Coloring Guide: Understanding Ideal Coloring & Ways To Improve Coloring (Revamped)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Coloring Guide: Understanding Ideal Coloring & Ways To Improve Coloring

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Why Coloring Is Important
  • Principles of Ideal Coloring
  • Coloring Types and The Ideal Colors For You
  • How To Improve Your Coloring
  • Conclusion

Introduction

Upon my initial arrival to this forum, I created a guide focusing on the topic of coloring, which was readily embraced by many members. However, as time passed, I have come to realize that my initial attempt fell short of providing comprehensive guidance on such a crucial subject (and was quite frankly, trash in my opinion). Today, I find myself compelled to revisit and revamp this guide, infusing it with insights accrued over the past year.

Old Thread:

But first, let's define 'coloring' within the context of the looksmaxing realm. Coloring encapsulates the colors visible in one's person, primarily encompassing skin, hair, and eye colors but also encompassing fashion, teeth, and lip colors.

The significance of coloring in the pursuit of looksmaxing cannot be overstated. Our perceptions, deeply influenced by color, hold the power to affect how we assess attractiveness. Thus, optimizing one's coloring can profoundly enhance their perceived appeal.

In the forthcoming guide, I will explain the principles of optimal coloring, and provide actionable advice on how one might augment their coloring.

Why Coloring Is Important

3153841 a6ff4b6b71f4886ec01741e7c6b2f556 1
3153840 brave d5OnqU6GBi

3153753 brave CP1G1JBtWJ
3153752 1668193769335

Principles of Ideal Coloring

I have identified the "5 Laws of Ideal Coloring", and they are as follows...
  • Law 1: One's skin color mustn't be pale (~1 Fitz) or burnt (~6 Fitz), has warm or neutral undertones, and must be the brightest color in their coloring.

Commentary:
  • Nobody with ideal coloring is burnt as coal or as white as ivory. If you're burnt, anything lighter than black or dark brown will make you look possessed. For people with ivory-white skin, not only does your coloring look better if you were a bit tanner, but pale skin isn't ideal.
  • Having cool undertones is ok, and olive (yellow-green) undertones are terrible. I have a section on undertone modification below.
  • The skin must be the brightest between the eye-hair-skin trio. I'll demonstrate in the other laws below why this is important

• Law 2: One's hair color must be noticeably darker than all other colors on their body (hair, skin, eyes), and should be the darkest of all three.

Commentary:
  • In the second image, it is clear that the man's hair color is equivalent to his skin color in brightness, therefore his hair coloring is abysmal. His hair color doesn't differentiate from his skin color much. Changing his hair and facial hair color to dark brown would singlehandedly change his life.
  • In the third image, it gets better, but his brown isn't noticeably darker than all other colors. In my view, dark brown hair coloring is superior to brown in my opinion, although moderate brown is satisfactory (unless you're brown or black)
  • The fourth image is the polar opposite of the second law of coloring. If your skin color is darker than your hair color(s), you've fucked up. It looks weird.
  • In the first image, the second law of coloring comes into full play, as it exemplifies my point beautifully. Your hair coloring must be noticeably darker than all other colors. If you're burnt, you're better off megadosing Vitamin C because that will increase the brightness contrast with your hair color and skin color (by lightening it)

• Law 3: One's eye color must be noticeably brighter than their hair color, but shouldn't exceed the brightness of their skin (else, they look possessed).
AquaGreenHighintensity

Commentary:
  • The woman on the left is breaking the third law of coloring. Her eyes are so beyond the brightness of her skin that she actively looks possessed.
  • Ideally, your eyes should be in between the slightly-moderately darker than your skin and the just as bright as the skin level.
  • You see... eye color should at least be as bright as your hair color. God forbid if your eye color is significantly darker than your hair color (and to a moderately lesser degree, skin color) :lul:
  • The fourth woman, the Indian woman kind of looks possessed (but not as much as the African woman) due to breaking the third law. Her eyes probably seem fine to you but that's probably a framing bias (you think they're not as bright only because you saw an extreme example before looking at her), and you'd probably think they're bright as hell if you saw her in public.
  • The 2nd, 4th, and 5th examples are all law-abiding citizens that didn't break the third law of ideal coloring.
  • If one has highlights, it is ideal for it to be the same color as their skin, noticeably lighter or darker is suboptimal.

Commentary:
  • The first example has highlights that are the same color as his skin, creating good harmony in his coloring.
  • The second example has highlights that are lighter than his skin, looks bad (highlights that are too light are worse than highlights that aren't light enough)
  • The third example has highlights that are darker than his skin color, although it looks fine, if they were slightly lighter, it would be better.

