Easy way to tell if your mandible is reccesed if your chin is projected

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
It might be hard to tell but the best way to do so would be to check the gap between your Labiomental groove And chin.

Basically the area between the lips and the chin, if it’s kinda sunken in and your chin is projected past it a lot then your mandible is reccesed.

Line it up with the back of your nose and it lines up, your mandible is projected, if it’s behind. Your mandible is reccesed

What a retarded thread holy shit, u can obviously tell if ur mandible is recessed ( and ur chin is projected ) by checking ur bite ( u will have overbite )

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, miles tioki, Av0nr and 6 others
What a retarded thread holy shit, u can obviously tell if ur mandible is recessed ( and ur chin is projected ) by checking ur bite ( u will have overbite )
I have under because crooked teeth but jaw its mormal

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Normal

• Woah
can I DM you? id like to show you a pic and maybe you can assess it for me

• Woah
If you have a normal bite

If you have a normal bite
If u have normal bite either ur completely recessed ( both lower and upper jaw ) or ur not recessed at all. Cant be only mandible

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: miles tioki and Zenis
Am I recessed ?
3878448 1704892340189

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, It'snotover, buflek and 1 other person
If u have normal bite either ur completely recessed ( both lower and upper jaw ) or ur not recessed at all. Cant be only mandible
I know but it’s hard to tell if your maxilla is reccesed, so this an easy way to tell if your bite is normal to tell if your jaws are reccesed

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
that ain’t you nigga I remember your face is wide as shit
One .org member made countless threads with this pic saying "Bridcell in the machinist" 😁

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, It'snotover and Zenis
What if u have a slight underbite

• Woah
  • Woah
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry and Zenis
I'm COOKED

Attachments

• PXL_20240201_201100784.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240201_201100784.MP.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
woul
It might be hard to tell but the best way to do so would be to check the gap between your Labiomental groove And chin.

Basically the area between the lips and the chin, if it’s kinda sunken in and your chin is projected past it a lot then your mandible is reccesed.

Line it up with the back of your nose and it lines up, your mandible is projected, if it’s behind. Your mandible is reccesed
wouldnt the chin projecting a lot be a good thing?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Zenis
If u have underbite its the maxilla that is recessed, mandible is projected
Whats worse having underbite or overbite?

• Woah

Attachments

• PXL_20240130_191810897.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240130_191810897.MP.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • Woah
Whats worse having underbite or overbite?
Underbite is death tier usually, and overbite is normal most do have it, it just has to be very slight. But overbite is death tier if ur chin isnt projected

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Ya obviously but you don’t want a reccesed mandible.
chin is part of mandible. if your mandible is receesed your whole jaw will be shit visibly

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Underbite is death tier usually, and overbite is normal most do have it, it just has to be very slight. But overbite is death tier if ur chin isnt projected
IMG 20240201 124525

Is it death tier?

• Woah
You have a reccesed mandible with good chin projection
No his chin doesnt have ideal projection because his mentolabial fold is normal with huge overbite lol, after it fixes it will become more obtuse and chin will look recessed and without projection if he gets bsso

• +1
  • Woah
No his chin doesnt have ideal projection because his mentolabial fold is normal with huge overbite lol, after it fixes it will become more obtuse and chin will look recessed and without projection if he gets bsso
I said you can have a reccesed mandible with good chin projection I edited to after

at least I'll never have to worry about this shit with my cromagnoid head.

• Woah
at least I'll never have to worry about this shit with my cromagnoid head.
Your chin projection is comical man why don’t you get it shaved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
the chin projection is bad…
I wasent talking about that guy specifically

I just said you can have a reccesed mandible with good chin projection
IMG 8175

Here is a morph showing an example of this

Your chin projection is comical man why don’t you get it shaved
it points forward so you can't really see from the front.

some people their mental protuberance points downwards when men have tall chins it's usually due to this, I'd get it shaven if that was the case but I don't think what I have matters much.

• Woah

some people their mental protuberance points downwards when men have tall chins it's usually due to this, I'd get it shaven if that was the case but I don't think what I have matters much.
Wdym by that? send example

I wasent talking about that guy specifically

I just said you can have a reccesed mandible with good chin projection
View attachment 2716646

Here is a morph showing an example of this
doubt a case like that happens happens irl. What is even the diff between a recessed mandible with good chin projection and just normal mandible then?

• Woah

Sorry but overprojected chin is a flaw just like being under projected. Being in the normal range = everything

• Woah
doubt a case like that happens happens irl. What is even the diff between a recessed mandible with good chin projection and just normal mandible then?
Normal mandible with the same chin projection will look insane

• Woah