geographic designator, not a racial or even ethnic one.

Do I really need to repeat myself again you fucking koala brain? I didn't say they were white, I said they share a similar appearance to people from southern Europe.

And also you're partially wrong about Latinas. Plenty of Latinos/Latinas are full-on white Europeans. The entire southern cone in South America (Argentina, Chile, Uruguay) is overwhelmingly white.

Latinos can be quite literally any race. It's a cultural, linguistic, and geographic designator, not a racial or even ethnic one.
THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE MEDS YOU FUCKING WHITE WORSHIPPING PAJEET UNLESS IF THEYRE CONERS

Nigger moment. “THEYRE ALL WHITE TEE HEE”

THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE MEDS YOU FUCKING WHITE WORSHIPPING PAJEET UNLESS IF THEYRE CONERS
Lmao, I'm literally Anglo and Mexican. Your insistence is pretty funny though.

Their lifestyle choices are very attractive and feminine as they choose to stay healthy and think and commit to the housewife roles, so on average most asian girls are more attractive than the average fat western girl. But the subhuman asian girls are on a different level of subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Average Iraqi Assyrian vs whitest Sicilian woman

Attachments

• 310730627_5669790009767165_2503343827192022936_n.jpg
    310730627_5669790009767165_2503343827192022936_n.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 310975853_5669800426432790_7282693034375408274_n.jpg
    310975853_5669800426432790_7282693034375408274_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
Their lifestyle choices are very attractive and feminine as they choose to stay healthy and think and commit to the housewife roles, so on average most asian girls are more attractive than the average fat western girl. But the subhuman asian girls are on a different level of subhuman
Not sure about this, or at least the part about the housewife role. Japan and South Korea have low fertility because everyone is overworked, including the women who are often very career-oriented.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
Gooks are disgusting correct

Gooks are disgusting correct
There are some hot azn women but white guys with yellow fever can't seem to tell the difference between the hotties and the uggos. AZN + skinny = hot to them and it's megacringe.

they have horrible bodies they are always skinny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
they have horrible bodies they are always skinny as fuck
There are voluptuous AZN girls but that body type is looked down upon in their culture. What we consider 'slim thicc' (i.e. ideal body type) here in the States is just 'fat' to them. They like their women to look like 12 y/o boys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra
There are voluptuous AZN girls but that body type is looked down upon in their culture. What we consider 'slim thicc' (i.e. ideal body type) here in the States is just 'fat' to them. They like their women to look like 12 y/o boys.
yea they are brainwashed to have awful twig little boy bodies

Chinese girls from china are top tier tbh, rich, sub, and actually cool, asians living abroad not it