• Law 4: One's fashioning coloring must follow the three-color rule and wear colors that complement their coloring.
The three-color rule is simple, no more than three colors in your outfit (neutrals count). Ideally, you have one neural color in the combination (white, grey, silver, or black). The "colors that complement their coloring" will be presented in the next chapter.

Commentary:
  • The first, second, and third examples exemplify the fifth law of coloring well, no more than three colors and the colors are harmonious with each other.
  • In the fourth example, this woman is wearing more than 3 colors and they're unharmonious as hell. Please do not replicate this. It ruins your outfit big time.
  • I highly do not recommend wearing outfits devoid of neutral colors (white, grey, black, silver)
  • When wearing multiple non-neutral colors, The best combos in my opinion tend to be...
    • Analogous, or next to/near each other in the color wheel (orange, orange-yellow, yellow)
    • Complementary, or opposite from each other in the color wheel (orange-blue, red-green, violet-light green, etc.)
    • but you can choose any two colors really and be fine...
  • Law 5: The sclera (whites of the eyes) must match teeth color.
Commentary:
  • The guy above looks like @KING REIDYZ lol
  • If your teeth are whiter than your sclera, it looks fake and weird.
  • If your teeth are noticeably less white than your sclera, people are going to think you have poor hygiene and ugly teeth.

Coloring Types and The Ideal Colors For You
For this section, I'll outsource the knowledge to other websites since I'd snap my fucking hands if I had to try to explain fashion coloring to you here via text.
Shoutout to @Xangsane for introducing the 12 seasonal coloring framework to looksmax.org.

How To Improve Your Coloring
  • Skin
    • Skin Lightening
    • Skin Undertone Modification
      • Warm your undertones
        • Lycopene + Beta Carotene Megadosing (Stack)
      • Cool down your undertones
        • Hydroquinone
        • Kojic acid
      • Remove your olive undertones
        • Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, and Glutathione (Stack)
    • Skin Tanning
      • Melanotan is a peptide that increases melanin production.
      • There's Melanotan 1 (which only increases melanotan production), and Melanotan 2 (which increases melanin and stimulates sexual desire.)
      • Melanotan is the most convenient way to tan your skin, everything else is suboptimal or tedious in my opinion. You can get nasal sprays or injections of Melanotan.
      • Dosage: ~1mg/daily
        • Tips
          • You must continually use it to maintain results. It isn't permanent.
    • Miscellaneous
      • If you have dark lips, buy a lip balm that lightens your lips.

Thanks for reading! Please tag someone who needs to see this!
Also, please leave a positive reaction down below as a thank you for my hard work!
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled_ @5footsix56

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Scarfaced, newar and 43 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hytt, bleachmaxxer69, Scarfaced and 21 others
My hands hurt

I might recreate the anti-aging guide, cause' it can definitely do some revamping.

• Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, BasedPsychiatrist, angelo and 1 other person
This is why you aren't white lol
Me being not white has nothing to do with coloring, I literally have like dirty blonde hair and white skin with T40 eyes. My coloring is identical to Vinnie Hacker but he has a caucasoid skull while I don't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
@mrriceguy I'm trolling you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Me being not white has nothing to do with coloring, I literally have like dirty blonde hair and white skin with T40 eyes. My coloring is identical to Vinnie Hacker but he has a caucasoid skull while I don't
I eyemog you lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24444
4B3DD783 38D1 4E6D 9003 E383EF7FA696

tan with light eyes coloring or over

nice thread btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, aleksander, Nick.Harte and 6 others
I wish I was tagged 😢

Good thread, bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and enchanted_elixir
Coloring Guide: Understanding Ideal Coloring & Ways To Improve Coloring
View attachment 2277269

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Why Coloring Is Important
  • Principles of Ideal Coloring
  • Coloring Types and The Ideal Colors For You
  • How To Improve Your Coloring
  • Conclusion

Introduction

Upon my initial arrival to this forum, I created a guide focusing on the topic of coloring, which was readily embraced by many members. However, as time passed, I have come to realize that my initial attempt fell short of providing comprehensive guidance on such a crucial subject (and was quite frankly, trash in my opinion). Today, I find myself compelled to revisit and revamp this guide, infusing it with insights accrued over the past year.

