Engineering the UK is the biggest scam ever

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
The majority of "engineering graduates" aren't even in engineering. "muh engineering grads are paid more on average", if it wasn't for the finance industry, the average would be low as fuck. Financal companies valuing engineers more than actual engineering firms gave me the biggest dick slap to my face.

It's riduculously expensives to complete, cause you need an MEng or MSc to get into industry, god forbid you fail one year.

I'm a friendly person ibr, like i go out my way to introduce myself to people, i vibe with people of all backgrounds regardless of how fucked their morals might be, from drugs dealers and gangmembers to crackheads and trannies.
In engineering? you got the most weirdest people ever, not in a nerdy or cat boy person. I mean in a socialopathic way.

Like everyone's heart is filled with pure evil. I don't trust a single person on my course, everyone has bad intentions. I don't know where the "engineering students have bad social skills" came from, but the majority of people here would run circles around anyone in any enviroment. They would use you, and throw you away like an alexis texis fleshlight.

Even in industry, this shit don't even stop, i wonder why i'm still here

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, vermillioncorefan, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Biggest scam because pussy-to-penis ratio is terrifyingly low. Can't warm approach for shit god damn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, vermillioncorefan and BitchBoy
Biggest scam because pussy-to-penis ratio is terrifyingly low. Can't warm approach for shit god damn.
This not CS bro, this engineering, split is like 50/50

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer, Sprinkles and 1 other person
This not CS bro, this engineering, split is like 50/50
No fucking way. No way! I don't believe it. No way on Earth you could convince me women would be more enrolled in engineering than men. Post their degrees are something easy and stupid like social media marketing or psychology. It just doesn't make sense. What part of the UK.

Like everyone's heart is filled with pure evil. I don't trust a single person on my course, everyone has bad intentions.

how do you know this?

I don't know where the "engineering students have bad social skills" came from, but the majority of people here would run circles around anyone in any enviroment. They would use you, and throw you away like an alexis texis fleshlight.

what have your experiences been?

how do you know this?

what have your experiences been?
If i ever head to libary to study, there's people in the back on the phone scamming their friends. One guy would artifically create a demand "Oh bro, this test is hard, i couldn't do it, i has X do the test for me for 100 quid, but he said if i refer some people, he'll give me a £20 discount"

The amount of shit people talk behind your back is insane. This a whole group study session and someone got their phone on speaker and the guy on speaker, is bragging about using one of the guys in the session "Omg bro, i been plotting on X since i seen him in first year, i just been wanting him to do my work"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab, vermillioncorefan and Sprinkles
If i ever head to libary to study, there's people in the back on the phone scamming their friends. One guy would artifically create a demand "Oh bro, this test is hard, i couldn't do it, i has X do the test for me for 100 quid, but he said if i refer some people, he'll give me a £20 discount"

The amount of shit people talk behind your back is insane. This a whole group study session and someone got their phone on speaker and the guy on speaker, is bragging about using one of the guys in the session "Omg bro, i been plotting on X since i seen him in first year, i just been wanting him to do my work"

they fake as hell

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Pikabro
I’d get bullied by ethnic and BBC NTs if I picked engineering good thing I’m in a cumskin rotter course

Brit zeitgeist is more easily corruptible than their germanic neighbors

I’d get bullied by ethnic and BBC NTs if I picked engineering good thing I’m in a cumskin rotter course
what course bro

if true then im glad i picked maths over EE