Eating disorders aren't real, don't let those normies fool you

D

Deleted member 23219

genetically superior aero-chad
"I have an eating disorder !!!" the veinless redditor cries out loud...

...forgetting that nobody cares, since his carpal ligaments are invisible.

Eating disorders are a myth propagated by normies who
a) want excuses for being boneless cucks.
b) want to manipulate and mog you.
No exceptions.

"No, don't be single digit bf bro, (((studies))) show it's unhealthy."

*annoyed sigh*

Yeah, yeah, you will be low T, get osteoporosis and your dick won't work, i know.
So what?
Let's be honest, it's not like you were using it anyway.

So why don't you take your jewish studies, print them out, drench them in lube, then slowly shove them down your ass?
Then kill yourself.

"15% bf is lean enough to have a visible 4-pack in downward lighting, so why get any leaner?"

Does having 15% of your marvel t-shirt covered in cum stains make it clean?
Of course not.
So STFU, will you?

"There are people out there actually starving themselves to death, so eating disorders are real"

If you suffer from an actual eating disorder you likely have autism and starving to death would be better for you anyway.

If normies say you look like a squeezed ballsack or that your skin looks like dick skin that means you start looking good.
If they say you're mentally ill, that's even better.
If normies say you look good, that means you are a jewcucked faggot.
Stay hard!

TLDR: If you're not hungry rn you can't call yourself a looksmaxxer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, reddotguy, LooksMaxsterAwesome and 7 others
im on my 3rd day of my binge eating streak

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23219

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219
Jfl i agree with this on so many levels, when i call my mother fat, my sister rages so hardcore, my mom has serious back and knee pain, and losing fat is the only way, my sister copes with that my mother gave birth to me legit 18 yrs ago

this whole anti anorexia movement is legitimizing a non existant problem, its just a foid or moid who has no life and things becoming skinny would matter, becoming lean and running is more fun and easier aswell.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 23219
Not to mention fasting is the easiest way to boost living longer and flush out all of the jewchems in your body. Don't let them ruin your life, i fast a total of 10 days per month, and enjoy nico and diet cokes, just make sure you get in enough nutrients to sustain muscle and bone growth.

Let me remind you some poor black bronx kid is eating mcdonalds to get their 1,800 calories in,
and some poor guatemalan kid in murica' will eat mcdonalds so they'll become 5'2

i know irl a turk who looks like a ball whilst being 15, and hes such a pussy from all the candy he's eaten. He's like 5'2 jfl god may have mercy

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 23219
Jfl i agree with this on so many levels, when i call my mother fat, my sister rages so hardcore, my mom has serious back and knee pain, and losing fat is the only way, my sister copes with that my mother gave birth to me legit 18 yrs ago

this whole anti anorexia movement is legitimizing a non existant problem, its just a foid or moid who has no life and things becoming skinny would matter, becoming lean and running is more fun and easier aswell.
No man makes up excuses for being fat. Literally every fat man I've ever met knows they're fat and unhealthy as shit. Fat Positivity is exclusively a woman issue.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, marek937 and Shkreliii
Does having 15% of your marvel t-shirt covered in cum stains make it clean?
Of course not.
So STFU, will you?
Does having 3% of your marvel t-shirt covered in cum stains make it clean?

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Does having 3% of your marvel t-shirt covered in cum stains make it clean?
If you're lean enough there is no reason to wear a shirt in the first place.

did not read but true. normies will eat fake meat and drink soda but apparently thats not an eating disorder when you are literally eating things your body was never meant to have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and autistic_tendencies
You have an eating disorder (I am uncomfortable that you aren't treating your body like a trashcan like me)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 23219
Not to mention fasting is the easiest way to boost living longer and flush out all of the jewchems in your body. Don't let them ruin your life, i fast a total of 10 days per month, and enjoy nico and diet cokes, just make sure you get in enough nutrients to sustain muscle and bone growth.

Let me remind you some poor black bronx kid is eating mcdonalds to get their 1,800 calories in,
and some poor guatemalan kid in murica' will eat mcdonalds so they'll become 5'2

i know irl a turk who looks like a ball whilst being 15, and hes such a pussy from all the candy he's eaten. He's like 5'2 jfl god may have mercy
Fasting is for slaves. The elites want you consuming less food and resources and eat cricket paste
A calorie surplus for nutritionally dense clean food mogs