Old Thread:

But first, let's define 'coloring' within the context of the looksmaxing realm. Coloring encapsulates the colors visible in one's person, primarily encompassing skin, hair, and eye colors but also encompassing fashion, teeth, and lip colors.

The significance of coloring in the pursuit of looksmaxing cannot be overstated. Our perceptions, deeply influenced by color, hold the power to affect how we assess attractiveness. Thus, optimizing one's coloring can profoundly enhance their perceived appeal.

In the forthcoming guide, I will explain the principles of optimal coloring, and provide actionable advice on how one might augment their coloring.

Why Coloring Is Important

Principles of Ideal Coloring

I have identified the "5 Laws of Ideal Coloring", and they are as follows...
  • Law 1: One's skin color mustn't be pale (~1 Fitz) or burnt (~6 Fitz), has warm or neutral undertones, and must be the brightest color in their coloring.
View attachment 2277280View attachment 2275661
Commentary:
  • Nobody with ideal coloring is burnt as coal or as white as ivory. If you're burnt, anything lighter than black or dark brown will make you look possessed. For people with ivory-white skin, not only does your coloring look better if you were a bit tanner, but pale skin isn't ideal.
  • Having cool undertones is ok, and olive (yellow-green) undertones are terrible. I have a section on undertone modification below.
  • The skin must be the brightest between the eye-hair-skin trio. I'll demonstrate in the other laws below why this is important

• Law 2: One's hair color must be noticeably darker than all other colors on their body (hair, skin, eyes), and should be the darkest of all three.
View attachment 2275671View attachment 2275666View attachment 2277297View attachment 2275682
Commentary:
  • In the second image, it is clear that the man's hair color is equivalent to his skin color in brightness, therefore his hair coloring is abysmal. His hair color doesn't differentiate from his skin color much. Changing his hair and facial hair color to dark brown would singlehandedly change his life.
  • In the third image, it gets better, but his brown isn't noticeably darker than all other colors. In my view, dark brown hair coloring (present with Alain Delon, the first image) is superior to brown (and all hair colors, independent of race)
  • The fourth image is the polar opposite of the second law of coloring. If your skin color is darker than your hair color(s), you've fucked up. It looks weird.
  • In the first image, the second law of coloring comes into full play, as it exemplifies my point beautifully. Your hair coloring must be noticeably darker than all other colors. If you're burnt, you're better off megadosing Vitamin C because that will increase the brightness contrast with your hair color and skin color (by lightening it)

• Law 3: One's eye color must be noticeably brighter than their hair color, but shouldn't exceed the brightness of their skin (else, they look possessed).
View attachment 2275674View attachment 2275677View attachment 2275684View attachment 2275687View attachment 2275689

Commentary:
  • The woman on the left is breaking the third law of coloring. Her eyes are so beyond the brightness of her skin that she actively looks possessed.
  • Ideally, your eyes should be in between the slightly-moderately darker than your skin and the just as bright as the skin level.
  • You see... eye color should at least be as bright as your hair color. God forbid if your eye color is significantly darker than your hair color (and to a moderately lesser degree, skin color) :lul:
  • The fourth woman, the Indian woman kind of looks possessed (but not as much as the African woman) due to breaking the third law. Her eyes probably seem fine to you but that's probably a framing bias (you think they're not as bright only because you saw an extreme example before looking at her), and you'd probably think they're bright as hell if you saw her in public.
  • The 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th examples are all law-abiding citizens that didn't break the third law of ideal coloring.
  • If one has highlights, it is ideal for it to be the same color as their skin, noticeably lighter or darker is suboptimal.
View attachment 2277329View attachment 2277335View attachment 2277339

Commentary:
  • The first example has highlights that are the same color as his skin, creating good harmony in his coloring.
  • The second example has highlights that are lighter than his skin, looks bad (highlights that are too light are worse than highlights that aren't light enough)
  • The third example has highlights that are darker than his skin color, although it looks fine, if they were slightly lighter, it would be better.

• Law 4: One's fashioning coloring must follow the three-color rule and wear colors that complement their coloring.
The three-color rule is simple, no more than three colors in your outfit (neutrals count). Ideally, you have one neural color in the combination (white, grey, silver, or black). The "colors that complement their coloring" will be presented in the next chapter.

