Eating cheese slices rn and im gonna make some chicken

D

Deleted member 29155

I wanna be a fat fuck

I just need some purpose... no matter how dumb it is, I just want a reason To wake up!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 29155
I just need some purpose... no matter how dumb it is, I just want a reason To wake up!
Wake up to eat grilled chicken and onions

Wake up to eat grilled chicken and onions
I eat it and then its gone! Then I need to find something else to eat... I dont have gta cheat code to get infinite grilled chicken and onions Innit!?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I eat it and then its gone! Then I need to find something else to eat... I dont have gta cheat code to get infinite grilled chicken and onions Innit!?
Then make it happen brah, grab the chicken cut it, cut the onions, cook it together, seasonings, add some cheese over it and cover it in sauce, thats how i do it

Happy Seattle Sounders GIF by Major League Soccer
Hell Yeah Chicken GIF by 8it

Then make it happen brah, grab the chicken cut it, cut the onions, cook it together, seasonings, add some cheese over it and cover it in sauce, thats how i do it
I need to start cooking, this will be my purpose... I remember one time, i cooked pasta and it wasnt great but I felt good accomplishing something for myself !!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I need to start cooking, this will be my purpose... I remember one time, i cooked pasta and it wasnt great but I felt good accomplishing something for myself !!
Learn how to cook, its looksmax and girls love guys who can cook(HTN+)

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy