Ego is necessary and ultimately good

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
All this killing ego spiritual mumbo jumbo is for foids. Ego (reasonable/healthy) is necessary to live a good fulfilling life. Killing ego is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, try2beme and bloomercel
Brutal no reply on inkwel ramblings, Chads.org

what is the ego?:feelswhere:

Water but human existence is one big push pull game of protecting and fueling our egos, it's why validation is the ultimate drug for us. Anyone who says otherwise is most likely a low status loser trying to cope with his predicament

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
True. You may be better than others. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that fact if it is the objective reality.

It's excess self empowerment, pride without accomplishment, that's the ego which is problematic.

Displaying your ego in your actions or words is also less than ideal.

You are your personality, and you use it to enforce your ideals, it's only to be displayed if tested.

• +1
Water but human existence is one big push pull game of protecting and fueling our egos, it's why validation is the ultimate drug for us. Anyone who says otherwise is most likely a low status loser trying to cope with his predicament
I like your view points, whats a life well-lived according to you?

I like your view points, whats a life well-lived according to you?
There are way way too many variables to answer that question, there's probably some autistic calculus which could optimise a 'well lived' human life but I also believe it's a redundant question bc I don't think free will exists - So it's irrational to compare your perception of consciousness to anything that it isn't currently experiencing; Questions such as 'what if', 'what's a good existence', 'how could I live my life' are a paradox in itself

Last edited:
Read Max Stirner, I think you'd like him.

• +1
There are way way too many variables to answer that question, there's probably some autistic calculus which could optimise a 'well lived' human life but I also believe it's a redundant question bc I don't think free will exists - So it's irrational to compare your perception of consciousness to anything that it isn't currently experiencing; Questions such as 'what if', 'what's a good existence', 'how could I live my life' are a paradox in itself

killing ego is a good thing for subhuman losers except chance of going schizo

When a grown ass man says

“Healing era”