how to height max with out getting fat

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
so i have been eating a lot and clean but like 3000 + calories a day for height maxxing 100 + grams of fat 200 + grams of protein 300 + grams of carbs anyway i way 170 lb for 5'9, anyway i have gained like 10 % bf and 30 lbs over the past months and I am now 26 % body fat, I need to lose this cause of extra estrogen how can i do this but still get enough food to grow taller

eat like 2700 calories more cardio, still 200+ grams of protein

i am also on hgh so that should help with fat burning

@Osie

• So Sad
Reactions: SkullDynamics
just workout?

H.I.T training?

do H.I.T cardio it boost Igf levels for more height growth
it will have negledable effects on my igf-1 since i am already blasting hgh, and besides hit cardio like sprints for height is total bs the small increase it gives doesnt effect anyting people blast hgh for years and maybe get half a inch even when their levels are insanely high,

i need to eat less than my bmi but i dont want to restrict my height because of it so idk, i was on hgh, working ed, and do cardio a few times a week and still put on this amout of fat and my diet is like 95% clean

heightmax isnt real

heightmax isnt real
okay bud u can call hgh cope but their is definite evidence protein and calories contribute to height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Aromasin/Letrozole to reduce your E2 to non-existence.

Supplement with HIIT/Weightlifting to boost your Test levels.

anastrozole mogs

• +1
Reactions: HGHmaxxed

AI arent meant to completly reduce E2. Would be very dangerous and useless

• +1
AI arent meant to completly reduce E2. Would be very dangerous and useless
That reduction is temporary for permanent height. Yes, it is dangerous, but heightmogging dosen't come that easily either.
If you are that scared of risks, try to have good genetics next time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and mathis
That reduction is temporary for permanent height. Yes, it is dangerous, but heightmogging dosen't come that easily either.
If you are that scared of risks, try to have good genetics next time.
Health>height ngl

Health>height ngl
He doesn’t get that lower than 15 but higher than 9 estrogen would be very similar to >5 in the effect it would have on keeping your plates open, and estrogen is needed to build bones, going under 10 isn’t worth it for anyting

• +1
Reactions: mathis
He doesn’t get that lower than 15 but higher than 9 estrogen would be very similar to >5 in the effect it would have on keeping your plates open, and estrogen is needed to build bones, going under 10 isn’t worth it for anyting
Yes excatly its what i meant

• +1
so i have been eating a lot and clean but like 3000 + calories a day for height maxxing 100 + grams of fat 200 + grams of protein 300 + grams of carbs anyway i way 170 lb for 5'9, anyway i have gained like 10 % bf and 30 lbs over the past months and I am now 26 % body fat, I need to lose this cause of extra estrogen how can i do this but still get enough food to grow taller

@Osie
ah shit i havent been eating enough i think

@Osie
Run

@Osie
Cut down to 18-20% while keeping e2 low then maintain.

• +1