Ending the great mewing debate once and for all (LITERALLY EVERYONE GTFO IN HERE NOW)

There were old posts either in the great work or in lookism that showed pretty much with time stamps how he suddenly got cheekbones out of nowhere, moreso than any other mewing before and after. The kind of results children get after a few years of mewing in way less time.
I’m happy to believe he improved his lower third and maybe even protracted his mandible and maxilla through mewing, but getting cheekbones to pop that much and increase the Bizygomatic width through mewing when you consider the before is laughable. He probably even knew so himself which is why he claimed he got them through bonesmashing JFL.

Ironically the guy on the bottom right was the highest quality/similarity pictures out of all of the mewing ones.

I was referring the girl on the left.
View attachment 202114
If you seriously don’t see DRASTIC lens distortion, in her before photos AND in Astro’s before photo just underneath, the kind of lens distortion which would put those changes you measured in their faces into question, then I’m sorry but you’re coping to the moon and back and you are so helpless that any further response to you is a waste of time.

JFL at thinking Astrosky’s results would need at least SEVEN procedures
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Boy have you guzzled the Mew Koolaid or what?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Achieved after two sittings of surgery:
View attachment 202098

Adult mewing is pretty much Cope.
Nose improved tons
Cheekbones improved tons
Chin improved tons
Jaw improved tons
Hooding improved tons
Eyelid curvature improved tons
Mouth improved tons
Forward growth improved tons

8 features that improved that would of required many surgeries, maybe not 7 but still many

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, MrGlutton and Golden Glass
Nose improved tons
Cheekbones improved tons
Chin improved tons
Jaw improved tons
Hooding improved tons
Eyelid curvature improved tons
Mouth improved tons
Forward growth improved tons

8 features that improved that would of required many surgeries, maybe not 7 but still many

Even if we assumed all that to be true...
And I doubt it since he likely got cheek fillers...
Only 2 of those are things that wouldn’t be doable by fillers (Nose and MAYBE mouth)

Im sorry but you’re coping too hard for mewing.

Just save money for MSE Lmfao

Very impressed by the constant of the iris positioning.

High IQ thread. Mods better pin this thread. Good job, I read it all btw.

I am definitely going to mew hardcore now, ngl ded srs. I am 17 yo, so let's see what results I obtain.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, FutureMogger, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Very impressed by the constant of the iris positioning.

High IQ thread. Mods better pin this thread. Good job, I read it all btw.

I am definitely going to mew hardcore now, ngl ded srs. I am 17 yo, so let's see what results I obtain.

These are the poor souls created by threads like this.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2810
These are the poor souls created by threads like this.
Look, I mew anyways as it makes my submental region more tighter and aesthetic, plus it increases my jaw definition.
I don't see this as a cope when it comes to simple instantaneous fixes. I have nothing to lose if I keep mewing.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, MrGlutton and retard
Look, I mew anyways as it makes my submental region more tighter and aesthetic, plus it increases my jaw definition.
I don't see this as a cope when it comes to simple instantaneous fixes. I have nothing to lose if I keep mewing.

As long as you have zero expectations to get any drastic positive change, and only expectations to prevent any further downswing of the maxilla, etc. then yeah mewing isn’t a cope.

If you actually want drastic positive change to your face,

Then mewing is almost certainly cope.

Just beg your parents or save up money for MSE.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, FutureMogger and MrGlutton
There were old posts either in the great work or in lookism that showed pretty much with time stamps how he suddenly got cheekbones out of nowhere, moreso than any other mewing before and after. The kind of results children get after a few years of mewing in way less time.
I’m happy to believe he improved his lower third and maybe even protracted his mandible and maxilla through mewing, but getting cheekbones to pop that much and increase the Bizygomatic width through mewing when you consider the before is laughable. He probably even knew so himself which is why he claimed he got them through bonesmashing JFL.

Ironically the guy on the bottom right was the highest quality/similarity pictures out of all of the mewing ones.

I was referring the girl on the left.
View attachment 202114
If you seriously don’t see DRASTIC lens distortion, in her before photos AND in Astro’s before photo just underneath, the kind of lens distortion which would put those changes you measured in their faces into question, then I’m sorry but you’re coping to the moon and back and you are so helpless that any further response to you is a waste of time.

JFL at thinking Astrosky’s results would need at least SEVEN procedures
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Boy have you guzzled the Mew Koolaid or what?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Achieved after two sittings of surgery:
View attachment 202098

Adult mewing is pretty much Cope.
ok here's a better "before" picture of astrosky

will you still say it's len's distortion? I CHALLENGE you, I FUCKING challenge you to say so.

• JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger and Golden Glass
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
you're absolutely retarded then

at this point, it's obvious that you're beyond the age of 20 and seek to ruin potential of young people.

it's okay. keep on coping you delusional oldcel

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
no keeping your teeth together will give you a better ramus and gonial angle, and grow your jaw forwards

I’ve expanded lots with teeth together
You mean molars together? because upper teeth should be a bit ahead than lower

it's obvious that you're beyond the age of 20 and seek to ruin potential of young people.

it's okay keep coping you delusional oldcel

I’m actually between 20-18 years old, and mew to prevent midface collapse but that’s it. And ive stated time and time again you CAN get positive facial change, but with MSE done first your chances of doing so are almost certain. Mewing on its own is a Hail Mary.

you're absolutely retarded then

Holy Shit

You’ve just shown anyone who reads this thread you know NOTHING about camera lens distortion.

Imagine if this man claimed he mewed for a year.

6F946B62 A157 47DC B22D C339E5AD0686

And OP used these two photographs, using the iris as a constant...he’d get massive facial width increase. And be another mewing success story cited by coping idiots like you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And Astrosky’s before is much closer to the photo on the left than the one on the right when it comes to distance and apparent distortion.

Take a fucking photography class lmfao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 2227 and MrGlutton
I’m actually between 20-18 years old, and mew to prevent midface collapse but that’s it. And ive stated time and time again you CAN get positive facial change, but with MSE done first your chances of doing so are almost certain. Mewing on its own is a Hail Mary.

Holy Shit

You’ve just shown anyone who reads this thread you know NOTHING about camera lens distortion.

View attachment 202186
And OP used these two photographs, using the iris as a constant...he’d get massive facial width increase. And be another mewing success story cited by idiots like you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And Astrosky’s before is much closer to the photo on the left than the one on the right when it comes to distance and apparent distortion.

the amount of lens distortion would have an impact, but 1. there isnt very much of it besides of the one on astro, two the changes in the ratios are too great to be from the minuscule amount of lens distortion that will be impossible to avoid to some extent.

that picture is so inaccurate relative to the tiny bit of lens distortion there was in my examples (except for astro who we all know had massive changes)

Holy Shit

View attachment 202186
And OP used these two photographs, using the iris as a constant...he’d get massive facial width increase. And be another mewing success story cited by coping idiots like you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

SWIPER NO SWIPING SWIPER NO SWIPING

MUUH LENS DISTORTION, LOOOL AT THIS OLDCEL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retard and Golden Glass
SWIPER NO SWIPING SWIPER NO SWIPING

MUUH LANDS DISTORTION, LOOOL AT THIS OLDCEL

You claimed the before picture had no lens distortion
I showed it did and that you’re a hopeless Mew coper
•The change in that vid could easily be attributed to masseter hypertrophy and weight loss.

Astro has been accused (using time stamps of his transformation) of using fillers for any of the legit cheek width increase he got. Plus the change he got in cheekbone width...he attributed to fucking bonesmashing lmfao, not mewing. Have fun smashing your face in for results that were likely obtained from fillers, and that could easily be achieved on yourself through fillers.
Astro is also a self obsessed moron, here’s a before and after where he makes changes lighting, neck and ear angle in his before and afters.
2CC89903 3A7F 4B2D BD78 C9487151CB99
152EC736 51E0 4D8E B39D 1F2A148DDFA1

Compare these two to @Salludon ‘s before after where all the angles and everything lined up perfectly.

the amount of lens distortion would have an impact, but 1. there isnt very much of it besides of the one on astro....
that picture is so inaccurate relative to the tiny bit of lens distortion there was in my examples (except for astro who we all know had massive changes)

Then don’t use Astrosky’s transformation. •Especially considering the fact he claims he got his increase in cheekbone width from bonesmashing (likely fillers as had been proven in that old thread from lookism or TGW)...NOT mewing. I’ve said his forward growth COULD be from mewing but not the width increase you used his as an example for.

two the changes in the ratios are too great to be from the minuscule amount of lens distortion

that picture is so inaccurate relative to the tiny bit of lens distortion there was in my examples
No way of proving that the “lens distortion is so minimal it doesn’t take into account all the increase in widths”. If a picture was taken less than 5 ft away, and especially with a phone camera, there’s significant lens distortion. You’re coping because of how much effort you put into this thread. Which is understandable.

You need accurate pictures with no lens distortion to ever be confident enough to make a thread titled “Ending the Mewing debate once and for all” and demanding it be stickied JFL

•But as you say yourself:
lens distortion that will be impossible to avoid to some extent.
•Which is exactly why these mewing posts are stupid.
•You’d need to have optimal conditions for most before and afters to be able to confidently measure differences.
•This is why Ronald Ead’s MSE before and afters are so valuable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 2227 and MrGlutton
•The change in that vid could easily be attributed to masseter hypertrophy and weight loss.

