engineering vs medicine for indian upper middle class male

F

future_mogger

Diamond
which is better? consider verbal iq to be higher than spatial and math. is medicine better? but tuition is expensive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24929, zura, Deleted member 51781 and 5 others
medicine of course.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and midlatinocel
You are all going back

IMG 0271

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, AscensionUwU, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
Currently in india or what?

which is better? consider verbal iq to be higher than spatial and math. is medicine better? but tuition is expensive
which class are you studying in?

medicine will rape your youth. Engineering wont

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, Samsepioler, zura and 4 others
medicine will rape your youth. Engineering wont
engineering is the worse , your eyes won't see a female presence in 1 km radius for years

• JFL
Reactions: zura, ΰΉ•ΰΆžChick3ncu1ry and BrahminBoss
engineering is the worse , your eyes won't see a female presence in 1 km radius for years
Medicine u stuck workcelling 20 hrs a day till 30. Engineering is more fun and you have time to fucj girls. Engineering girls also are hotter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, latincell95, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
Medicine u stuck workcelling 20 hrs a day till 30. Engineering is more fun and you have time to fucj girls. Engineering girls also are hotter
can confirm, both parents docs. they had to study till early 30s. they think its too high stress and didnt want me to be doctor.

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and BrahminBoss
Medicine it's way better you can make more money and you will always have a job that pays high

Medicine it's way better you can make more money and you will always have a job that pays high
at 35 maybe

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
depends on where you work and what field you would become a doctor or engineer in. You can't generalise like that. An aerospace-engineer will make more than a psychiatrist.

depends on where you work and what field you would become a doctor or engineer in. You can't generalise like that. An aerospace-engineer will make more than a psychiatrist.
Yeah I can retard being a doctor is literally the best profession in the entire world. You will have high salary in any part of the world except Cuba. You will ALWAYS have a guaranteed job. Plastic surgeons are earning millions of dollars per year keep coping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and lowiqNormie
"indian upper middle class" Doesn't exist btw.

Yeah I can retard being a doctor is literally the best profession in the entire world. You will have high salary in any part of the world except Cuba. You will ALWAYS have a guaranteed job. Plastic surgeons are earning millions of dollars per year keep coping.
Just fast forward your youth theory

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and latincell95
engineering is as hard a medicine. medicine just take longer
Thats the whole point
Becoming a plastic surgeon requires years of rigorous education and training. It starts with a bachelor's degree, which takes 4 years, followed by a medical school, which takes another 4 years, and finally, a residency, which usually lasts about 6 years. Fellowships may also be completed; they typically last 1 year.
The niggas that you say are earning millions are already in their 30s when they complete the required education
Giving this many years of your youth just to start earning good money in ur 30-40s isnt a fair trade at all

• +1
Thats the whole point
Becoming a plastic surgeon requires years of rigorous education and training. It starts with a bachelor's degree, which takes 4 years, followed by a medical school, which takes another 4 years, and finally, a residency, which usually lasts about 6 years. Fellowships may also be completed; they typically last 1 year.
The niggas that you say are earning millions are already in their 30s when they complete the required education
Giving this many years of your youth just to start earning good money in ur 30-40s isnt a fair trade at all
With money you can rejuvenate yourself retard. New technologies are coming up look at the billionare who is aging slower than a 10 year old kid. Soon we will have full reverse aging and only the ones with money will be able to afford it.
Plus stem cell theraphy which is already available to rejuvenation theraphy(with your own stem cells) is extremely expensive.
Doctors will always have an advantage of engineers and also better work conditions, benefits and opportunities. You can buy a nice house and buy other stuff you want while working 6 hours a day on Finland.
And I don't believe doing medicine somehow stops someone from fucking around and dating women. You won't have much time but you will have enough time to socialize and work out.

