Ending it soon

K

Kantor

Iron
I can't take this shit anymore, I am absolutely repulsed by my appearence, why did i get blessed with this shitty undeveloped face, I'm 28 and I look like a fucking child because my jaw and chin are so fucking recessed.

My only decent feature is my eye area but it doesn't matter if you don't have decent bones, I took a few selfies earlier and it has just got me so down looking at myself. I'm so jealous of people with normally developed skulls and some masculinity, I don't even want to be really goodlooking I just want to look normal or at least just look like a man not a kid and be able to atleast fit in with people.

surgery is pointless because I know nothing will fix me, I've seen enough bfor and afters of surgery to know nothing would change for me, it might bump me from like a 2.5 to a 3 at most if i was lucky

this life is just not worth living if you look as shit as i do. I'm fed up of the NEET life aswell which i currently live, really think I am not going to make it to my 29th bday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Ritalincel, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
post face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and WadlowMaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and WadlowMaxxing