View attachment 2277358View attachment 2275681View attachment 2275704

Commentary:
  • The first, second, and third examples exemplify the fifth law of coloring well, no more than three colors and the colors are harmonious with each other.
  • In the fourth example, this woman is wearing more than 3 colors and they're unharmonious as hell. Please do not replicate this. It ruins your outfit big time.
  • I highly do not recommend wearing outfits devoid of neutral colors (white, grey, black, silver)
  • When wearing multiple non-neutral colors, The best combos in my opinion tend to be...
    • Analogous, or next to/near each other in the color wheel (orange, orange-yellow, yellow)
    • Complementary, or opposite from each other in the color wheel (orange-blue, red-green, violet-light green, etc.)
    • but you can choose any two colors really and be fine...
Commentary:
  • The guy above looks like @KING REIDYZ lol
  • If your teeth are whiter than your sclera, it looks fake and weird.
  • If your teeth are noticeably less white than your sclera, people are going to think you have poor hygiene and ugly teeth.
View attachment 2277363

Coloring Types and The Ideal Colors For You
For this section, I'll outsource the knowledge to other websites since I'd snap my fucking hands if I had to try to explain fashion coloring to you here via text.
Shoutout to @Xangsane for introducing the 12 seasonal coloring framework to looksmax.org.

View attachment 2277351

How To Improve Your Coloring
  • Skin
    • Skin Lightening
    • Skin Undertone Modification
      • Warm your undertones
        • Lycopene + Beta Carotene (Stack)
      • Cool down your undertones
        • Hydroquinone
        • Kojic acid
      • Remove your olive undertones
        • Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, and Glutathione (Stack)
    • Skin Tanning
      • Melanotan is a peptide that increases melanin production.
      • There's Melanotan 1 (which only increases melanotan production), and Melanotan 2 (which increases melanin and stimulates sexual desire.)
      • Melanotan is the most convenient way to tan your skin, everything else is suboptimal or tedious in my opinion. You can get nasal sprays or injections of Melanotan.
      • Dosage: ~1mg/daily
        • Tips
          • You must continually use it to maintain results. It isn't permanent.
    • Miscellaneous
      • If you have dark lips, buy a lip balm that lightens your lips.

Thanks for reading! Please tag someone who needs to see this!
Also, please leave a positive reaction down below as a thank you for my hard work!
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled_ @5footsix56
Thanks bro.

Benefitted from the old thread.

Now I will fucking mog my old self.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You teach more valuable lessons than most schoolteachers or parents

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pleasuremaxxing, AsGoodAsItGets, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mitereew and enchanted_elixir
I'm gonna ascend with your threads! Will remember your username for ages my man
I should be ascending as well but I believe I need to moneymax first because looksmaxing expenses will be pretty big.
Thank you so much for your kind words!

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 26410
Fashion section is useless

• JFL
glad your still making guides you were one of the first users i read from here

• +1
botb

• Love it
Laser depigmentation the best (this wasn't the final result)

Attachments

• 20230601_214232.jpg
    20230601_214232.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicktator, AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
Colouring, although a huge halo, is the least of most users worries. Just looking at the skull and height of most users is enough to conclude the majority of us will never be universally attractive.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
glad your still making guides you were one of the first users i read from here
Yeah, I got some more I want to make but I don't know if it's a good use of my time

Laser depigmentation the best (this wasn't the final result)
By far, all other types of surgery for lightening your eye color are shit compared to it.

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
I have type 3 skin olive color, light brown eyes and dark brown hair. Should i tan or lighten my skin?
I look less light than this pic. What do you think? @enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • +1
I have type 3 skin olive color, light brown eyes and dark brown hair. Should i tan or lighten my skin?
I look less light than this pic. What do you think? @enchanted_elixir
Your skin is perfectly fine.

You think eating a fuck ton of carrots would do anything @enchanted_elixir

• +1
It would do something, but it would be a lot. The amount, that I don't know.

Have you liked the thread? I need 1 more like for BOTB!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
Like always high iq guides. Bookmarked. Will definitely read it all

• Love it
It's almost always a dull gray color if you have dark brown eyes, over

It's almost always a dull gray color if you have dark brown eyes, over
In my case it gave a very nice color : light blue-grey

Started with medium brown

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicktator, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 29155

I must get stroma to become mulatto mogger

• JFL
@enchanted_elixir
I don't wanna post my full face but would black hair and black eyebrows/lashes help me slime?
Screenshot 20230624 165503 Photos

• +1
@enchanted_elixir
I don't wanna post my full face but would black hair and black eyebrows/lashes help me slime?
View attachment 2278811
Your hair color is fine. You don't need to make it darker. It'll actually look uncanny since people would notice it's pitch black and not very dark brown like you have.

Holy shit that's about my eye color.
I'm going to be a mogger lol

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing