Ejaculation tricks the brain into believing it has achieved the biological objective of life

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Low frequency post

"Masturbation doesn’t have harmful side effects. However, some people may feel guilty about masturbating or have issues with chronic masturbation"

This healthline article said it's okay as long as you are not addicted to it.

Medically reviewed by Jennifer Litner, PhD, LMFT, CST — By Rachael Ajmera, MS, RD
Study made by women == Jewish psypop. Why would you believe these goyim toilets?

• +1
Reactions: Gonza, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Study made by women == Jewish psypop. Why would you believe these goyim toilets?
Their objective is to ruin our health. They’re bare faced liars man.

• +1
Reactions: Gonza and deadmanwalking
It’s tricky. If in a relationship you should be looking to find a balance. Ejaculating daily will lead to you feeling like shit but at the same time I understand there are needs in a relationship. Maybe 2x per week is a good middle ground for both.
women are just irl succubi tbh that require effort and work on top of it

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, deadmanwalking, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person
Explained this myself as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Gonza, nofap and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Deleted member 30037 and mirrormogger
women want you looksminned
they’re just fighting genetics tbh and winning jfl
males are supposed to be the better looking gender but with makeup and cucking they majority look worse, bitches want to be beautiful so bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
I wanna do semem retention but it is practically impossible on roids

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Explained this myself as well

Will read later!

• Love it
Reactions: Never Get Up
Ejaculation tricks the brain into believing it has achieved the biological objective of life, which is CREATING OFFSPRING, but the only issue is that you haven't, and so now your body has lost all of it's vitality and energy through ejaculation and you feel depleted, which is expected, because YOU ARE.

Semen retention is not even a theory at this point it's just common sense for anyone who understands biology. Semen retention improves every aspect of your life as the body and mind will get stronger and stronger until it has achieved it's biological aim again. Which is creating life.

And when you release your seed, you're back to phase 1.
just do it at night

• JFL
It releases prolactin so youre ryt

• +1
And then complain and their options jfl
they dont its premeditated
wives "fatten" up their husbands in marriage so that he wont have options when he is fat or leave her

they dont its premeditated
wives "fatten" up their husbands in marriage so that he wont have options when he is fat or leave her
I'll never let that happen to me I'll be a stud and flirt with other women in front of my wife to let her know the score

Mogger until 45

I wanna do semem retention but it is practically impossible on roids
you dont need to bro....youre a chad...jsut call one of your hoes every other day or so to show up

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
nah tf outa here bill nye the science faggot
Ima keep bustin fat nuts into the toilet all day everyday call me sandy cheeks the way I be busting nuts open

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 30037 and Skywalker
you dont need to bro....youre a chad...jsut call one of your hoes every other day or so to show up
Or just call @tombradylover
Screenshot 20240226 150208 comandroidchrome

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Skywalker
Extremly brain dead thread ngl

• +1
@delonregen Good thread bro. The energy and life force I get especially after around day 50ish is actually insane. Small things in life like seeing the sun and clear blue sky gives me such a euphoria.

More motivation, easier to social with people, more aggressive and low inhib (in a good healthy way) having more bright look to my face, eyes and skin.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Skywalker, Gonza and 2 others
@delonregen Good thread bro. The energy and life force I get especially after around day 50ish is actually insane. Small things in life like seeing the sun and clear blue sky gives me such a euphoria.

More motivation, easier to social with people, more aggressive and low inhib (in a good healthy way) having more bright look to my face, eyes and skin.
Thanks.

All great benefits. 50 days is awesome so good for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 63662
Ur one of my fav users bro. All love no homo and i almost got banned so i got what i deserved. I think its time to let this go. Also I'm chadlite facially
Quit being g4y under my post go do it in dms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and tombradylover
It also comes as no surprise that the more an animals body prioritizes the production of reproductive cells that it diminishes gains in other areas like muscle, tendon, bone strength, the capabilities of the immune system, and potent male dimorphic features. The body through it's various feedback loops realizes that it doesn't need to focus on these things to attract potential mates. Nature makes you weak, unhealthy, unattractive, because why would it try? You're "reproducing" anyways.

Research shows that after a chaste period, blue-footed boobies’ feet become more luminous, thus making them more attractive to females the following mating season.

“As male boobies age and accumulate reproductive events, their foot colour during courtship deteriorates. Blue-footed boobies that skipped the previous breeding event were able to produce a better sexual signal, suggesting that skipping may be an adaptive male strategy, particularly for older males with dull feet. The age-related costs and benefits of skipping need exploring to determine whether skipping is an adaptive breeding strategy in the blue-footed booby.”

“Interestingly, the recovery of attractiveness after skipping a breeding event suggests that some animals could mitigate the negative effects of senescence by resting.”

Unfortunately, on average humans are the most sexually active beings on the planet. This suggests that we deplete our sexual resources faster - and therefore the outlined effect of abstinence on older blue-footed boobies might apply to young humans as well, depending on how much they have already wasted.

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
NoFap is low T bullshit

• +1
Ejaculation tricks the brain into believing it has achieved the biological objective of life, which is CREATING OFFSPRING, but the only issue is that you haven't, and so now your body has lost all of it's vitality and energy through ejaculation and you feel depleted, which is expected, because YOU ARE.

Semen retention is not even a theory at this point it's just common sense for anyone who understands biology. Semen retention improves every aspect of your life as the body and mind will get stronger and stronger until it has achieved it's biological aim again. Which is creating life.

This is what I love to hear, very based opinion, following you my nofap nigga

The truth is that there are periods of time when I made more progress in my life while cooming all the time than when retaining for months, and it also depends on your life situation
For example,
No one cares if a 5’5 Dalit is on SR for a year or is cooming everyday
SR was made for normies and HTNs that have the opportunity to ascend in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
energy and life force I get especially after around day 50ish is actually insane
gtfo with this bs, 50 days lmao
low t faggots ITT, i swear @Primalsplit @ReadBooksEveryday @diamondbill @MoggerGaston
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Primalsplit and diamondbill
gtfo with this bs, 50 days lmao
low t faggots ITT, i swear @Primalsplit @ReadBooksEveryday @diamondbill @MoggerGaston
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Muh Low T. Fuck outta here u imbecile

This is what I imagine u look like…
a21

Attachments

• IMG_0669.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and MoggerGaston

I do believe in this, its also true that animals also masturbate when they have so much testosterone during mating season, african elephants tend to masturbate when they dont find a partner so fast, so this theory actually could be true
today i fucking felt highest testosterone ever, i woke up from 10 hours of sleep and ate lots of raws eggs with raw cream, hours later i was dry humping everything. i didnt want to masturbate because i have a big party in two days, but even knowing that, i did masturbate. i instantly felt like a bum (like everyone after they masturbate), i have always said that no fap is cope but i dont know anymore, it feels so real. i even met my oneitis on he street this same day but i didnt even liked her, i didnt even wanted to kiss her and fuck her, it was like i had already done enough "reproduction" by just letting my offspring out

Basically what happened to me is exactly what you just said,i had super high testosterone and libido, i masturbated and then felt like never fucking again any girl never.