Astro has been accused (using time stamps of his transformation) of using fillers for any of the legit cheek width increase he got. Plus the change he got in cheekbone width...he attributed to fucking bonesmashing lmfao, not mewing. Have fun smashing your face in for results that were likely obtained from fillers, and that could easily be achieved on yourself through fillers.
Astro is also a self obsessed moron, here’s a before and after where he makes changes lighting, neck and ear angle in his before and afters.
View attachment 202208View attachment 202207
Compare these two to @Salludon ‘s before after where all the angles and everything lined up perfectly.

Then don’t use Astrosky’s transformation. •Especially considering the fact he claims he got his increase in cheekbone width from bonesmashing (likely fillers as had been proven in that old thread from lookism or TGW)...NOT mewing. I’ve said his forward growth COULD be from mewing but not the width increase you used his as an example for.

No way of proving that the “lens distortion is so minimal it doesn’t take into account all the increase in widths”. If a picture was taken less than 5 ft away, and especially with a phone camera, there’s significant lens distortion. You’re coping because of how much effort you put into this thread. Which is understandable.

You need accurate pictures with no lens distortion to ever be confident enough to make a thread titled “Ending the Mewing debate once and for all” and demanding it be stickied JFL

•You’d need to have optimal conditions for most before and afters to be able to confidently measure differences.

Is their an age limit for this shit ?

View attachment 202208View attachment 202207

You are making this lens distortion sound like Astro literally jammed the camera 5mm from his face, by the extent you are claiming he got changes for, I don’t know why you are dick riding MSE, so hard, it gives great results I’m not denying but it isn’t the end all or be all of facial changes outside of surgery, MSE is essentially just mewing on steroids anyways, completely same premise, why is it hard for you to wrap your head around you will get results just less of them, if you are doing something to a lesser extent of something that works when i literally provided proof on other people, who are still not being affected by lens distortion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Nibbletslol and MrGlutton
You are making this lens distortion sound like Astro literally jammed the camera 5mm from his face, by the extent you are claiming he got changes for, I don’t know why you are dick riding MSE, so hard, it gives great results I’m not denying but it isn’t the end all or be all of facial changes outside of surgery, MSE is essentially just mewing on steroids anyways, completely same premise, why is it hard for you to wrap your head around you will get results just less of them, if you are doing something to a lesser extent of something that works when i literally provided proof on other people, who are still not being affected by lens distortion

Okay bro you are a waste of time to argue with.

I said mewing potentially works at that age. MSE almost certainly does
and produces far more impressive results than Mewing EVER could

You don’t need a camera to be 5mm away from your face to have DRAMATIC distortion:
61558ACD 31CE 454D B08A 56178A98927A

I literally promote MSE because I used to think the only methods of drastic change in that older age range were surgery like SARPE, Lefort I, BSSO.It’s proven itself to be revolutionary, Mike Mew himself has said as much.

I’m also critical of MSE,
in your own thread praising it for augmenting IPD, I said it’s doubtful it would do so and any increase in Ead’s example was so small I couldn’t even detect it when I overlapped his irises.

I have no biases here. If you want to Mew in its own go ahead. I just think it’s likely a waste of time, especially when things like MSE now exist.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Okay bro you are a waste of time to argue with.

I said mewing potentially works at that age. MSE almost certainly does
and produces far more impressive results than Mewing EVER could

You don’t need a camera to be 5mm away from your face to have DRAMATIC distortion:
View attachment 202293

I literally promote MSE because I used to think the only methods of drastic change in that older age range were surgery like SARPE, Lefort I, BSSO.It’s proven itself to be revolutionary, Mike Mew himself has said as much.

I’m also critical of MSE,
in your own thread praising it for augmenting IPD, I said it’s doubtful it would do so and any increase in Ead’s example was so small I couldn’t even detect it when I overlapped his irises.

I have no biases here. If you want to Mew in its own go ahead. I just think it’s likely a waste of time, especially when things like MSE now exist.
You promote MSE, but what about cases where increasing upper jaw width will make it misaligned with lower jaw? And that often can happen if jaws are naturally of equal width. Mandible does not expand with MSE, only maxilla does.

You promote MSE, but what about cases where increasing upper jaw width will make it misaligned with lower jaw? And that often can happen if jaws are naturally of equal width. Mandible does not expand with MSE, only maxilla does.

Multiple ways to expand lower arch/mandible. And in most cases 6-8 mm of maxilla expansion is a good amount that won’t require mandible expansion anyways. Upper arch is naturally a bit wider than lower.

