Enough with this looksmaxxing stuff you gotta learn what true mogging is

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
If you feel like for you to mog other people you have to starvemaxx or like musclemaxxing or whatever, like no. The goal here is like “be yourself”. You wanna mog? Go do something for community and brag about that. You wanna mog, go help someone at your school that’s being bullied. I’m gonna tell you: it makes you that much more attractive being a good person. You don’t need a certain eye shape or cheek bones. You wanna know what’s cool? Not bullying the kid at school that’s being bullied by everybody else. Like that’s fucking awesome. Be that guy.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, MostGLSlayer, Kazey and 6 others
If only he was born with your looks, if only…

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer
1a8fa66d cdce 4032 a406 3e8f6cedbaa7

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Kazey, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
If you feel like for you to mog other people you have to starvemaxx or like musclemaxxing or whatever, like no. The goal here is like “be yourself”. You wanna mog? Go do something for community and brag about that. You wanna mog, go help someone at your school that’s being bullied. I’m gonna tell you: it makes you that much more attractive being a good person. You don’t need a certain eye shape or cheek bones. You wanna know what’s cool? Not bullying the kid at school that’s being bullied by everybody else. Like that’s fucking awesome. Be that guy.
I’m Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Meanwhile Jordan Barrett

IMG 3522

• JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer and Vermilioncore
Something about JudgeandJury doing something

Something about JudgeandJury doing something
Judge and jury the type of fella to rob a bank with a ski mask and say “put the money in the bag and no one gets hurt”

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Hardrada