Ekil forward growth maxilla

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
saw this video from ekil about forward growth of maxilla.

would doing this work to bring the maxilla forward?

yes worked for me should work for you

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
how long did it take?
I feel like for me it was genetics and age but the next day I would be able to see my maxilla move forward, but I also took calcium and vitamin k2 supplements

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
I feel like for me it was genetics and age but the next day I would be able to see my maxilla move forward, but I also took calcium and vitamin k2 supplements
how long did you do it for the day before?

I did it on and off for 2 weeks and I stopped since I don't want it too long

do more or less depending on how easily yours can move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
oh didn't see your post 3 sets of 30 seconds
i will start to do it. thanks. how did you notice results? did you take photo before and after? if u did could you pm me pls? or did you notice less nasolabial folds or something like that? or just visual? also how only are u?

i will start to do it. thanks. how did you notice results? did you take photo before and after? if u did could you pm me pls? or did you notice less nasolabial folds or something like that? or just visual? also how only are u?
I have no idea what tf nasolabial folds are

but anyways after I'd wake up I would look at myself in the mirror and look at my side profile and I could see a difference and also feel a difference

I don't have any pictures sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
I have no idea what tf nasolabial folds are

but anyways after I'd wake up I would look at myself in the mirror and look at my side profile and I could see a difference and also feel a difference

I don't have any pictures sorry
alright thanks for help will try this!

again results will vary but yeah give it a try should help

Don’t even want to watch I feel like it will make me dumber.

@Ekil73_YT I knew u were retarded, u weird looking specimen, but this is the epitome of boneless chromosomeless
Gas

I think it's hilarious how in the begging, this forum was very fucking stupid and then slowly began diving into deeper topics and understandings...
But now most of the original userbase left and now we have literal fucking 14 and 15 year olds who are braindead and will fall for the stupidest shit out there

Went full circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
I think it's hilarious how in the begging, this forum was very fucking stupid and then slowly began diving into deeper topics and understandings...
But now most of the original userbase left and now we have literal fucking 14 and 15 year olds who are braindead and will fall for the stupidest shit out there

Went full circle

ccwwarrior

Iron
Joined Sunday at 9:33 PM

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]ccwwarrior

Iron
Joined Sunday at 9:33 PM
Ft3zoajWAAA B2u

B-BUT LOOK AT THE IMAGINARY NUMBERS ON YOUR VIRTUAL PROFILE!!! YOUR POINT IS INVALID!!!

I have had multiple accounts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
View attachment 2278244
B-BUT LOOK AT THE IMAGINARY NUMBERS ON YOUR VIRTUAL PROFILE!!! YOUR POINT IS INVALID!!!

I have had multiple accounts
you’ve been here a while then. so you don’t think face pulling works to advance the maxilla forwards? Ekil has been here long time also. have you tried any form of facepulling?

you’ve been here a while then. so you don’t think face pulling works to advance the maxilla forwards? Ekil has been here long time also. have you tried any form of facepulling?
Yeah and how does Ekil look like now huh? Like a +15mm forward grown mogger right? Get ur head out of ur ass and save up for surgery greycel