Help me phenomaxx, see below

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Silver
19 - Persian Scottish
6’2 - 6’3 in j4’s lol
I want to phenomaxx, I’m thinking tint lashes tint eyebrows (again) get tan and get dark green or light brown contacts, possibly some hair highlights or make hair darker than already is for summer, thoughts ? Help please, what pheno do I have potential to look like - armenoid? Persian Aryan? Mediterranean? Southern Italian? Any tips appreciated please and thanks

Attachments

• filtered-DAE6218F-5C27-4E2E-B86C-2D64D198D1AB.MP4
    515.5 KB
  • IMG_9266.JPG
    IMG_9266.JPG
    366.4 KB · Views: 0
  • filtered-A54E63E9-BD63-49D1-BAA6-8AEE08C1FBB9.mov
    2.8 MB
  • filtered-2B36EBA6-B0BD-4164-8BF8-862F35172620.MP4
    3.9 MB
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Ignore heavy breathing in that one vid I had just gooned jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mog222, coispet and NoseProphecy
I think u need wider lips

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
I think u need wider lips
My mother can do that for me it’s her job, idk tho, ngl I’m biting hard in all pics, when hydrated and not shit biting my lips look quite normal and plump

• +1
My mother can do that for me it’s her job, idk tho, ngl I’m biting hard in all pics, when hydrated and not shit biting my lips look quite normal and plump
The lip volume is fine,but the width of them looks uncanny. I think this will ascend you really easily . Or maybe it’s the longer nose making you look Arab. Just take NAC for skin lightening for now.

The lip volume is fine,but the width of them looks uncanny. I think this will ascend you really easily . Or maybe it’s the longer nose making you look Arab. Just take NAC for skin lightening for now.
Skin lightening ??

I wanna tan if anything

Ye nose and eyes r biggest failo but I’m Persian we all get rhino jfl

You look like every Arab or Mexican with Edgar and goatee.

• +1
You look like every Arab or Mexican with Edgar and goatee.
Hahahahaha fax slays in uk tho paired with height and basketball player halo
University girls ez

• +1
Ye nose and eyes r biggest failo but I’m Persian we all get rhino jfl
Good. I don’t think the shape is bad Bhai it’s more the length giving the illusion of longer mid face. This and lip widening will ascend you the most.

• +1
Good. I don’t think the shape is bad Bhai it’s more the length giving the illusion of longer mid face. This and lip widening will ascend you the most.
Thanks a lot bro
Very helpful
So u don’t think I should tan? I think I’m quite pale

• Hmm...
Thanks a lot bro
Very helpful
So u don’t think I should tan? I think I’m quite pale
Well u alr look Arab what if you end up looking curry bhai? Just use tanning cream or some shit and find out. But nose+lips and wearing contacts would make the most difference in your phenotype.

• +1
Well u alr look Arab what if you end up looking curry bhai? Just use tanning cream or some shit and find out. But nose+lips and wearing contacts would make the most difference in your phenotype.
Bet, I mean my skin tone makes me look fuckimg Kurdish I’m no where dark for a Middle Eastern just a subtle orange glow
Something like a Michael morrone tan paired w contacts

• +1
Bet, I mean my skin tone makes me look fuckimg Kurdish I’m no where dark for a Middle Eastern just a subtle orange glow
Something like a Michael morrone tan paired w contacts
Yeah try it. But you’re a fycking tall Edgar so looks don’t matter for u

• +1
Yeah try it. But you’re a fycking tall Edgar so looks don’t matter for u
Cmon man Edgar 😭😭😭😭😭I have curly hair burst fade fuck Edgar’s lmaoooo
Although they bust inside latinas so fairs to them

• JFL