Elliot Rodger was incel due to his looks

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
People always assume that Elliot Rodger was actually a mentalcel and I suppose that's half true, but that isn't the thing that liberated him from dating all together.

He genuinely just wasn't attractive. Sure he wasnt ugly or repulsive but he definitely wasn't attractive enough for most women.

He had too much of a cutecel look facially. His lips, his nose didn't look harmonious to the rest of his face. His chin was noticeably recessed. He lack a brow ridge.

He was also around 5'7 I believe. Some say he was 5'9 which still isn't good enough. This would've also added to his cutecel appearance making him look weak and beta.

His frame was also shit by the looks of it.

And he also had a quite a bad pheno type.

He just wasn't attractive in my opinion.

Only real case of a fakecel / mentalcel I can think of is Jake davison.

Jake davison went on a mass shooting a year and a half ago now. Instantly I could tell the reasons for his inceldom was heavily in his control, maybe apart from the autism.

He was 6'1, he was white, he had a good phenotype, he looked quite big but that also could've been excess fat.

He was definitely over 30 percent bodyfat by the looks of it. Not even a freaking giga chad could pull that off jeez.

His grooming so bad that even a chadlite and below couldn't pull it off.

And of course his autism and excessive ruminations about what he missed out on played a role here and stopped him from becoming what he could've been.

He could've been a HTN if he had leaned out and groomed better.

Alek minassian inceldom is related to his appearance and autism. He was bald. His pheno didn't look that good. His face looked meh but he had a good jaw by the looks of it. He was 5'9. But he was obviously retarded as fuck. His inceldom would've also been related to his appearance but obviously the autism would've made it much harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and fogdart
Doagukv9x9w41

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer, shogrim, SurgeryEnjoyer and 14 others
Waterest title in forum history

People always assume that Elliot Rodger was actually a mentalcel and I suppose that's half true, but that isn't the thing that liberated him from dating all together.

He genuinely just wasn't attractive. Sure he wasnt ugly or repulsive but he definitely wasn't attractive enough for most women.

He had too much of a cutecel look facially. His lips, his nose didn't look harmonious to the rest of his face. His chin was noticeably recessed. He lack a brow ridge.

He was also around 5'7 I believe. Some say he was 5'9 which still isn't good enough. This would've also added to his cutecel appearance making him look weak and beta.

Jake davison went on a mass shooting a year and a half ago now. Instantly I could tell the reasons for his inceldom was heavily in his control, maybe apart from the autism.

He was 6'1, he was white, he had a good phenotype, he looked quite big but that also could've been excess fat.

He was definitely over 30 percent bodyfat by the looks of it. Not even a freaking giga chad could pull that off jeez.

And of course his autism and excessive ruminations about what he missed out on played a role here and stopped him from becoming what he could've been.

Alek minassian inceldom is related to his appearance and autism. He was bald. His pheno didn't look that good. His face looked meh but he had a good jaw by the looks of it. He was 5'9. But he was obviously retarded as fuck. His inceldom would've also been related to his appearance but obviously the autism would've made it much harder.
I kek hard when greycels or even some retarded longtime users say ER was gl
Cope knows no end istg
Surgery was his best bet

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
eliot rodger face mog most people on .org, but he was half asian, short and with a frame of a middle school girl, he could have definitely gotten a girlfriend but I believe he was obsessed with white stacylites and stacies, plus eliot seemed to have some mental issue which probable made him appear weird. Even my mtn asian friend has a htb white gf LOL.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
eliot rodger face mog most people on .org, but he was half asian, short and with a frame of a middle school girl, he could have definitely gotten a girlfriend but I believe he was obsessed with white stacylites and stacies, plus eliot seemed to have some mental issue which probable made him appear weird. Even my mtn asian friend has a htb white gf LOL.

Senpaiii bro

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
subChadlite is incel.

Ofcourse his looks were the main issue. It's only idiotic NT copers that thing otherwise

6.5 x 5.3*
I disagree quite a bit there.

If we are measuring penile length accurately and non bone pressed then near enough 6 inches is going to be average for a zoomer.

Just measuring penile length wrong can add about a few CMS of length.

I think he was just a manlet/framecel. He actually had good aesthetics ngl ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back