Eastern Europe was pretty good boyos (pics inside)

Well, a couple of days ago I got back to the Jewnited Kingdom after 6 weeks in Eastern Europe. 3 weeks were spent in Russia (a city called Kazan) and 3 weeks in the Ukraine (Kiev).

The reason I ended up spending 3 weeks in 2 cities is cos I got fired after a week from my wage job in Russia, so had to leave a couple of weeks after that because I was there on a work visa.

I ended up fatcelling big time in East Europe (6kg gain in 6 weeks). Two reasons for this:

1) If I got laid at 10% prime body fat, that wouldn't prove you could get laid with incel tier looks. I wanted to prove this, so if other incels are looking at EE, they could use my results as a good reference point.

2) After so long of eating rice and noodles in Asia, it was nice to eat European food again.

Anyway, without further ado...

Results

- Had sex with 5 different girls in the 6 weeks. This was 1 in Russia, 4 in Ukraine.

- I'd hesitate to conclude Ukraine is outright better than Russia on this basis, since in the Ukraine I was in the capital city, whereas in Russia I was not.

- However, it's clearly not over in either place - even as a 20% bf fatcel with a bloat face.

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

(In the second pic, she's the girl on the right)

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

2nd girl. Didn't manage to get pics of this one, however I've uploaded the screenshots of my messaging her, clearly showing I was going round to her place. Aside from that, uploaded some of her photos from tinder. If you still don't believe me, that's up to you.

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

Got nudes from this one, albeit they're kinda blurry.

View attachment 35809

Her face:

View attachment 35811View attachment 35812

4th girl. Got a couple of shots of her half naked on the bed, but not any full nudes I'm afraid. Facially she's not so great admittedly.

View attachment 35813

5th girl. Got a decent body shot + face.

View attachment 35814View attachment 35815

Let the coping commence.

How about place like Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic? you wouldn't have any visa issues there

Sure, they're all potentially on the list for next time.

Ukraine is easy enough for visas tbh. Russia ain't.

• +1
Reactions: Reggina Calcio
Remember this is with a completely fresh account. If you just switched your existing tinder to Kiev it likely wouldn't be as good due to the noob boost.

Ngl they're not comfortable to walk in, but it gets better with practice.

Boots are these ones:

View attachment 44855
Ty for sharing. I'll be sure to buy those for when I want to trannymaxx and join Twisted Sister on stage during their next tour.
@xz90 here is the guy you should've mentioned in your gaymaxxing thread

Last edited:
Moved my location to Ukraine out of curiosity and as expected my Ukranian matches mog the living shit out of my Ukcuck matches.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Demir
Ty for sharing. I'll be sure to buy those for when I want to trannymaxx and join Twisted Sister on stage during their next tour.
@xz90 here is the guy you should've mentioned in your gaymaxxing thread

Methods are irrelevant, and every single cuck on discord and here who says lifts cant work fine can consider themselves utterly BTFO.

Granted one cant prove that I wouldn't have got laid without wearing them, but two of the five foids were taller than my natural height. It's thus probably reasonable to conclude I would likely not get those two lays without the lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Wow, legendary thread again

I've got some questions

What are you working with? How do you get this work?

How do you escalate the conversation into a sexual thing?
respond

I got fired after a week in Russia, like I said. I didnt work in the Ukraine. In the broader sense, getting some ESL job is easy pretty much anywhere.

Dont talk about sex ever. Just make sure you end up in a position where you can invite them back to your room. If they say yes, make sure you go for the kiss in the room. If that happens, start getting heavier, touch their boobs, kiss their neck etc but by then its normally 100% on anyway.

The crucial thing is that you actually invite em back to your place, cos you sure aint getting sex out in public, obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 5891
I got fired after a week in Russia, like I said. I didnt work in the Ukraine. In the broader sense, getting some ESL job is easy pretty much anywhere.

Dont talk about sex ever. Just make sure you end up in a position where you can invite them back to your room. If they say yes, make sure you go for the kiss in the room. If that happens, start getting heavier, touch their boobs, kiss their neck etc but by then its normally 100% on anyway.

The crucial thing is that you actually invite em back to your place, cos you sure aint getting sex out in public, obviously.

Bro, how old are you? And can i ask, what age are you on your Tinder account?

I'm a 33 oldcel but I think i would benefit from making a new Tinder and put my age as 29.. Lots of women have a cut off point at 30 i suspect.

Bro, how old are you? And can i ask, what age are you on your Tinder account?

I'm a 33 oldcel but I think i would benefit from making a new Tinder and put my age as 29.. Lots of women have a cut off point at 30 i suspect.

I'm 27 and put 22 on tinder.
Clownshoemaxxing

If it works...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and androidcel
Russia "hates" the West, officially, while Ukraine loves it.

I was living in Moscow last year and had the most amazing time of my life.. tbh, ngl
4magYnC.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
No eastern euro for you maxila

491.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad and SeiGun
lifefuel for manlets

Lifting at all is cope. Doing roids makes you an even bigger idiot.

