Eat Big Grow Taller

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
You need to eat 10,000 calories a day to grow taller.

10k cal of non insulin spiking food. So keto

1000 grams of animal protein daily.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, ascension, flippasav and 6 others
Boost Your HGH By 10000%

yea my parents starved me as a kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Gaygymmaxx and lyricism

10k cal of no insulin spiking food. So keto

how can you reach 10k kcal by keto lmao

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier
oh thats the reason why you mama ass got so huge after I meet her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 25377, 5.5psl and 4 others
im eating 1.2k calories so i can leanmax is it over?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Thinking of taking 160 mg of mk677 daily to get self induced acromegaly @Osie @zv1212

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Lucid and Manletmachine
100 grams of colostrum daily

Thinking of taking 160 mg of mk677 daily to get self induced acromegaly @Osie @zv1212
Self induced acromegaly without injections will be hard. Ramp up your CJC-1295 usage or use my new source (1000 MCG per pill of CJC-1295) and take two- three of those a day. Also, the maximum you can increase your MK677 is 50 MG tbh, once you are past that, you have gone above what’s been tested. Also, find more micro fracture/ spinal elongating avenues to create growth. If you can get enough bloat, the thickness of your foot will grow, then causing height growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and thereallegend

10k cal of non insulin spiking food. So keto

This could only work if you are taking a growth hormone secretagogue/some sort of fat reducing and muscle boosting PED along side it. As Tony Huge has done a experiment similar to this on his show called “Mass Blast” where people were put on a bunch of compounds and food for a short period of time to see if they can fast track muscle growth by blasting very hard over a shorter duration of time instead of doing in monthly cycles to avoid long term health side effect from PED use.

people participating in the “Mass Blast” were eating like 10 K plus calories while being on a bunch of HGH, IGF-1, insulin, MK677, and others. Majority of them barley gained any fat so it’s possible.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Grow WIDER you mean
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, thereallegend and Manletmachine
Thats helpful during puberty after that helps to grow muscle stay healthy

Sick of people who don’t mention (open growth plates)

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
10k is my lunch, its fucking over for u manlet

50k or cope

Take hgh instead that'll just turn you into a vegetable

Some kid on tiktok was posting about his uncle giving him like 50mg a day jfl

100 gr
This could only work if you are taking a growth hormone secretagogue/some sort of fat reducing and muscle boosting PED along side it. As Tony Huge has done a experiment similar to this on his show called “Mass Blast” where people were put on a bunch of compounds and food for a short period of time to see if they can fast track muscle growth by blasting very hard over a shorter duration of time instead of doing in monthly cycles to avoid long term health side effect from PED use.

people participating in the “Mass Blast” were eating like 10 K plus calories while being on a bunch of HGH, IGF-1, insulin, MK677, and others. Majority of them barley gained any fat so it’s possible.
Aromatase inhibitors + keto diet = no fat gain whatsoever

Take hgh instead that'll just turn you into a vegetable

Some kid on tiktok was posting about his uncle giving him like 50mg a day jfl
Fuck GH shots. Shuts down natty production

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and Vermilioncore
Self induced acromegaly without injections will be hard. Ramp up your CJC-1295 usage or use my new source (1000 MCG per pill of CJC-1295) and take two- three of those a day. Also, the maximum you can increase your MK677 is 50 MG tbh, once you are past that, you have gone above what’s been tested. Also, find more micro fracture/ spinal elongating avenues to create growth. If you can get enough bloat, the thickness of your foot will grow, then causing height growth
Walking barefoot helps me grow taller

Hamza- Eat until you are thicc

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

never heard of that tbh. do these kinds of mass blast give months of roids result with less health risks?

never heard of that tbh. do these kinds of mass blast give months of roids result with less health risks?
Yes but that’s only if you can handle that short period of massive side effects.
If you quit out too early, you won’t be able to keep the results. As the major thing about the “Mass Blast” is that you are able to keep most of the gains now through much weaker cycles like test only.

As the massive use of HGH, IGF-1 , and insulin allows you to keep them. As it’s literally new physical tissue onto your body.