EDGING IS COPE I will never do it again

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
title tbh

yesterday I edged 3x20mins and I guess it increased my T temporary but still I had ball pain and tension tbh like higher heart rate etc but generally you'll feel better after the session but the problem comes when you go to sleep... I tried to fall asleep but after few mins I got rock hard erection which lasted for at least 30 mins so I was in a dilemma if I should cum or not but at the end I didn't so I somehow fall asleep regardless of tension tbh but I woke up like a hour later and I couldn't stop that urge for cooming bro! I went to WC and relapsed tbh it was a solid load ngl. Fuck edging man I'll never do it again tbh this morning I coomed again tbh so yeah edging will make you a coomer it's just a matter of time ngl

instead of edging you should keep your boner for as long time as you are capable of tbh if you wanna have benefits from it just don't edge / masturbate only keep erection because prolonged erection could be very beneficial I guess it's 10000 times better than edging which makes you coomer long term tbh also it's basically a torture of your own balls man don't be stupid slave why would you torture your own body bro? humans don't do it in nature because it's not natural tbh that's my advice for you brocels as Adonis tbh it's on you if you wanna do it or not!

tldr: edging is bs imo

tags: @ConfusedBolivian @WishIwasChico @dimorphism @mixedmogger @aspiringexcel @BoredPrince @Clown Show @VladimirtheGreat @gribsufer1 @Reformed @_MVP_ @PseudoMaxxer @Kamui @St.TikTokcel @SidharthTheSlayer @autistic_tendencies @mogstars @Whitepill_Saint @Lucifer X @the BULL @thecel @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, 5'7 zoomer, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Dnr water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Yesterday I edged so much my balls were hurting for 3 hours and felt drained

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and hopecel
Yesterday I edged so much my balls were hurting for 3 hours and felt drained
did you coom bro? do it trust me don't torture yourself

• +1
Reactions: wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and hopecel
title tbh

yesterday I edged 3x20mins and I guess it increased my T temporary but still I had ball pain and tension tbh like higher heart rate etc but generally you'll feel better after the session but the problem comes when you go to sleep... I tried to fall asleep but after few mins I got rock hard erection which lasted for at least 30 mins so I was in a dilemma if I should cum or not but at the end I didn't so I somehow fall asleep regardless of tension tbh but I woke up like a hour later and I couldn't stop that urge for cooming bro! I went to WC and relapsed tbh it was a solid load ngl. Fuck edging man I'll never do it again tbh this morning I coomed again tbh so yeah edging will make you a coomer it's just a matter of time ngl

instead of edging you should keep your boner for as long time as you are capable of tbh if you wanna have benefits from it just don't edge / masturbate only keep erection because prolonged erection could be very beneficial I guess it's 10000 times better than edging which makes you coomer long term tbh also it's basically a torture of your own balls man don't be stupid slave why would you torture your own body bro? humans don't do it in nature because it's not natural tbh that's my advice for you brocels as Adonis tbh it's on you if you wanna do it or not!

tldr: edging is bs imo

tags: @ConfusedBolivian @WishIwasChico @dimorphism @mixedmogger @aspiringexcel @BoredPrince @Clown Show @VladimirtheGreat @gribsufer1 @Reformed @_MVP_ @PseudoMaxxer @Kamui @St.TikTokcel @SidharthTheSlayer @autistic_tendencies @mogstars @Whitepill_Saint @Lucifer X @the BULL @thecel @TRUE_CEL
you cant really edge tbh after sometime your sperm will come eventually mostly through urine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and hopecel
i was edging yesterday to shorties clapping that ass and smearing some poop all over that booty and sucking some guys shit covered dick

• JFL
Reactions: ferdaboybenny, SidharthTheSlayer, hopecel and 1 other person
Edging is cool and good for you

i was edging yesterday to shorties clapping that ass and smearing some poop all over that booty and sucking some guys shit covered dick
Mirin

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Sprinkles
you cant really edge tbh after sometime your sperm will come eventually mostly through urine
how is this even possible?

Elmo rules the world!​

Edging is cool and good for you
nah it causes tension tbh

what exactly you get from it? only larger load after cooming

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
how is this even possible?

Elmo rules the world!​

nah it causes tension tbh

what exactly you get from it? only larger load after cooming
Massively elevated test and energy