With money you can rejuvenate yourself retard. New technologies are coming up look at the billionare who is aging slower than a 10 year old kid. Soon we will have full reverse aging and only the ones with money will be able to afford it.
Plus stem cell theraphy which is already available to rejuvenation theraphy(with your own stem cells) is extremely expensive.
Doctors will always have an advantage of engineers and also better work conditions, benefits and opportunities. You can buy a nice house and buy other stuff you want while working 6 hours a day on Finland.
And I don't believe doing medicine somehow stops someone from fucking around and dating women. You won't have much time but you will have enough time to socialize and work out.
Just lol. Spend trillions if u want ur youth is not coming back even if u look like your old self which its not happening at all too.
Too sad people like you will never be able to live a regret free life

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
stopped reading at indian.

it's over, just accept it

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
yes. 86 percentile
Which year? 2024 mains?

Bhai engineering jyada accha hain imo. Kyuki doctor banne jaoge toh boht mehnat lagegi for a decade atleast plus Neet qualify karke acche medical college mein jana is tough but Okayish Engineering college mein jana is still kinda Affordable and med colleges have higher prices for taking admission

• +1
Reactions: zura and future_mogger
@future_mogger u speak hindi?

Which year? 2024 mains?

Bhai engineering jyada accha hain imo. Kyuki doctor banne jaoge toh boht mehnat lagegi for a decade atleast plus Neet qualify karke acche medical college mein jana is tough but Okayish Engineering college mein jana is still kinda Affordable and med colleges have higher prices for taking admission
2023 mains bro. had 90 percentile in phy but 70 percentile in maths. it fucked me

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Which year? 2024 mains?

sahi hai bhai lekin mbbs ke baad USMLE karke US jaana boht sahi hai. US mai doctors bohot jyada paisa karte hai. lekin engineers utne nahi kamate

• +1
What does being upper middle class have to do? Your job will be wiped out by AI

• JFL
What kind of engineering tho

bro.......u will waste ur youth if u can't decide right now. Jee mains 2024 has already taken place once in Jan.........U don't have much time.....plz decide that's my advice.....And may u never have to go thru multiple drops like my sis who's 20 and still didn't qualify for neet

neet is that hard? also im not particularly good in physics. im good in chem and biology but idk if i can do neet at this point
bro.......u will waste ur youth if u can't decide right now. Jee mains 2024 has already taken place once in Jan.........U don't have much time.....plz decide that's my advice.....And may u never have to go thru multiple drops like my sis who's 20 and still didn't qualify for neet

• +1
neet is that hard? also im not particularly good in physics. im good in chem and biology but idk if i can do neet at this point
Neet requires extreme accuracy.

Jee main kya hota hain ki........agar tum Concepts jante ho.....Plus dimaag hain(which u have acquired by hardworking and Genetics).......then tum atleast 90 percentile ke upar toh bhai laii sakte ho.....and u can Not attempt some questions to get a safe score..... Atleast u will get some good college

Plus jee mai......only 1 million log hii dete hain exams ..... out of them only like 400,000 jan he serious hain mostly...........Aur neet main almost 2 million plus some droppers Nd psychos who r hungry for Cracking it......

Aur Bio ko ragad ke Ratta marna padta hain kabhi kabhi.......Plus jyada time bhi nahi hota for solving Qs in Neet.....Cuz 720 marks 200Qs in only 3 hrs 20 mins. Comparatively, jee thoda asan innn sab cheezo main

I'm In cls 11 will Promote to cls 12 this march...... Main Neet ke loe prepare kar rha hun....Will give jee too but that's not my main aim

• +1
Are you smart? If not take commerce and focus on mba

• Love it
Are you smart? If not take commerce and focus on mba
lol im good in memorization and verbal IQ. good in english , bio, chem and to some extent physics and math. but im strong in eng,bio and chem.

Surface level discussion. Half the people here have no idea what they're talking about, and engineering is broad asf, mechanical and civil alone are broader than most areas of study.

Mfs just got their info off buzzfeed or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Surface level discussion. Half the people here have no idea what they're talking about, and engineering is broad asf, mechanical and civil alone are broader than most areas of study.

Mfs just got their info off buzzfeed or something
im electronics engineering