Easy Money Making method

You weren’t raised right if you don’t feel wrong doing this. Dirty money is never good money and it’s gonna bite you back in the ass. How bout you educate yourself and learn to make money like a real man fûcking 9yr rep selling goblins
exactly, you are decieving people which is super fucked and uneithical.

I mean at the end of the day people on a forum like this aren't gonna be eithical people so whatever.

This is foolproof and it's worked for me 20+ times already if you can't figure this out you're a retard and it's over.

Step 1. Go to www.chronoreps.com(Or any other website that sells fake watches like this, but this one has to be reliable for me).
Step 2. Order one of their watches to start
Step 3. Go on FB marketplace, OfferUp, etc..(Use a fake account or not it doesn't matter)
Step 4. List for 2-3x what you paid for, and you will get lots of interest:ogre:

I sell around 1-2 watches per day. It's better if you live in a more populated area as well. You can sell without getting the box but I find it's way easier to sell with the box and papers. I'm making around $400-$700 a week PROFIT from doing this. You can do this with pretty much any counterfeit item but these are unsaturated at the moment.:feelskek:
Isnt this a scam?

exactly, you are decieving people which is super fucked and uneithical.

I mean at the end of the day people on a forum like this aren't gonna be eithical people so whatever.
Do you think there is a chance this scheme can work though. I got like 90 bucks to start off with

Do you think there is a chance this scheme can work though. I got like 90 bucks to start off with
yes it works if you know what ur doing. Trust me bro its not worht it. Chance of being beaten up when ppl realize its a rep, chance of going to jail, and big chnace you will feel like shit for scamming people and decieving them.

Dont be a jew and just find real ways to make money. Making money isnt supposed to be easy and quick

yes it works if you know what ur doing. Trust me bro its not worht it. Chance of being beaten up when ppl realize its a rep, chance of going to jail, and big chnace you will feel like shit for scamming people and decieving them.

Dont be a jew and just find real ways to make money. Making money isnt supposed to be easy and quick
Shittt, this sucks man. I wanted to give this a try too. Maybe if I make a fake account I can make this work they won’t know who I am n chit

Shittt, this sucks man. I wanted to give this a try too. Maybe if I make a fake account I can make this work they won’t know who I am n chit
bruh

Wow that rolex website sucks, it doesn’t accept giftcards. You need an actual credit card to buy the rolex. What an absolute scam

This is foolproof and it's worked for me 20+ times already if you can't figure this out you're a retard and it's over.

Step 1. Go to www.chronoreps.com(Or any other website that sells fake watches like this, but this one has to be reliable for me).
Step 3. Go on FB marketplace, OfferUp, etc..(Use a fake account or not it doesn't matter)
Step 4. List for 2-3x what you paid for, and you will get lots of interest:ogre:

I sell around 1-2 watches per day. It's better if you live in a more populated area as well. You can sell without getting the box but I find it's way easier to sell with the box and papers. I'm making around $400-$700 a week PROFIT from doing this. You can do this with pretty much any counterfeit item but these are unsaturated at the moment.:feelskek:
Easy scamming method*

nigga that's scamming :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
will try when i make more that 3 dollars an hour

No shit retard :ROFLMAO:
You’ll get what’s coming blud. Scamming is for low life fags who cant apply their knowledge anywhere else in life cuz they have no knowledge

You’ll get what’s coming blud. Scamming is for low life fags who cant apply their knowledge anywhere else in life cuz they have no knowledge
You literally posted your physique and blurred out your face on this faggot incel forum :feelsgah: You are insecure and suicidal. just kys already you emo fuck

You literally posted your physique and blurred out your face on this faggot incel forum :feelsgah: You are insecure and suicidal. just kys already you emo fuck
I’ll tear ur limbs apart any day of the week with ur twink ass. Stay in ur lane low life scammer.

I’ll tear ur limbs apart any day of the week with ur twink ass. Stay in ur lane low life scammer.
Bro's a little mad:feelshaha: You do look like the type of dude to shoot up of the school, and then himself afterwards:feelshmm:

Do people find out and wanna make you trouble?

Dawg I’ve mentioned hella times that t
Do people find out and wanna make you trouble?
Dawg I’ve mentioned hella times the people buying it know it’s a rep

i used to buy blank t shirts for 10 dollars and stamp adidas and nike logos and paint them, searched dumpsters from legit stores for tags and make them all look all legit and shit and sell them for 50-150 dollars. sometimes id add reflective paint to sell them for higher. i made some mad bread from that. id do that with socks too since it takes seconds to paint a logo
How ? you stamped and painted ?

I didnt think people would

if people know it’s a rep how’s this a scam

:feelshmm::feelshmm:
You weren’t raised right if you don’t feel wrong doing this. Dirty money is never good money and it’s gonna bite you back in the ass. How bout you educate yourself and learn to make money like a real man fûcking 9yr rep selling goblins
Yea this would be true if the people buying them thought they were real but they know they are REPS. Ive said this multiple times that people buying understand they are replicas HOLY JFL