Effect of surgery to social circle

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
People that have gotten noticable facial surgery how did it effect your social circle, how did you family react etc. Was it complete social suicide for you, how easy was it for you to create a new circle. How many psl points did you ascend?

i got LF 1, LF 2, MLF 3, canthoplasty, infraorbital rim implants, rhinoplasty, lip lift, face lift, almond eye surgery.

I went from this
156E47BD 59EF 4B1C A8C2 1286F75A0782

To this
A6D1E99C 6763 4EAF A76B 433FEC043D68

cost me 3 tooth brushes and a bus token nigga
nice nice, toothbrushes are hard to come by here in the UK but if i find any i'll make sure to put them somewhere safe

My ex best friend had nose job 10 years ago, everyone got used to his new looks very quickly and forgot how he looked before surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
My ex best friend had nose job 10 years ago, everyone got used to his new looks very quickly and forgot how he looked before surgery
I mean if you're gonna be easier af to look at I don't see why your friends are gonna hate you

2 surgeries to fix facial deformities checking in. Literally went from no social circle to 10+ friends right after I had them

2 surgeries to fix facial deformities checking in. Literally went from no social circle to 10+ friends right after I had them
Nice man, were you legit deformed or just had big failo?