easy way to looksmax

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
[HIDEPOSTS=500]

Manipulate your contrast.

The darker your eyes and mouth are, the less masculine you seem. Conversely, the lighter your eyes and mouth are, the more masculine you seem. To improve your contrast, you can either directly lighten your eyes and mouth or make all the other parts of your face darker so that your eyes and mouth seem lighter in comparison.

How to directly or indirectly lighten your eyes and mouth:

- Get contacts that maintain your eye color but fraud a lighter shade. If you got dark blue eyes get light blue contacts, if you got dark brown eyes get light brown contacts etc etc. There's also shit like honey, MSM and iodine but as far as I know they don't really work.
- Fix your diet, hydration, stress and whatnot. Health has a lot of influence on the look of your lips.
- Apply vaseline to your lips to make them lighter.
- Get a tan if you're pale. It will make your eyes and lips appear lighter in comparison.
- Dye your eyebrows dark. It will make your eyes appear lighter in comparison.
- Grow a beard, or at the very least a goatee if you're looking for younger girls, and dye it dark. It will make your lips appear lighter in comparison.

Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14651322/

[/HIDEPOSTS]

Makes sense. When I take selfies in different lightings I notice I look better in some than others and its because of the contrast.