Easy way to tell if your mandible is reccesed if your chin is projected

Normal mandible with the same chin projection will look insane
insane in what way? his looks normal with that chin, except the lack of bone mass and too much bf/low hyoid. And shit maxilla i guess makes it all look even worse

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
doubt a case like that happens happens irl. What is even the diff between a recessed mandible with good chin projection and just normal mandible then?
IMG 8175

Here is example of reccesed mandible

Here is example of better mandible with good chin projection
IMG 8178

Look at how the fucking like from the nose lines up with the thing between the lips and the chin vs when it doesntb

Sorry but overprojected chin is a flaw just like being under projected. Being in the normal range = everything
Overprojexted mogs under

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
insane in what way? his looks normal with that chin, except the lack of bone mass and too much bf/low hyoid. And shit maxilla i guess makes it all look even worse
Insane as in good, imagine that dude with that same chin ( morph ) if u advance his mandible forward by a couple mm ( he has severe overbite so its like 6-8mm)

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Zenis
Wdym by that? send example

this is a downwards sloping mental protuberance, as a result there's not much of a fold on the lower lip, the more your protuberance goes forward the more of a fold you will have there.

Sorry but overprojected chin is a flaw just like being under projected.

scandis are build different.

• Woah
View attachment 2716655
Here is example of reccesed mandible

Here is example of better mandible with good chin projection
View attachment 2716659

Look at how the fucking like from the nose lines up with the thing between the lips and the chin vs when it doesntb
not sure if nose lining up with the between the chin thing is the bast way to check for recessed mandible. even cavill would look recessed in some angles by that theorem

• Woah
View attachment 2716662

this is a downwards sloping mental protuberance, as a result there's not much of a fold on the lower lip, the more your protuberance goes forward the more of a fold you will have there.

View attachment 2716675

scandis are build different.
Dolphs giga forward grown in everything but his maxilla is flat looks kinda off tbh

not sure if nose lining up with the between the chin thing is the bast way to check for recessed mandible. even cavill would look recessed in some angles by that theorem
Ya obviously to has to be at a perfect 90 degree angle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Dolphs giga forward grown in everything but his maxilla is flat looks kinda off tbh
it just looks flat compared to his jaw, but not compared to his forehead.

cavill has a forward pointing mental protuberance, as you can see the fold of his lower lip is much deeper as a result, both dolph and chico have downward pointing protuberances, which enlarge their chins and make them look tall.

• Woah
it just looks flat compared to his jaw, but not compared to his forehead.

View attachment 2716689

cavill has a forward pointing mental protuberance, as you can see the fold of his lower lip is much deeper as a result, both dolph and chico have downward pointing protuberances, which enlarge their chins and make them look tall.
Ya I see I just used to call this a downgrown chin.

Also does dolph have an underbite?

Ya I see I just used to call this a downgrown chin.

Also does dolph have an underbite?
it technically is a form of down-growth but unlike gonial down-growth it doesn't really harm the structure of your jaw.

I doubt it, it's probably a skin-deep problem, lots of europeans just have really flat upper lips.

• Woah
Sounds like some bs brotha