Multiple ways to expand lower arch/mandible. And in most cases 6-8 mm of maxilla expansion is a good amount that won’t require mandible expansion anyways. Upper arch is naturally a bit wider than lower.
Just spent 35000+$ to increase 1 PSL theory

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Chadelite
While nearly everyone acknowledge mewing is legit as a preventative/developing, there is still an ongoing debate on whether mewing is legit for changing your features. This is concrete evidence that mewing DOES work.

The current premise of progress pics by taking a picture of your side profile is inherently flawed, there is so much room for error. Frontal pictures are 100x better for gauging progress. With side profile pictures angle, lighting, and BF %, posture all contribute and are the main reasons why these types of progress pics are not good for judging changes. While they can be effective if all of those 4 variables are accounted for. Most of the time they are not. This is why we have to find a different way to gauge the progress that ignores these variables. Now lets first decide on a trait that we will associate mewing with, despite their being many aspects of your face to change we will use maxillary/zygomatic width for our parameters of measuring change. A long and narrow face is associated with mouth breathing. While good oral posture is associated with a wide and robust face. Aka maxilla and zygomatic width. Many people will say "muh suture closes" and its impossible to expand the maxilla after a certain age, but that however is not true.

To accurately measure the width of the face we need a part on the face that will never change, on its own, and also without mew changes. This will be the constant. Im going to use the iris as the constant. Using this will guarantee that the ratios are consistent. For gauging changes by mewing I will use bizygomatic widths. As this is associated with proper development. By diving the length of the bizygomatic by the length of iris you will get a ratio. This ratio essentially tells you how wide your face is with extreme precision. Since the iris never changes, and the ONLY factor that will affect the numerical length of the bizygomatic is lens distortion

lighting, angles, and body fat changes will have no impact on this way of measuring progress, If we can account for lens distortion and making sure that it is consistent through both pics, there will be minimal changing factors. Obviously angle does play an impact in measuring, but its so easy to remain the same angle a frontal pic/selfie than when you are sticking the camera out to the side and looking straight ahead and have to worry about your head tilt, phone tilt, how far away the phone is from you etc. By using this method it is full proof to showing changes in the width of the maxilla, a fundamental part of the changes from mewing.

Here are the examples. The formula for the ratio again is Bizygomatic distance/Length of iris the higher the number, the wider the face became. A ratio change of +0.2 displays meh-good progress from mewing, while anything .35+ is great progress, .8+ is astro level changes

Using photos of our beloved MM's demonstrates that the ratio will remain the same if you are not doing anything to change it. Obv gandy and oprys face didnt change, therefor their ratios stay extremely similar to their other photos. While on the other hand people who mew have a significant increase in their ratio, showing an increase in maxillary and zygomatic width, a corner stone of mewing changes along with forward growth.

The first two people are in their 20s and received minor changes compared to Ead, Astro, and that reddit kid who were much younger when mewing, so yes progress is slowed down the older you are and it probably continually slows even after their ages. However this also displays MSE can give SIGNIFICANT changes to facial width even if you are past the age that mewing will be effective for you. But for people under 20, mewing WILL give you changes.

The two people in their twenties who mewed for 2 years had an increase in their ratio by around .2, while Ead had a changed of .4 so around double theirs.

Astro had an increase of nearly an entire digit, and the kid from reddit is 19 and mewed for 2 years and had an increase of his ratio by .4, so the same changes you would get from MSE if you waited 10 years.

TLDR: mewing changes can be proved by diving bizygomatic length by iris (a constant) that shows maxillary expansion with a very high precision. Mewing speed of changes go down drastically after age 20-21, MSE is very legit too

im sure facepuller is a must if you aren't a teenager
C
O
P
E

Mew away boys
nah im gonna use the unmoggable facepuller to be psl 8

Just spent 35000+$ to increase 1 PSL theory
I'd do it in a heartbeat if it was guaranteed 1 PSL.
What are these ways?

So MSE made rons under eyelid a bit more compact?

There's also the other guy from Lookism, username is "mr nosey nose" who seemed to have some results.

Fact. Bone remodels when consistent force is applied. People in their 30's get braces and their teeth realign. Would not be possible unless their bones were remodeling in response to the force applied.

That said, I'm skeptical tongue posture or pressure alone could do the trick as it does not seem to explain how it would expand the lower jaw. It seems that chewing tough foods is the only thing that truly allows your skull to develop as intended.

Personal anecdote: For whatever reason I have always had a tendency to chew on the right side. Only after I read some of Mew's ideas did I notice and make the connection between that habit and my appearance. The right side of my mandible much wider and there is less crowding. The left side of my mandible not so much. It is narrower and there is a bit of crowding.

Mew is not the first to notice the connection between physical force and skull development, but he is arguably responsible for popularizing it in part.