It's not all cope.. just mostly. JFL if you think a 6'5 guy having the body of a narrow wimp would slay as hard as if he gym celled to look average framed and athletic. You don't need to be a bodybuilder.. It's at the extremes of gymcelling that it becomes cope.

I've had girls who were clearly into muscles. Squeezing my biceps and running hands on my shoulders.. Nobody can tell me it isn't an advantage to have at least some muscle. Not much but enough that you don't look like a slight breeze will topple you over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Just go to a 3rd world country bro. Drop your job/education bro. JFL just hookermaxx instead of doing this.

Oh vey waste your time and your life on making more green tokens goyim.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43374, ChadFucksYourOneitis, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
if ur skull was any smaller you would be turbovirgin

Have respect for @itsOVER for changing his life around but the fact he tells @FatmanO to kill himself all the time shows that he's not completely secure and something's wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I have a question OP.

You mention you were a KDV in the UK, how come these women also white were willing to fuck you? I’m not calling BS obviously, just wondering? Is it lower standards over there

I have a question OP.

You mention you were a KDV in the UK, how come these women also white were willing to fuck you? I’m not calling BS obviously, just wondering? Is it lower standards over there

Sorry, missed this.

Yeah, lower standards (the average slavic guy probably isn't as gl as the average western/northern euro). UK along with Germany are supposed to be the hardest places for tinder in Europe - it gets a bit easier the further East you go.

• +1
Which country are you in now? Back in Thailand?

Would @FatmanO slay in Thailand?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and FatmanO
Post your hottest Asian lay tbh.

I dunno really, kinda depends what you're into.

The best ones were, IMO, these:

(Dont have a pic of me and the third girl together cos we werent together that long and it ended very suddenly. Up to you if you wanna believe me or not I guess).

EDIT: guess I shouldnt leave out one of my LTRs who was also pretty nice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, ascentium, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others

View attachment 62433

View attachment 62440

View attachment 62437

View attachment 62438

View attachment 62439

(Dont have a pic of me and the third girl together cos we werent together that long and it ended very suddenly. Up to you if you wanna believe me or not I guess).

View attachment 62448View attachment 62452
Nice. The first one is pretty hot. I guess I need to save up for a vacation.
Would @FatmanO slay in Thailand?
Slay? Probably not. Get laid? Sure.

• +1
1544791783865-jpg.62433

holy shit, you look like a hollywood star here

/btw could you post more nude pics for motivation purpose?

Well, a couple of days ago I got back to the Jewnited Kingdom after 6 weeks in Eastern Europe. 3 weeks were spent in Russia (a city called Kazan) and 3 weeks in the Ukraine (Kiev).

The reason I ended up spending 3 weeks in 2 cities is cos I got fired after a week from my wage job in Russia, so had to leave a couple of weeks after that because I was there on a work visa.

I ended up fatcelling big time in East Europe (6kg gain in 6 weeks). Two reasons for this:

1) If I got laid at 10% prime body fat, that wouldn't prove you could get laid with incel tier looks. I wanted to prove this, so if other incels are looking at EE, they could use my results as a good reference point.

2) After so long of eating rice and noodles in Asia, it was nice to eat European food again.

Anyway, without further ado...

Results

- Had sex with 5 different girls in the 6 weeks. This was 1 in Russia, 4 in Ukraine.

- I'd hesitate to conclude Ukraine is outright better than Russia on this basis, since in the Ukraine I was in the capital city, whereas in Russia I was not.

- However, it's clearly not over in either place - even as a 20% bf fatcel with a bloat face.

OK, pics and proof time

1st girl:

(In the second pic, she's the girl on the right)

View attachment 35800

View attachment 35801

2nd girl. Didn't manage to get pics of this one, however I've uploaded the screenshots of my messaging her, clearly showing I was going round to her place. Aside from that, uploaded some of her photos from tinder. If you still don't believe me, that's up to you.

View attachment 35804

View attachment 35805

Girl 3:

Got nudes from this one, albeit they're kinda blurry.

View attachment 35809

Her face:

View attachment 35811View attachment 35812

4th girl. Got a couple of shots of her half naked on the bed, but not any full nudes I'm afraid. Facially she's not so great admittedly.

View attachment 35813

5th girl. Got a decent body shot + face.

View attachment 35814View attachment 35815

Let the coping commence.

Tfw you haven't even had a female ever look at you this proves the jbt theory wrong just be tall bro chick's love a dude who's 6 foot 2.5 with shoes on bro even though manlet's get more pussy than you it's truly over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

View attachment 62433

View attachment 62440

View attachment 62437

View attachment 62438

View attachment 62439

View attachment 62448View attachment 62452
The first girl - is she Thai? Were in Thailand at the time? And is the second pic of her in underwear, so is that the same girl as the one in the first pic?